firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Repeating the same lie over and over again doesn't make it true. The first time I checked your record I caught you cheating. You got caught cheating in the NBA the day before. You want everyone to believe that your record before that was always accurate and you know nobody is going to go back and check it because you set it up so that is impossible to do. Everyone knows you have been cheating the entire year. Do you really think you are fooling anyone??? How big a pathological liar does one have to be to continue on with this????
    Wow
    Moroni is a loser

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Repeating the same lie over and over again doesn't make it true. The first time I checked your record I caught you cheating. You got caught cheating in the NBA the day before. You want everyone to believe that your record before that was always accurate and you know nobody is going to go back and check it because you set it up so that is impossible to do. Everyone knows you have been cheating the entire year. Do you really think you are fooling anyone??? How big a pathological liar does one have to be to continue on with this????
    LMAO - a fukin piece of shit troll like you wants me to believe this was the first time you checked my record. I bet you crawled between your moms legs in your basement to look at every record I post. My record has been correct in 99.9% of my posts - when its been off its been off by 1 play. Again, I don't want to be a tout so I have no reason to lie, and 1 play isn't going to make a difference in the long run anyways.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    LMAO - a fukin piece of shit troll like you wants me to believe this was the first time you checked my record. I bet you crawled between your moms legs in your basement to look at every record I post. My record has been correct in 99.9% of my posts - when its been off its been off by 1 play. Again, I don't want to be a tout so I have no reason to lie, and 1 play isn't going to make a difference in the long run anyways.
    You are right. I am obsessed with you. Someone who posts picks on a gambling forum, cheats about his record, then keeps lying about it, is the reason I get out of bed in the morning.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are right. I am obsessed with you. Someone who posts picks on a gambling forum, cheats about his record, then keeps lying about it, is the reason I get out of bed in the morning.
    Lol, broke dik, sure seems like it. Anyways, I stated my case. My record has been correct 99.9% of the time, when its been off, its been of in 2-3 times out of hundreds of posts by 1 play - which is normal and a technical error. Get lost.

firedawg

60% ers 4Life

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Lol, broke dik, sure seems like it. Anyways, I stated my case. My record has been correct 99.9% of the time, when its been off, its been of in 2-3 times out of hundreds of posts by 1 play - which is normal and a technical error. Get lost.
    Just like that vacation video was a technical error.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Lol, first considering your are not even 54% in any of the contests you are saying your year is dog shit. Second, I've hit big bets on Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, and my bet size in the NFL is significantly more than $100. I've also hit futures wagers on the Eagles to win the division I posted the bet tickets for because I bet after the Lee injury, I have Jacksonville to win the division at +275, and New Orleans to win the division at -125. I'm having a great year. My futures wagers on New England to win the AFC at +175 look good now too with Shazier hurt and Bell banged up. I've had a great year - I just hope it continues.

Event 1: 2017/2018 AFC South Division - Odds to Win (All Bets Action)
    Play Time: 2017-12-10 13:00
    Selection: Jacksonville Jaguars to win
    Odds: Proposition +260
    Single #1711794702486

Football - NFL - NFC South - Odds to Win

NFC South - Odds to Win
    New Orleans Saints -125 Dec 31, 2017 1:01 PM
    You want to talk contest picks? Like how you didn't even hit 30% in the contests at pregame and no doubt why you had to switch to another forum so you could start over with a clean slate. Please continue ...

firedawg

Wow
    Morini getting straight buried

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Morino is nothing more than a lying big mouth fraud. Someone is going to turn his lying face into hamburger meat if he keeps mouthing off the way he does. What a worthless piece of crap. He may be Phatt using another screen name. He uses the same bull s**t.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Did Morino get banned? No message option attached to his name, same as Firedawg.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Morino was arrested last night for Impersonating a lawyer. Other charges include possesion of stolen Vacation videos and pics and a forged college degree. Morino was transferred to Bellevue mental hospital for symptons of Multiple personality disorder and taurets
    Points Awarded:

Shute gave SEAHAWKHARRY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ryermkd gave SEAHAWKHARRY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Morino and firedawg both gone...just cluttering PT....fukking losers

First ... 2345