Jay85
    Jay85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Packers -8

Has to be the play of the week! Game will be over by halftime

Bengals 17
    Packers 44

This might be the straw that finally gets this bum Marvin Lewis fired which is 5 years overdue.

I'm not a huge baller like most of you but I'll be laying 300 on this game .

Good luck

Jay85

Also small leans on Panthers steelers and cardinals .

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Dude Idk man you might be right but it screams wrong the bangles have been dangerous as hell regular season last 3 years they started bad but your laying 8 man good luck regardless bro I hope u win.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2384

Packers are banged up and have their fair share of injuries...they just got their asses handed to them by the Falcons...the final score was very deceptive....Bengals are still one of the more talented teams in the NFL and will be very desperate to get in the win column...and word is that Marvin Lewis really lit into their collective asses this week in practice....i'm not sayin'....i'm just sayin...

Jay85

Lol Marvin Lewis "really lit " means nothing he knows his time as a HC in the league is coming to an end , he's desperate he's not inspiring nobody .

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2384

Quote Originally Posted by Jay85 View Post
    Lol Marvin Lewis "really lit " means nothing he knows his time as a HC in the league is coming to an end , he's desperate he's not inspiring nobody .
    that very well may be true indeed about Marvin Lewis (I agree he should have been canned a long time ago) but the players sure as hell are still playing for their jobs!...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3732

Packers will probably still cover at Lambeau
    against the Bengals, but the Packer injury report
    makes this bet nothing to go big on.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11258

injury for GB might be a factor in this one

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11431

If there is a record of struggling teams turning things around with a visit to Lambeau I'm not aware of it. Let's not overanalyze - this is not a good spot for the Bengals.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7222

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    If there is a record of struggling teams turning things around with a visit to Lambeau I'm not aware of it. Not a good spot for the Bengals.
    Actually I'm on the Bengals because they are in a perfect spot here. Rested and haven't scored atd yet playing a team who has injuries now and zero defense. Cincy ml is the play.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Packers are banged up and have their fair share of injuries...they just got their asses handed to them by the Falcons...the final score was very deceptive....Bengals are still one of the more talented teams in the NFL and will be very desperate to get in the win column...and word is that Marvin Lewis really lit into their collective asses this week in practice....i'm not sayin'....i'm just sayin...
    One of More talented teams in NFL? Cmon now, they are aj green and some running backs. They not top 15 in talent.. not saying they can't keep it close here, you right pack incredibly banged up and I think green will go off this week. Let's just not get crazy w the how talented bengals are talk!
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-23-17 at 02:33 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Jay85 View Post
    He shouldn't be unemployed long, dude took a loser franchise and made them into perennial playoff contenders. While also having a number of his assistants become head coaches along the way., I agree this job has run its course and it time for a change but everyone just trashes this guy and he has actually accomplished a great deal making this franchise relevant.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24687

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Actually I'm on the Bengals because they are in a perfect spot here. Rested and haven't scored atd yet playing a team who has injuries now and zero defense. Cincy ml is the play.
    I have to agree with LB on this one although I'd definitely pocket the points and not get cute with the ML.

I have a feeling this is going to be one of those weekends where the public gets their poop pushed in. It all started with the Niners on Thurs... Lots of games on the board where the public is very sided with their opinions but I feel like could easily go the other way.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I have to agree with LB on this one although I'd definitely pocket the points and not get cute with the ML.

I have a feeling this is going to be one of those weekends where the public gets their poop pushed in. It all started with the Niners on Thurs... Lots of games on the board where the public is very sided with their opinions but I feel like could easily go the other way.
    No doubt, this card has burial all over it with all the road chalk folks swallowing. Coming off a bad week for books no less.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11431

LOL. Bengals are one of the worst teams in the league right now. This game will be over before the half.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Teasers better