Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Big Line Movement

HOU @ CIN -6.5 (-110)

The line just keeps moving, I knew Cinci was the play early on in the week. Coming off an embarrassing loss and 4 int's for the "Burgundy BB Gun" this is a must win. Starting off 0-2 at home is not a recipe for making the playoffs. To boot Houston has 5 players in concussion protocol, apparently all unlikely to play. Call me crazy but if it wasn't for 3 of them being TE and severely depleting the Texans of that role, the only substantial loss would be LB Cushing IMO. I bet you one or two of them plays, although that might be a false assumption, it's not really up to the players.

I said that If this line goes over -6 that It might be worth a play, well I got my wish. I expect Watson to come out strong favouring Hopkins. The game-plan will likely be to give Miller a lot of touches though, which might not necessarily be bad. All I know for sure is that both teams have a lot to prove after week 1, especially the Bengals as they really have no good excuse; on the other hand, one can come up with a few as to why the Texans lost.

Any thoughts? It is a big swing...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I never saw cincy as a serious contender for a playoff spot so don't care much about the must win angle. The game Sunday wasn't all that big a surprise to me I think gm has done a terrible job with this team. Aging deteriorating defense and they spend all their early picks on offense, they needed a rb like i need a hole in my head yet couldn't help but draft the woman beater to muddle up a crowded backfield..

Whoever decided they should win by ignoring the defensive shortcomings and building into a offensive team lead by dalton is retarded. Dalton at his best is solid game manager type he never gonna be trigger man on a high powered offense capable of consistently winning shootouts.

Gun to my head I'd prob take the points cause bungals defense isn't nearly the challenge jags was. I rarely play thu night shitfest tho and Texans got all banged up Sunday so the short week couldn't come at a worse time.