2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I heard this and it just pissed me off with those duechebags apparently thrilled about ripping a team from stl. I don't even care from a fan perspective but don't like them disrespecting my city who always supported their crap product. Of course after we deal w over a decade of garbage now they putting a decent product on field!!

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7224

Never understood why they were so quick to run from San Diego. Seemed like a good fanbase who cared about their team despite its lack of success. I get they were the 2nd most popular team in LA, but still.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I heard this and it just pissed me off with those duechebags apparently thrilled about ripping a team from stl. I don't even care from a fan perspective but don't like them disrespecting my city who always supported their crap product. Of course after we deal w over a decade of garbage now they putting a decent product on field!!
    I am a former Chargers fan and I pretty much gave up on the NFL as a fan after the move. Only in it for the fantasy football and gambling at this point.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    Never understood why they were so quick to run from San Diego. Seemed like a good fanbase who cared about their team despite its lack of success. I get they were the 2nd most popular team in LA, but still.
    You got to be kidding. That stadium was always full of fans from other teams. Haven't been sold out in forever. SD does not have a loyal fan base.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Rivers just bought a souped up SUV so that is essentially a film room on wheels so that he and Kellen Clemens can study film on their commute to LA.

Rivers and his family stayed living near San Diego, so he bought the ride and hired a driver for a commute to LA 3 days a week...

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7224

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    You got to be kidding. That stadium was always full of fans from other teams. Haven't been sold out in forever. SD does not have a loyal fan base.
    Live on the other side of the country, never been closer to California than the hell known as Las Vegas.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3732

If they are so afraid of empty seats in LA just wait when the new
    stadium is over half empty all the time.
    LA proved over and over it's not a football town, and never will be,
    but these execs think they can do whatever they want with no repurcussions.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47418

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    I am a former Chargers fan and I pretty much gave up on the NFL as a fan after the move. Only in it for the fantasy football and gambling at this point.
    same here and agreed

LA can keep the Chargers

Fukk the Spanos family

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

That team was once the LA Rams , they got ripped from those fans also now their back StL was just borrowing them until the stadium was built here in So Cal lol You sound bitter bro , were you a Rams fan ? How do you think the fans in LA felt when the Rams left and won the SB a year later lol It was hella ugly over here

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

LA can keep the Chargers

Fukk the Spanos family

...x2

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    That team was once the LA Rams , they got ripped from those fans also now their back StL was just borrowing them until the stadium was built here in So Cal lol You sound bitter bro , were you a Rams fan ? How do you think the fans in LA felt when the Rams left and won the SB a year later lol It was hella ugly over here
    They moved cause la don't support shit. They left stl cause the owner a douchebag piece of shit. Who gives a shit about the 12 fans in LA? they didn't move back for the fans I promise you that, they moved back cause NFL wants NFL network headquarters in la.

personally I'm glad they left, nothing makes me more sick to my stomach than them getting tax dollars to build stadiums and that where it was headed here, piece of shit billionaire owner getting a free handout to print more money.

I've never been a fan of any NFL team, I love football and like to gamble, could give 2 fukks about any of these teams or players. It annoys me cause I know lots of ppl that supported this shitbag organization and NFL shit all over them per usual.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-22-17 at 05:12 PM.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

We only like the Raiders. Why did they bring the Rams and Chargers here? We have no idea.

And theyre charging $100 to park at the games? Lololol stop.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    We only like the Raiders. Why did they bring the Rams and Chargers here? We have no idea.

And theyre charging $100 to park at the games? Lololol stop.
    And those piece of shits gonna rip raiders away and put them in vegas where nobody will care.. I know they think they can do all this cause they the NFL and there no repercussions but alienating fan bases a good way to start sliding in popularity.. lucky for them we love to gamble cause that movie way back with Bruce wills and one the wayans brothers (name slipping my mind at moment) nailed what this league becoming.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Last boy scout I believe

And those piece of shits gonna rip raiders away and put them in vegas where nobody will care.. I know they think they can do all this cause they the NFL and there no repercussions but alienating fan bases a good way to start sliding in popularity.. lucky for them we love to gamble cause that movie way back with Bruce wills and one the wayans brothers (name slipping my mind at moment) nailed what this league becoming.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shirts View Post
    Last boy scout I believe
    Yep, that's the 1!!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12952

Apparently no one remembers Georgia Frontiere

That bitch murdered her husband and then stole the team lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Apparently no one remembers Georgia Frontiere

That bitch murdered her husband and then stole the team lol
    Oh yea, she was the owner when rams came to stl wasn't she? I remember her, she looked like a crazy bitch! Lol

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Gotta be honest, Vegas is a hell of a lot closer to LA than Oakland so I'm not complaining. Oakland is a trash can anyway.

Jnelson1182
    MBF
    Jnelson1182's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

I don't see why lac even moved to la with the rams there too the city now has two teams in almost every sport. Not to mention they moved to play in a smaller stadium in a city that now has two teams to choose a favorite out of. I think leaving them in SD and having the rams in la would have been good for both cities, it would have created something similar to the oak an sf battle of the bay only in south cali. As for the raiders moving I don't see why they would pick up and move with so many fans and so much fan support in oak. They maybe some sour fans in oak after move actually happens.

Axman3000
    Axman3000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    If the Chiefs ever moved I don't think I could stay a fan of the NFL. Sure, that probably won't happen (we fill seats even when we play like crap) but I can understand the feeling.

Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

Vegas will have a packed stadium most weeks. Visiting team's fans will use it as an excuse to make the trip to Vegas. I can't believe it to Vegas this long to get a couple professional teams. Football is a no brainer in that town.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE