PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

NFL Sunday- 1 play

Cleve +9 @ Balt

Cleveland did a nice job defensively against Pitt last week by only giving up 14 points (special teams gave up 7 on blocked punt), and by holding one of the league's elite RBs to under 35 yards. On offense, rookie QB Kizer looked fairly impressive as he made some nice throws and showed he could move around well in the pocket. However, he did have a tendency to hold onto the ball too long at times and made a pretty piss poor decision/throw with Watt's INT. It'll be real interesting to see how he performs with a hostile crowd on the road for the first time.

Baltimore's D shined against Cincy last week as well as they were able to pitch a shut out against carrot top and co. while forcing 5 turnovers in the process. The thing that is the biggest red flag here is that Baltimore was only able to muster 20 points despite all those turnovers. They also lost their top receiving RB with Danny Woodhead- not usually a big deal but he actually led their team with receptions last week...with 3 haha.

Final thoughts: Although I'm always nervous backing a rookie QB playing on the road for the first time, especially when that rookie is on the Browns of all teams, Kizer showed enough in week 1 to give me confidence that this game will be competitive. Also, I just don't think Balt's offense is good enough to make this a blowout as most of their play makers are way past their prime. If Cleve's D can come anywhere closer to replicating last week's performance against the run, then this will be a close game.

The Play: Cleve +9 (If line movement keeps going up, could get this at 10)
    Good luck this week guys...Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Taking the points and the ML myself. Really think Cleveland can win this game. Young and hungry D with something to prove - and just enough on offense to get things done. Kizer will make his mistakes - as all young QB's do. But for first time in what seems like forever Cleveland appears to have themselves a QB that will allow them to compete on a weekly basis.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I think a lot of Ravens offensive problems will work themselves out as flacco gets reps. They certainly no juggernaut but the passing game will be better than it showed last week..

I like what going on in Cleveland but not sure they can muster more than 10 maybe 14 tops. Could very well be enough to cover that number as their front 7 a solid group. Ravens probably be right around 20-23.