SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

What up Football Betting,Cold one a Drinking Peeps ...Been a long Off Season

What's up my friends how have ya been. Long off season for sure. But now Football is back be nice to see some of the Regulars chime in in here. My Seahawks look very good Defensively but still questions on Oline .Russel Wilson should have a decent year though and if we keep the ship afloat maybe a return to the Big one.

With all that being said let's see what I like on Tonight's NFL Kickoff game.

The Pats are 9.5 Favorites and that's not scaring me one bit this is a DD blowout in my opinion. Tonight the Banner with go up and so will the Patriots score
    I'm taking Pats -9.5 Good Luck I'll post some more on here for college and NFL the next couple of Days

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Good to see ya harry, hope all is well you insufferable homer!

Speaking of your squad man adding Richardson to that d ain't even fair!! Gonna be really tough as now they gonna be hard as hell to run on...

Don't think kc gonna get blown out but no interest getting in pats way so hope ya cash.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Thanks Banks yeah I make money on my HAWKS still though..lol yeah the game tonight is just me using up a 150 F150 Took the Pats -9.5 just have that feeling this is gonna be a 27-13 type of Game Brady will find the End zone a few times early and IF doesn't do very well playing catchup .Well see Goid Luck this season Banks well see each other round here all season I'm sure.Are you going to start a Thread?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Thread been up since last week buddy, had to jump on few totals I thought were gonna move

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

ok Cool see ya around

winitall
    winitall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Don't know yet, but good seeing you my friend.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I like the pats over tt..... thats about it

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

yeah meant KC will win by DD...lmfao..oh well free play died here