Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit are they any good?

Lions third game have won two in a row as dogs and now back
    home a dog again against Falcons. Atlanta beat up on
    a depleted Pack team at home last week but struggled to beat a Bears team on the road in week 1 the same Bears team that got raped 29-0 by the Bucs. Think everyone is still putting their money down on the OLD DETROIT LIONS this is a completely different team especially with TJ Lang over from the pack to help protect Stafford they have a lot of real great talent on offense and now the defense is stepping up 5 sacks last week at the Giants. Lions may just be 3-0 when it is over. Lions Super Bowl contender probably not but this is a real good team both sides of the ball.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I spent plenty of time trying to tell folks this when they were all foolishly talking trash about stafford getting that contract. Of course they were too busy telling themselves how terrible lions were to listen to me!!

I'm not yet 100% sold on their defense as they have had it pretty easy facing a washed up Palmer and a terrible gmen offense thus far. I think there are things to like but don't think they much better than middle of pack, of course w their offense if the d is simply average they will be a good team.

I was pretty impressed w likns run game Monday night, I've always liked Abdullah he just hasn't been able to stay healthy, if he can finally do so along w the oline additions think they might finally have some balance to the pass game which would make them very tough..

Really looking forward to this game. Think it a mistake to read much into Atl struggling w bears. Soldier field much slower track, bears had a good game plan and a power rushing attack that a tough matchup for atl, plus falcons still getting acclimated w a new play caller.

Much faster track in Detroit in the dome, falcons are ultra fast on both sides of ball they will much prefer this venue to soldier field. I think it gonna be a great game, I'd have liked lions if we could have gotten over a fg but that not happening. Think I'm gonna grab the over before it goes any higher cause I think both teams score at least 24..