Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Barely watched this game. I'm on Denver -3. I don't know if its the fact that I knew my Colts would suck, but I just have no interest in the NFL anymore? Most games are full of nothing but short runs, 5 yd passes, and field goals. They're hard to cap as well. KC/NE was about the only interesting game I've seen in Week 1. College football is much more fun to watch and easier to cap imo.
    I thought the first game today was interesting, hopefully we are treated with another.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Barely watched this game. I'm on Denver -3. I don't know if its the fact that I knew my Colts would suck, but I just have no interest in the NFL anymore? Most games are full of nothing but short runs, 5 yd passes, and field goals. They're hard to cap as well. KC/NE was about the only interesting game I've seen in Week 1. College football is much more fun to watch and easier to cap imo.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

agree 100%

First ... 2345