BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

TNF: Rams at 49ers

Let's get an early discussion going while the line is still soft. I'm seeing -2 for the Rams most places.

Feel like a game the Niners can win but the Rams feel like a team with more pieces.

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

It's close. But I expect the home team to win this matchup; in this case, the 49ers.

The 49ers offense had to deal with two strong defenses their first few weeks, so I expect a rebound from Hoyer. And I think the close game in Seattle proves Shanahan is a decent coach.

Meanwhile Goff choked against the Redskins, he could of tied the game but was picked off. That makes me hesitant to side with the Rams here.

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

I'm definitely beginning to feel this is a game the Niners win.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Both teams played bad teams weeks 1 & 2. Seattle is a total mess right now so I don't see that as a moral victory for keeping it close. Rams win here. More pieces on offense, no injuries on defense and one more week for Wade Phillips to get Donald more involved. Only chance the niners have is Hyde going off. Think it's an easy win for the Rams. Niners haven't shown me they can do anything but give the ball to Hyde.
    Points Awarded:

nistohm gave Lakers714 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.