spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Saints at Vikings

38yr old Brees handing off to 32yr old running back, yet everyone is betting on them? What am I missing?

Maybe if the were younger but I see Vikings easy.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Dunno if it be easy cause a 38 yr old Brees still better than a Sam Bradford at any age.. I do think you on right side, Vikings vastly superior in most places other than qb..

kkwins84
    kkwins84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 907

Saints defense is much improved this year. Team speed on defense is much improved. Saints is the way to go here

Saintsfan1977
    Saintsfan1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4104

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Dunno if it be easy cause a 38 yr old Brees still better than a Sam Bradford at any age.. I do think you on right side, Vikings vastly superior in most places other than qb..
    That Vikings Oline is a patchwork. Saints Dline will get pressure on Bradford. Im still undecided on the game. Saints improved defensively from a year ago. The Saints offense could start out rusty though since Brees and others played sparingly in preseason. Vikings at home wont be an easy win for the Saints. Can the Saints Oline slow down the Vikings blitz? I dont see AP going off. I think he will be somewhat of a decoy in this game while Kamara is used often due to the absence of Snead.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsfan1977 View Post
    That Vikings Oline is a patchwork. Saints Dline will get pressure on Bradford. Im still undecided on the game. Saints improved defensively from a year ago. The Saints offense could start out rusty though since Brees and others played sparingly in preseason. Vikings at home wont be an easy win for the Saints. Can the Saints Oline slow down the Vikings blitz? I dont see AP going off. I think he will be somewhat of a decoy in this game while Kamara is used often due to the absence of Snead.

Yea I agree ya'll d definitely is making improvements.. it not easy to hit bradfords punk ass tho cause he rarely throws it further than 5 yards down field, lol. If they can get home it be funny to watch cause nobody hears footsteps like that cross eyed clown

I do think saints offense will struggle, they pretty short at wr and facing a really really good minny d.

I have no interest betting it one way or the other, I did consider under but that was it and not sure I play that.. like chargers in 2nd game much more..

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

I stopped betting on Sam Bradford years ago and his clueless look he gives