milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Of course there is, because you moved on to 6.

My point is that the difference between 5 and 5.5 is not nearly so nice and won't trigger the kind of plays that moving on and off of 6 would.
    totally agree with that, 6 is almost twice as important as 5... but 5 still matters

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Damn right minny has a better passing game than panthers, not even close.. love how you get rude anyrime someone disagrees. Carry on laying inflated numbers.
    So you are saying that a gimpy Sam Bradford or Case Keenum are better than Cam Newton? No wonder you have 28 betpoints. The only time you go to the back is to make withdrawls so you can pay off your losses. Now Cam is not the most accurate of passers, but compared to the two jokes Minny has, it is no contest.

I like Carolina because I have reason to believe that HC Peyton wants out, and just does not give a caca anymore about the team. Brees is as solid as ever, but his O-line is not. The defense is as bad as ever.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

I must say I really like this thread and I wish there were more like it here on sbr. There is some good technical substance and arguments for both sides mixed in with some nice personal insults and attacks. I don't really feel strongly for one side or the other. There's just to many question marks on both sides that I am hesitant to predict. This game is the kind I'll just watch and see who fawks up the least.
    Points Awarded:

POOLSIDE gave Foxx 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

I like the under, neither team has been to able to score much. Still a couple of 47s out there.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Much better plays on the board. Brees is king of backdoor cover. 9-3 ats as a road dog of 3.5 to 9.5 last 3 years. Panthers 1-4 as home fav -3.5 to -7 last 3 years. Saints 9-3 ats in division last 3, while Carolina is 4-8. Not to mention desperation. Saints 7-2 ats after two consecutive losses. Never go ats of a desperate 0-2 team in nfl with a talented qb. Saints 7-1 as a dog last year.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Much better plays on the board. Brees is king of backdoor cover. 9-3 ats as a road dog of 3.5 to 9.5 last 3 years. Panthers 1-4 as home fav -3.5 to -7 last 3 years. Saints 9-3 ats in division last 3, while Carolina is 4-8. Not to mention desperation. Saints 7-2 ats after two consecutive losses. Never go ats of a desperate 0-2 team in nfl with a talented qb. Saints 7-1 as a dog last year.
    agree with you there, how many 3 game losing streaks has brees had in his career? he should at least be able to keep it close even if it's a shootout, maybe over is the better play?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    So you are saying that a gimpy Sam Bradford or Case Keenum are better than Cam Newton? No wonder you have 28 betpoints. The only time you go to the back is to make withdrawls so you can pay off your losses. Now Cam is not the most accurate of passers, but compared to the two jokes Minny has, it is no contest.

I like Carolina because I have reason to believe that HC Peyton wants out, and just does not give a caca anymore about the team. Brees is as solid as ever, but his O-line is not. The defense is as bad as ever.
    Your ignorance never stops amazing me.. when Bradford healthy as he was week 1 then yea Vikings passing game is far more efficient than panthers. Who said anything about a gimpy Bradford or fukkin Keenam you dumb fukk? Was Keenan playing when Vikings played the saints?

Bradford competed damn near 70% of his passes last season and was one of the higher rated passers, sCam on the other hand Owns a career 58% completion percentage and without Olson his group of pass catchers don't come close to stacking up with Vikings..

It's no wonder your family wishes you were dead (since we making assumptions about each other)..I'm thrilled you like panthers, thanks for confirming for saints backers we on right side.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    that number is incorrect

6 point favorites cover the spread 50% of the time... they win outright about 70% of the time, so when they win they probably cover the spread about 70% (.7 x .7 = .49)
    Disagree and your point table is wrong too, the value of individual points in the NFL is not yet something anyone knows since the extra point was only recently moved back and 2 point conversions were added fairly recently - you can't use data going beyond 2 years. The value of 3 is also worth much more than 15%, even more so in low scoring games.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Your ignorance never stops amazing me.. when Bradford healthy as he was week 1 then yea Vikings passing game is far more efficient than panthers. Who said anything about a gimpy Bradford or fukkin Keenam you dumb fukk? Was Keenan playing when Vikings played the saints?

Bradford competed damn near 70% of his passes last season and was one of the higher rated passers, sCam on the other hand Owns a career 58% completion percentage and without Olson his group of pass catchers don't come close to stacking up with Vikings..

It's no wonder your family wishes you were dead (since we making assumptions about each other)..I'm thrilled you like panthers, thanks for confirming for saints backers we on right side.

You seem obsessed with completion percentage, its very easy to complete 70% of your passes when you don't throw down the field at all, total QBR is a much better measure of a QB than completion percentage.

Cam's QBR is higher than Bradford's and Cam also is obviously more mobile than Bradford. There is no question Cam Newton is a better QB, and the numbers and results show that. He's about the same as a passer and far better running.

