Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Agreed. But can you find one on TV or movies anymore?

The NFL is a league in total mis-management. They attacked their best player (Brady) and made a good guy out to be a villain. They brought 2 teams to LA, even though LA sort of likes one of those teams (Rams) and hates the other (Chargers) and actually loves the team going to Vegas (Raiders).

I, too, love football and particularly the NFL, but like ESPN before them, they are headed in the wrong direction. Big Time.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Strike View Post
    These two teams are the talent equivalent of the “scab” teams of the strike year in the 80’s. Until either team gives us a player to grab onto and like, it’s going to be barren attendance.
    Funny thing is... that was the most entertaining game so far this season! Especially if you had SF +3

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Here's why the NFL is in a free fall....

FANTASY.....the league started catering to the roto-geeks. Guess what, they don't go to games. They watch their league scores on phones.....for free.

REFS ..... the league has given these 65-year-old steroid freaks too much power. They suck! Only blow the whistle if it's flagrant!!

CONCUSSIONS .... kids are not even allowed to play anymore. How is that good for the game?

WOMEN REPORTERS..... blonde haired, brown eyed girls asking coaches meaningless questions on the sideline. It's a cliche. And keep 'em outta the booth, unless they're deserving. Also fire Jemele. Nobody who I know gives one iota of a fraction of a crap what she thinks.

KAP..... a pee wee team took a knee the other day. Wow! They're supposedly mad at police injustice. But not their awol dads?! Talk about bitching to the choir.

PRE-SEASON GAMES..... the owners have proven themselves to be greedy. They're printing money, yet will only consider giving up 2 pre-season games (that nobody wants) if they can get the players to agree to an 18 game schedule (which nobody wants). The season is pretty frig'n hard as it is. Bordering on malevolent, but what would one expect from Jerry Jones, Irsay, Davis, etc.?

GOODELL....rivals PennyWise the Dancing Clown in creepiness. Despised by all, but somehow the owners think it's better to have this phoney ginger dork take all the heat, rather than them......making over $40mil/yr even though he's watching over a cataclysmic demise.

STEVEN A SMITH, MADDOG, SKIP CLUELESS..... these guys (and gals) have taken a lot of fun outta sports by declaring themselves the smartest loudmouth in the room. I no longer want to be in that room.

I've got more, but let's leave it at that for now.....
    Harry

I like it
    good rant Harry

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Absolutely classic video and so fitting for the times..

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Absolutely classic video and so fitting for the times..
    "Peralta single to center...and nobody noticed" penetrating priceless. Hilarious video.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I see alot of Mexicans in cars and trucks when stuck in traffic on the 10, 105 and 405 freeways.. You're very wrong Mac.. Alot of old Chevy trucks and beat up Toyota pickups and Mexicans always driving them..
    I miss the good old days when you could actually drive around 3pm or at noon time on all freeways and go the speed limit.. That was about 20 years ago..
    You're most likely right. I haven't really driven much in LA the last decade. Years ago, they certainly used to be up early as shit and would finish up working early, right after lunch or later in the evening.

Cali just has too many damn people driving cars. And no one carpools. 1 car, 1 person. It's madness. I do not envy anyone that has to drive a 9 to 5 in LA. That has to take years off your life.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Jibbby - it ain't the Mexicans, it's all the damn models, actresses, directors and others that flock to LA thinking they're going to be discovered that crowds the freeways. The Mexican's are on and off the road very early.
    Mac, you really have a major problem. You will defend ANY minority group, even with flat out lies, like the one you just posted. F.Y.I, Hispanics are the majority in Los Angeles now. NOT whites. NOT blacks. NOT show business people. Are you just begging to get your tail wrapped around your neck? You do not know caca about Los Angeles. Just go away, you bleeding heart Liberal. You are a joke in here.

Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wonder if the 49ers can compete with the browns in lowest attendance record. Last year they were giving away tickets to the chargers vs browns game for 6 dollars. This year if you buy tickets to the bengals vs browns game they give you a free ticket to cedar point amusement park.You have to attend the game no matter how boring you think it will be.

First 123