2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGodFather View Post
    That looked like a fumble
    Clearly a fumble and a clear recovery as well. They went with the tried and true bs "we blew the whistle" defense.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Refs blew that fumble play dead kind of early...

NardVa

OBJ out doesn't account for Eli being this bad. Eli is trying to out do Andy Dalton for worse performance of week 1.

NardVa

PI call was questionable....Refs handed Dallas that TD.....Dak should give the refs part of his paycheck for such a nice gift....

SouthBayGame
    SouthBayGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2895

Eli is hot garbage, why did I bet ny 1st half. Thought cowboys -3 was way too easy

JerseyGodFather
    JerseyGodFather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1588

My first NFL play of the year:

*Giants/cowboys first half under 24.5 -115 (1u)
    Cashed 1-0, +1u

NFL YTD: 1-0, +1U

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-10-17 at 08:59 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Obj out now. I would've waited on his ruling to pick a side , but I'm not on a side tonight.
    yeah i dont understand why i see people posting giant NY picks before even knowing his status?? i mean he arguably the best receiver in the league and the poster boy of the NFL lmao???

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    yeah i dont understand why i see people posting giant NY picks before even knowing his status?? i mean he arguably the best receiver in the league and the poster boy of the NFL lmao???
    I thought we all knew his status all day, I mean it possible he could have suited up but regardless I thought it was clear he wasn't gonna have a impact w a injury that usually a 2-4 week type deal..

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I thought we all knew his status all day, I mean it possible he could have suited up but regardless I thought it was clear he wasn't gonna have a impact w a injury that usually a 2-4 week type deal..
    see bank, not everyone is all the way there up in the noggin lmao

the second they said he was a gametime decision i knew he wasnt going to play.. but i waited JUST IN CASE for to be 100%. if you simply saw the way he was hit it was an easy assumption to make.. but even AFTER the status i STILL saw people jamming in New york picks lol

WHAT!!!!!!!!

2daBank

Everyone was dying to buy into the narrative that boys were gonna fall way off and gmen were class of the east.. personally never bought it and was shocked how many ppl I seen hammering Dallas season win total under and nyg over.

I don't even think gmen second best team in east when all said and done; I think that philly will emerge as a contender ahead of them.. gmen oline stinks, run gm stinks, Eli overrated as fukk. Having a couple good WRs don't exactly make for a scary offense.

JayDr3am
    Handi

theres different levels of handicappers on this forum..

2daBank

These dickheadds will probably still lose.. I've seen this story in this series too many times. Lol

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    PI call was questionable....Refs handed Dallas that TD.....Dak should give the refs part of his paycheck for such a nice gift....

I wonder what % of your posts are useless nonsense? I rarely bash people, but god you're one of the most annoying posters I see on here in the NFL Forum. You can't change it man, you've complained about multiple games. You were going literally nuts on Thursday...

Pour yourself a nice scotch and come back next week.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Everyone was dying to buy into the narrative that boys were gonna fall way off and gmen were class of the east.. personally never bought it and was shocked how many ppl I seen hammering Dallas season win total under and nyg over.

I don't even think gmen second best team in east when all said and done; I think that philly will emerge as a contender ahead of them.. gmen oline stinks, run gm stinks, Eli overrated as fukk. Having a couple good WRs don't exactly make for a scary offense.
    Yeah, I only saw highlights, but Philly looks good! Use to be a huge fan as a kid too, gonna be nice to see them competing for the division again.

2daBank

Lol. I get at times officials frustrate everyone but apparently some guys lose all their plays cause of the refs.. nevermind there pick only had like 2 1st downs in the 1st half, it the refs fault!! Lol

JayDr3am
    Handi

i agree with you man. well said. they are 4th IMO. eagles are probably better in all honesty. giants have never had a running game. the only reason they stay in games is cause of guys like janoris jenkins and oliver. their defense is solid but it doesnt compensate for anything if you cant score lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Yeah, I only saw highlights, but Philly looks good! Use to be a huge fan as a kid too, gonna be nice to see them competing for the division again.
    They did everything in their power to keep skins in that game today but I think once these guys grow with each other a little they could be very good. Were already very strong on both O and D line, secondary gonna be better as they gel, the offense has a ton of weapons for wentz who continues to improve. Plus they flat out score on special teams and defense ala the chiefs, no shocker what coaching tree pederson comes from, the always disrespected incredibly good Andy Reid!!

2daBank

Dez baby

JerseyGodFather

They did everything in their power to keep skins in that game today but I think once these guys grow with each other a little they could be very good. Were already very strong on both O and D line, secondary gonna be better as they gel, the offense has a ton of weapons for wentz who continues to improve. Plus they flat out score on special teams and defense ala the chiefs, no shocker what coaching tree pederson comes from, the always disrespected incredibly good Andy Reid!!
    Philly has a big test next week in Kansas City. Should be fun to watch.

2daBank

Cmon w that screen bs Garrett, that was good time to start feeding zeke the Rock.

2daBank

Philly has a big test next week in Kansas City. Should be fun to watch.
    Yea should be good one.. don't think they ready to go to arrowhead and win. Although peters injury hurts kc a lot. 1st thought would be high scoring game with both special teams and defenses capable of taking it to the house. Lots of potential big plays there. Guess concern would be how well both coaches know the others offense..

2daBank

It almost like Garrett sitting over there thinking "how can I keep gmen in this game?, oh I know zeke will only have 10 rushes through 3 fukkin qrtrs!! ". Or whatever it is,, not enough touches this qrtr I know that..

2daBank

Nice throw Eli.. lmao

2daBank

What a catch!

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 160

lol Beasley catch

No way

2daBank

Cmon dez, as much as you want it thrown up to u ya gotta come down w that one!

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 160

Lol what do u call this

Is that a int ???

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Lol what do u call this

Is that a int ???
    I went outside to smoke didn't see it.

2daBank

Eli at his best is what I call it. Lol

silver39
    silver39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1354

Quote Originally Posted by silver39 View Post
    I'm a Giants fan but really worried about that offense right now especially if OBJ is out... Leaning Under for only play Giants D keep Dallas low 20s
    Defense did their part

JerseyGodFather

Nice win to start the season. 1-0

First 12