USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

"I received a wire transfer from topbet for $650, took over 2 months."

big baller sweating topbet for 650.....I spent that on dinner and drinks down the shore labor day weekend

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    496 post in 90 days but has better things to do..........this fuk just keeps burying himself......

Leave again for CR 10/26.........yet another 1st class ticket...........glad to see you're following along
    Are you just posting to show what dumbfuck you are, I like the forums but the main reason I'm here is I like lot of people have a significant balance at topbet and I have been posting and following the events like everyone else. I've never met anyone at SBR and no one in Costa Rica knows me. Do you even post action or just troll and post your $200 first class tickets little guy.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Philly guy has it all man...Vegas 10/6, Costa Rica 10/26...WOW!~

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Are you just posting to show what dumbfuck you are, I like the forums but the main reason I'm here is I like lot of people have a significant balance at topbet and I have been posting and following the events like everyone else. I've never met anyone at SBR and no one in Costa Rica knows me. Do you even post action or just troll and post your $200 first class tickets little guy.
    I'd watch your mouth if I were you....I'm not too far from King of Prussia

Isnt lunch time over

thomorino

I'm sure you are a big shot begging for free tickets to Costa Rica. I am no big shot but I have over 5k at topbet, I requested $650 as a trial to see if topbet would pay, my thinking was that since topbet is not paying a request of over 1k would have no chance at being paid. I will be in St. Baarts this Thanksgiving well you are begging for free airfare to Escazu little guy.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Lol, you look like a white trash troll. I'm sure you are a bigshot begging for free tickets to Costa Rica. I am no big shot but I have over 5k at topbet, I request $650 as a trial to see if topbet would pay, my thinking was that since topbet is not paying a request of over 1k would have no chance at being paid.
    what does that even mean..........you're a pussy who's 1st contribution here was to call out a SBR handicapper then didn't have the balls to make it to a free trip for fear of getting your ass kicked...........

I'm in Old City Jerkoff.....I'm sure you've heard of it

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Philly guy has it all man...Vegas 10/6, Costa Rica 10/26...WOW!~
    He's a joke, guy thinks he's a big shot because he rents some run down home at the shore for a weekend, you should see him begging SBR for free airfare on my thread I posted several months ago.

thomorino

what does that even mean..........you're a pussy who's 1st contribution here was to call out a SBR handicapper then didn't have the balls to make it to a free trip for fear of getting your ass kicked...........

Why would I need balls to go to Costa Rica and the guy I had an issue with didn't even go, go back to busing tables.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Thomorino, you are not verified unless you go pro

I like your plays, and willingness to slap phillyguy around, but you ought to go pro.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

This thread has taken a unfortunate turn for the worse. Players talk at its best.

thomorino

how sad is it this "attorney" needs to try and impress total strangers online

congrats on that wire transfer
    I'm not trying to impress anyone you fuking moron - I am pointing out that milwaukee mike's claim topbet money is monopoly money is wrong, is english your second language, read the thread.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

He's a joke, guy thinks he's a big shot because he rents some run down home at the shore for a weekend, you should see him begging SBR for free airfare on my thread I posted several months ago.
    Sorry, I am new.

thomorino

Bought a home in Media after looking at apartments, nothing special, but quite sure better than what guy who trolls SBR all day and begs the higher ups for free $700 airfare has.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Hell I hit 60 some years. 40 others.. lol.
    I was damn near over 70% last year.... colts on the road were a money printer

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Bought a home in Media after looking at apartments, nothing special, but quite sure better than what guy who trolls SBR all day and begs the higher ups for free $700 airfare has.
    funny how I begged for free airfare when I was the 1st one to purchase my own ticket

as I offered you on the costa rican trip that you were afraid to come on, we can always meet for a beer and discuss your issues. I'm sure you're familiar with the S Front Street area..........

bought my home 7 years ago for 370K Pretty sure nothing in that range in Delaware County

thomorino

funny how I begged for free airfare when I was the 1st one to purchase my own ticket

as I offered you on the costa rican trip that you were afraid to come on, we can always meet for a beer and discuss your issues. I'm sure you're familiar with the S Front Street area..........

bought my home 7 years ago for 370K Pretty sure nothing in that range in Delaware County
    LOL, you are from Philadelphia? There is a not a single home in my neighborhood that is worth less than 500k and their are multiple homes worth $1.5 million, town homes go for 300k to 320k. Go troll somewhere else little guy. There are hundreds of homes in Media that are worth over $1 million with the land.

Get another tattoo and go troll someone your size you bum.
    Last edited by thomorino; 09-13-17 at 12:56 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

and greaser....... go fuk yourself as well

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

nothing special in the 500k range huh

you're a pathetic piece of shit...........keep hiding behind that keyboard counselor............

