johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 162

they r really limiting ap

2-3 carries ?

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

actually Bradford isn't bad .... stands tall in the pocket and throws pretty dam accurate with pressure in his face ...just needs a OLine imo

House

like I said >>>>>>>>>>>>.Bradford for 35 yards

House

Look at that pass lol thats another 21 yards from Bradford

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    actually Bradford isn't bad .... stands tall in the pocket and throws pretty dam accurate with pressure in his face ...just needs a OLine imo
    That is far from true. He rarely stands tall in pocket under pressure. He has to be totally clean to have success and he still mostly checks everything down cause he hears footsteps.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

alright those were some impressive throws.. w can all agree that was the best drive we've ever seen by bradford lmao

House

and thats 6 ...TD from Bradford lol You guys talking shit are the same ones that were talking about Alex Smith and the Chiefs early in the game last thursday

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

There we go. That's what I'm talking about.

JayDr3am
    Handi

and thats 6 ...TD from Bradford lol You guys talking shit are the same ones that were talking about Alex Smith and the Chiefs early in the game last thursday
    we got a loooong game house. dont get too happy now

2daBank

He has a great team around him tho. If minny loses this game it will be because of him. Citing a few passes he made with no pressure don't mean much. What matters is on 3rd and 7 he throws it 4 yards every time if he doesn't have perfectly clean pocket..

johnnyvegas13

saints about to go back up before half now ..

House

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That is far from true. He rarely stands tall in pocket under pressure. He has to be totally clean to have success and he still mostly checks everything down cause he hears footsteps.
    You don't watch much football do you ? Bradford is mean with pressure in his face and thats a fact ... two if he had an Oline for once in his career at the same time as having some weapons you'd understand how good that guy could be ..Im no Vikings fan , I just know whats up lol

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Bradfords got a nice arm but like Bank said earlier the guy's a pussy, especially for his size.

House

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    we got a loooong game house. dont get too happy now
    Im not talking about winning or losing a bet ...Im talking about knowing what the fuk you are talking about when it comes to this game .

2daBank

Im not talking about winning or losing a bet ...Im talking about knowing what the fuk you are talking about when it comes to this game .
    And you clearly don't

2daBank

You don't watch much football do you ? Bradford is mean with pressure in his face and thats a fact ... two if he had an Oline for once in his career at the same time as having some weapons you'd understand how good that guy could be ..Im no Vikings fan , I just know whats up lol
    I'll take the Pepsi challenge w you any day of the week when it comes to this shit. Clown as dude has had chances everywhere and never been anything but a pussy who sucks in face of pressure. Averages less yards threw air than any qb, has never done shit but looks great when all the conditions are perfect for him. Like any qb at this level. Nothing special.

JayDr3am
    Handi

its cool to have your teams back when youre on them but after all is said and done, you know bradfords a pussy bro. lmao come on now. the guy wimpers in the pocket

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

That mother rooster_eater is only throwing decent because he knows I bet against him tonight.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
    That mother rooster_eater is only throwing decent because he knows I bet against him tonight.
    thats how i feel too. i think he knows

House

its cool to have your teams back when youre on them but after all is said and done, you know bradfords a pussy bro. lmao come on now. the guy wimpers in the pocket
    Bradford is fragile thats what I don't like about him BUT he doesn't play scared meaning : He's got good mechanics and fundamentals when pressure is in his face ... He doesn't get sacred or rattled really , no happy feet , he does hang in there and deliver the ball .. and this isn't my team bro lol you know that

2daBank

Funny thing is I recall all those years ago being so pissed rams wasted the number 1 pick on him cause I thought he was a sharman soft dink and dunk clown even in college who only succeeded cause he was surrounded w superior athletes.., now what is it year 10 or something and he has yet to make a mark on the league.. guess you right he just a late bloomer!!! Lmfao., or maybe he can't play under duress and has to have perfect conditions to succeed which any backup in this league could do..

House

there's another 45 yard pass from Bradford lol

2daBank

Yep perfect conditions w superior team he is great.. I wouldn't have touched saints. Wait till they play a team w a defense.

House

Forget it ..... Bradford is lighting it up though lol

JayDr3am
    Handi

Bradford is fragile thats what I don't like about him BUT he doesn't play scared meaning : He's got good mechanics and fundamentals when pressure is in his face ... He doesn't get sacred or rattled really , no happy feet , he does hang in there and deliver the ball .. and this isn't my team bro lol you know that
    i didnt mean YOUR team, but im guessing youre on the vikings right?

hes just let me down so much in the past its ridiculous. were currently seeing a different bradford. this is NOT the same bradford last season. he seems like he grew a pair now

2daBank

I've seen lots of career backups have big games.

2daBank

Sweet pass there. Lol

House

Yep perfect conditions w superior team he is great.. I wouldn't have touched saints. Wait till they play a team w a defense.
    at the same time you give Bradford a good Oline and some weapons and he can make every throw on the field ..... that was almost picked through lol

2daBank

Lucky for him he playing saints

House

Sweet pass there. Lol
    You're right 15-18 ..180 plus yards in the first half

House

That was another nice pass wasn't it lol TD from Bradford ... thats a great pass

2daBank

at the same time you give Bradford a good Oline and some weapons and he can make every throw on the field ..... that was almost picked through lol
    Yea in a clean pocket w perfect conditions he has arm talent for sure. Problem is conditions are rarely that in the NFL which what separates good from the mediocre. If arm talent was everything jay cutler be a hall of famer. He certainly tougher in face of pressure than Bradford.

JayDr3am
    Handi

yeah he a grew a pair in the off season. hes making some incredible throws right now. got to atleast give him that

johnnyvegas13

well at least xp was missed

saints comebackl and win her e

2daBank

yeah he a grew a pair in the off season. hes making some incredible throws right now. got to atleast give him that
    Never said he couldn't throw a football. There a reason he has had Multiple teams waste 1st round picks to aquire him.. if he could play every game against this defense he would be amazing. When teams start hitting him he isn't this guy and never has been.

First 12345 Last