The Saints defense has looked like absolute garbage the first 2 games this year, and didn't look good last year - I think Carolina's offense should be fine even though its been predictably inconsistent with Cam coming off shoulder surgery and new player.

thomorino

agree with you there, how many 3 game losing streaks has brees had in his career? he should at least be able to keep it close even if it's a shootout, maybe over is the better play?
    He opened the season 0-3 last year, and that was with Cooks, Armstead, and Snead.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Morino they are "PROs" you are NOT! Until you are a "PRO" you are a scum. Ignore em' or give up and leave. To argue with this bunch is a HUGE waste of time! You will be able to pick the shyt bags from the good "PROs" in time. Most everyone of them are azzholes just like in the REAL world.
    Yeah, the fact these assholes think anyone respects or cares what their opinion is here or in the real world is a joke.

thomorino

Saints might be replacing both tackles going into this game looks like.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Don't give 2 sh!ts about this game but don't they normally come down to a one score margin?

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Yeah, the fact these assholes think anyone respects or cares what their opinion is here or in the real world is a joke.
    it's a joke that you start a thread for every game you bet on, under those same assumptions

just keep them all in one thread

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

it's a joke that you start a thread for every game you bet on, under those same assumptions

doesnt care but needs a seperate thread for every pick.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

but your opinions are so "respected" and "cared about"......

quite frankly if you'd just lighten up a bit it go al long way here.........don't quite get the argumentative side with every single person who disagrees with what you say

thomorino

Broke diks.

thomorino

And I'd love to have 1 thread, but the threads have been polluted by people trolling.

thomorino

broke diks

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post

doesnt care but needs a seperate thread for every pick.
    <br>
    <br>

I do a lot of research and put time in and share my opinions nothing special - but don't talk out of ass - obviously if someone puts a lot of research into subject like betting Soccer I'm interested in their opinion because I don't know anything about that subject.

thomorino

broke diks

thomorino

broke diks

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

I like Carolina at -6. Carolina struggled to run the ball against Buffalo's strong front seven and the mediocre offensive line struggled with Buffalo's pass rush, but New Orleans's defense is one of the worst in the NFL. Drew Brees was solid week 1, but most of his passes are short and mid-range throws, and Carolina's linebackers are great in coverage. The Saints were solid on the road offensively against the Vikings, moving the ball but failing in the red zone, but that game was in a dome. Carolina is playing New England next week, but they are only 2-0 and Newton usually plays his best at home.
    Sucker bet if I've ever seen one

milwaukee mike

I do a lot of research and put time in and share my opinions nothing special - but don't talk out of ass - obviously if someone puts a lot of research into subject like betting Soccer I'm interested in their opinion because I don't know anything about that subject.
    you don't talk out of your ass... yet you said that 6 point favorites only cover the spread 50% of the games that they win outright

and then when corrected you disagree again

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

you don't talk out of your ass... yet you said that 6 point favorites only cover the spread 50% of the games that they win outright

and then when corrected you disagree again
    Mikey what's even funnier is that this horses ass is up at 3am talking to himself in this thread

"I do better than most attorneys who went To Villanova"

Coming from a guy who's law school accepts over 8 out of every 10 applicants

im 6-3 in bases this week. Follow along

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Mikey what's even funnier is that this horses ass is up at 3am talking to himself in this thread

"I do better than most attorneys who went To Villanova"

Coming from a guy who's law school accepts over 8 out of every 10 applicants

im 6-3 in bases this week. Follow along
    yeah posting 6 times in a row, and claiming others are trolling is a bit much

he's either fishing for information (by claiming people are broke diks so they'll brag about how much money they have or are making) or he's fishing for traffic

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

yeah posting 6 times in a row, and claiming others are trolling is a bit much

he's either fishing for information (by claiming people are broke diks so they'll brag about how much money they have or are making) or he's fishing for traffic

Mikey guys a wanna be tout. I'll emai you his attorney profile. Lot of untruths there as well

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Here's last nights gem, though did pull out a lucky win but he somehow throws in that 60 minute flight from LA to San Fran which could affect the Rams & their rookie coach and team preparation

good write up.

"I will bet a small amount on 49ers at +3. Desperate team at home on a short week, I think the fact Redskins coach is a rookie with 2 days to prepare since 1 lost for travel is tough. Rams run defense really struggled last week against mediocre Redskins offensive line, 49ers plays 2 good defenses".

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Both DB's Marshon Lattimore and Sterling Moore of the Saints are out this week. An already bad secondary just got a worse.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

I said I wouldn't post in this clowns threads anymore, but this is just too rich.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

broke diks

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Disagree and your point table is wrong too, the value of individual points in the NFL is not yet something anyone knows since the extra point was only recently moved back and 2 point conversions were added fairly recently - you can't use data going beyond 2 years. The value of 3 is also worth much more than 15%, even more so in low scoring games.
    Ah yes, the recently added two point conversion. A brand new addition to the game of football, celebrating its second birthday this year.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    broke diks

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

"Carolina is playing New England next week, but they are only 2-0 and Newton usually plays his best at home."

This must be my favorite sentence from this week's "analysis". Only 2-0, you reckon they should have a better record? Feeling really good about Saints +6 now.

First 12345 Last