krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

crushing it

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

He really took some liberties with his lines this week.
    Rams +8, not since early in the week pal! Kc-6.5? I haven't seen under 7 anywhere yet..

those the 2 that I recall not sure on rest., in fairness to him I have also seen him have several in past where there better numbers than what he claimed but in what kinda a tough week he moved 2 games across key numbers as he saw fit which kinda weak.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He knows the game

Mr. Teaser
    Go Terps/Nats/Skins
    Mr. Teaser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6101

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He really took some liberties with his lines this week.
    Rams +8, not since early in the week pal! Kc-6.5? I haven't seen under 7 anywhere yet..

those the 2 that I recall not sure on rest., in fairness to him I have also seen him have several in past where there better numbers than what he claimed but in what kinda a tough week he moved 2 games across key numbers as he saw fit which kinda weak.
    He's done that for years. Other on air personalities used to point it out all the time.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Teaser View Post
    He's done that for years. Other on air personalities used to point it out all the time.
    I do recall hearing that once or twice over the years. This 1st time I noticed it this season and like I said I have also seen games where there a better number available than his line so it conceivable he simply does earlier in the week and just sticks w line from that time when he reads them on Friday. Both those lines were available at times earlier this week now that I look back at history, I just wasn't looking the times kc was under -7..

Hard to say if he being little disingenuous or simply writes them at earlier time in week as i don't know the history of the others, I only recall this season and this the 1st week I recall it being favorable to him. Just so happens these were kinda glaring as he took the dog up over 7 to 8 and his fav under 7..

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Colin went large on WSU

First 12