lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Jake your aren't winning in Seattle

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Everybody is waiting for the new stadium... and so cal people have lives... not like philly “people”
    So then wouldn't LA "people" be doing the same things when a new stadium is built that they're doing now instead of attending their team's games?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Jake your aren't winning in Seattle
    Disagree but it might not matter anyway. Hawks have to play Cowboys with Zeke and hopefully Lee on the road. I think the Rams will beat TEN and SF pretty easily.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Disagree but it might not matter anyway. Hawks have to play Cowboys with Zeke and hopefully Lee on the road. I think the Rams will beat TEN and SF pretty easily.
    Jake you can't think any games in the NFL ahead of time. The niners are better now and you were lucky to beat them last time. Ten will not be easy as they are fighting as well. Come on brother. You better than this. If you lose to the Hawks you will not be in the playoffs.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Jake you can't think any games in the NFL ahead of time. The niners are better now and you were lucky to beat them last time. Ten will not be easy as they are fighting as well. Come on brother. You better than this. If you lose to the Hawks you will not be in the playoffs.
    thanks coach lb. 11-5 Rams still probably get in. Anyways doesn't matter - we will win next week and I will probably hedge my futures appropriately.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    thanks coach lb. 11-5 Rams still probably get in. Anyways doesn't matter - we will win next week and I will probably hedge my futures appropriately.
    Cocky Jake. A new look. Interesting. Jake did not pay attention to season wins totals. It's okay Jake your are a brother. You can learn the hard way

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Cocky Jake. A new look. Interesting. Jake did not pay attention to season wins totals. It's okay Jake your are a brother. You can learn the hard way
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave gauchojake 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 123