Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

The fix is in!

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Every time someone makes a public play and loses they cry fix. Come on man. There was no fix, there is no conspiracy, and it's time to take a break if you really think so. Get it back this weekend. GL

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    Every time someone makes a public play and loses they cry fix. Come on man. There was no fix, there is no conspiracy, and it's time to take a break if you really think so. Get it back this weekend. GL
    These are professionals, what's good for Vegas is good for the league. What's good for the league is good for the players. It's no longer conspiracies, hasn't been for quite some time, if you're a gambler it's just something you have to live with and borderline consider even when you're capping. Mock me all you want for that statement, but it's the god honest truth. I bet within limits so I'm certainly not going busto from this game or need a break... I'm actually still in the green if I count my $140 worth of bets locked in for Sunday...

This fiasco was from evident from the first half if you have a keen eye. Great game for TV though I must say, it was a true thriller. Great for the NFL considering they're hurting.

Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6137

Two overturned calls on Garcon catches that refs originally called incomplete,refs were trying! Then no defensive pass interference in the end zone on Celek when defender had him in an arm bar and took him to the ground before ball got there, but they still got the TD...and worst of all, the phantom offensive pass interference call on Taylor which would have given 9ers first down and momentum for a game winning field goal, but instead puts them at a long 3rd and 20...refs knew what they were doing, Vegas doesn't have to pay out 9ers ML bets or Rams ATS wagers, probably did very well with all the live in game action they got on Rams as well. Welcome to the National Fixed League, this $h!t always seems to happen blatantly during prime time games. If you can't see it you are just naive. Sports entertainment at its finest, what do you think is written down in these players' huge multi million dollar contracts they sign?
    Points Awarded:

FUqer gave Jerm3085 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6137

after rewinding and watching it again, Taylor didn't even touch the defender! But on the previous drive when Celek gets put in an arm bar and brought to the ground in the end zone, no penalty is called but a flag was thrown! Then ref says there was no penalty and makes up some bull sh!+ about they thought a receiver was ineligible etc....LMAO you can't make this shit up!