funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

The cop couldn't have been more polite when explaining the situation to him. Shit like this does nothing to further "the cause".

msutter
    msutter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 368

Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett believes his new book, Things That Make White People Uncomfortable, will help “start a conversation,” according to reports.

The 31-year-old followed his fellow NFL stars this weekend in protesting during the national anthem. Like Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch on Saturday, Bennett sat down during the anthem on Sunday ahead of the Seahawks game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
    [I]Both Lynch and Bennett were moved to react after the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, involving far-right groups and white nationalists. “The last week, with everything that’s been going on in the last couple months—especially after the last couple days seeing everything in Virginia... just wanted to be able to continue to use my platform to be able to speak on injustice,” Bennett said, as quoted by The Guardian.
    Trending: Trump's NYC Visit: Protests at Trump Tower, Soaring Security Costs and Transit Delays
    “First of all, I want to make sure that people understand I love the military. My father was in the military. I love hot dogs like any other American. I love football like any other American. But I don’t love segregation. I don’t love riots. I don’t love oppression. I don’t love gender slander. And I just want to see people have equality that they deserve.”

Michael Bennett loves slandering white people and Cops. Guy should be ashamed, but I'm sure he has none.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This is bullshit but I didn't like the comment by him about the black man thing. The cops were Hispanics. They judge people by looks and not color. Bennett looks like a thug.
    What does a thug look like

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Was the cop canned? Or suspended?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

WELL WELL WELL....

vegas cops release more video, and a few things become certain.....

newly released vid....

he was definitely profiled, as the vid showing him shukkin' and jivin down low so as not to get shot and ducking behind a slot machine, was much like many other evasive manuevers neing made by other patrons who weren't of his stature....

clearly, he's running from the alleged active shooter.... because of his athleticism, he clears the fuk outta there fast, which piques the out of shape cops' interest....

and now the more telling detail that has arrivced.... a lot of people thought "taser" not gun....

not so fast, here's the cop, and it is indeed a f'n GUN..........

photo above cleary shows GUN barrell

imagine that, he had the f'n audacity to run when shots started ringing out .....

and ran out of the doors to the place!!!!

and jumped a goddam barrier.....

absolutely no reason to hold a f'n gun to his head, he could've been killed real quick....

i hope he sues the shit out em.....

and for all you people who think mexi-cops can't be racist against big black thug lookin' dudes, don't kid yourselves... mexicans are often just as prejudiced, if not more, against blacks than whites are..,,,

interesting not from bennett's behavior,... he must've been working some type of angle since he didn't immediately id himself as michael bennett of the seattle seahawks....

i generally hate when celebs/pro athletes play the "do you know who I am card" but in this case it seems he would have wanted to id himself and clear the shit up much faster.....

almost like he wanted to milk the situation to pursue some coin...........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-02-17 at 04:13 PM.

First 123