2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Atl

Wow Atlanta -6 (-110) take that all day.Bears can not keep up with Atlanta.Falcons are pissed from last year they been waiting for this game I call a blowout.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

At this point I would think folks realize the Super Bowl loser doesn't exactly come back w vengeance, they typically fold up and have miserable seasons.

Don't think that happens but certainly don't expect atl to just beat down the bears as fox historically been a very strong dog when his team is shaped much like this bears team is..

2ndchance

Glennon plus no wr maybe not a blow out but there covering that 6.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndchance View Post
    Glennon plus no wr maybe not a blow out but there covering that 6.
    I honestly dunno, I think they will hang in it cause I think they will have success rushing the ball and I think their d strong enough to make life little uncomfortable for Marty ice.. atl might pull away but I think it won't be till late long as glennon doesn't do anything too stupid, really all he has to do is pick up few 1st downs to wright to keep chains moving for Howard.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Seems like a lot of people are on the Falcons

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Falcons seem like a sucker bet. And to bankers point, the Super Bowl losers usually don't have a stellar following season....

2ndchance

I dunno I know my football and all bets aside Atl is just a way better team and it will show.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndchance View Post
    I dunno I know my football and all bets aside Atl is just a way better team and it will show.
    Certainly don't disagree with them being far superior team, no question about that.. for me this more of a styles makes fights type deal. Atl really doesn't face another strong power rushing attack till later on in season against Dallas and of course their div games vs panthers..

Love atl d and way they building it meant for the way football played now but I think it leaves them suseptible to power run games as they mostly undersized and fast. They did add Poe from kc it just remains to be seen if he can regain form as run stuffing force.. think bears run gm will be able to play keep away at times and the way they play d they will make atl go on long drives to score, I'm sure they will do just that at times but well they acclimate to new playcaller and simply early season sloppiness (penalties, etc) I think several of those drives will be cut short and help bears goal of shortening the game.

All this lead me to a under bet not a bet on bears cause as I said I think the spread gonna kinda be a toss up late and could go either way.. gl