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

guys been posting non stop since 1150AM but is on his lunch break

think I saw him begging for clients at traffic court

thomorino

guys been posting non stop since 1150AM but is on his lunch break

think I saw him begging for clients at traffic court
    You are calling me a piece of shit now because I exposed that you know nothing about Phladelphia and are a bum, go bus some tables you bum. You are a low life little buddy. And stop trying to act like a tough guy, you sound like a little pussy, I wouldn't waste my time with you. Do you contribute anything to the forums, the fact you thought I was bragging about a $650 trial wire transfer was funny.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

full blown dick swinging contest... lets get back to football
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave Sam Losco 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

You are calling me a piece of shit now because I exposed that you know nothing about Phladelphia and are a bum, go bus some tables you bum. You are a low life little buddy. And stop trying to act like a tough guy, you sound like a little pussy, I wouldn't waste my time with you. Do you contribute anything to the forums, the fact you thought I was bragging about a $650 trial wire transfer was funny.
    lol....exposed me.........I'm pretty transparent here at SBR - have met many good posters here....donate to causes for other posters. You're a jerkoff from Boston. Go bus some tables good one......keep posting away on your "lunch break" getting ready for your "vacation" Christ you're pathetic

thomorino

No one here seems to like you or defend you. I'm from Chicago, I am not from Boston, keep trolling you piece of garbage.I am nothing special, I am a lawyer who bets professionally, and I'm not rich nor do I claim to be. You are a joke.

thomorino

I am not going to respond to trolls anymore on this thread, you can post your bank account and home value all you want bus boy, I am out.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

LOL, you are from Philadelphia? There is a not a single home in my neighborhood that is worth less than 500k and their are multiple homes worth $1.5 million, town homes go for 300k to 320k. Go troll somewhere else little guy. There are hundreds of homes in Media that are worth over $1 million with the land.

Get another tattoo and go troll someone your size you bum.
    there*

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

No one here seems to like you or defend you. I'm from Chicago, I am not from Boston, keep trolling you piece of garbage.I am nothing special, I am a lawyer who bets professionally, and I'm not rich nor do I claim to be. You are a joke.
    defend me for what?

Enjoy your upcoming vacation

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Lol, little mikey post your action, I got kicked out of GT Bets and other square books after the 2016 NFL season, I've consistently hit 55% or better in the NFL for 5 years documented. Keep the square takes coming, you sound like a great fade.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Ryermkd I am nothing special, don't claim to be, I'm trying to hit 55% like everyone else, but I have documented my picks for 5 years and I've hit over 55% on average over 5 years despite having multiple years I hit below that mark.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Ryermkd I am nothing special, don't claim to be, I'm trying to hit 55% like everyone else, but I have documented my picks for 5 years and I've hit over 55% on average over 5 years despite having multiple years I hit below that mark.
    We are all terrible

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

thomorino you get in these arguments because you say a lot of conflicting stuff

Today 11:18 AM
    thomorino

Become A Pro!Join Date: 06-01-17
    Betpoints: 573

Message Me

Originally Posted by milwaukee mike

ask around if you want to compare which one of us is more of a professional bettor

Lol, little mikey post your action, I got kicked out of GT Bets and other square books after the 2016 NFL season, I've consistently hit 55% or better in the NFL for 5 years documented. Keep the square takes coming, you sound like a great fade.

"I've hit over 55% on average over 5 years despite having multiple years I hit below that mark."

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

so you consistently hit 55% yet you don't consistently hit 55%

unless we have different definitions of consistent

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

This shitty game getting a big thread

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This shitty game getting a big thread
    Hasn't been about the game for about 4 pages. Lol

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Alright good luck this weekend. Just find it silly that you're making fun of Philly for buying a house for 370k that is likely worth well over 500k if markets are anything like they are in Canada. No need for putdowns, and Mike is smart too.

I mean earlier in the week you're going on about the 3yds/play from a sample size of one game... Some lawyer you are... not one team last year averages 3 or less yards per play...

I might be an asshole for saying this, but I doubt you're a lawyer... they tend to have 140+ IQ
    If I wasn't so lazy I'd probably go to law school myself, but I'll likely be pursuing an MBA next as I fall a little short of the sticks.
    Last edited by Ryermkd; 09-13-17 at 02:06 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike, and USCPHILLYGUY

thomorino

Milawukee Mike - I said I have consistently hit over 55% in the NFL, that does not contradict the fact that I have had more than 1 year where I did not hit 55%, there is no contradiction. I have hit over 55% more years than I have not, that's why I used the word consistently.

Ryermkd - I'm not making fun of anyone buddy, my point was that he was trying to suggest that he is financially superior to me because he's such a big shot with his expensive home, and I responded that was bullshit. I was making fun of his claim that there are not homes over 400k in Delaware County, which was the dumbest comment I've heard in some time.

As for your take on lawyers. I am an attorney, but I can assure there are many attorneys that have low IQs and are dead beats, it does not require any genius to get a JD, particularly in America.
    Last edited by thomorino; 09-13-17 at 01:58 PM.

First 123456 ... Last