thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patriots

I like the Patriots at -8. The Chiefs have been solid at home and solid in the division, but they've struggled on the road. The teams that have success against the Chiefs offense have linebackers that are strong in coverage, and the Patriots have a very strong linebackers led Hightower. The Chiefs have talent in the secondary Berry and Peters, but the Chiefs don't have depth, 3rd 4th corners in nickel and dime struggle Andy Reid has been great off a bye, but NE is great ATS and the Patriots have been their best in big games.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I like the Patriots at -8. The Chiefs have been solid at home and solid in the division, but they've struggled on the road. The teams that have success against the Chiefs offense have linebackers that are strong in coverage, and the Patriots have a very strong linebackers led Hightower. The Chiefs have talent in the secondary Berry and Peters, but the Chiefs don't have depth, 3rd 4th corners in nickel and dime struggle Andy Reid has been great off a bye, but NE is great ATS and the Patriots have been their best in big games.
    Pat's linebackers are pretty weak outside of Hightower. Still think they cover though.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Pat's linebackers are pretty weak outside of Hightower. Still think they cover though.
    I think the Patriots Linebackers are solid and Belichick will have a very good game plan using safeties and defensive ends in coverage as well.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I think the Patriots Linebackers are solid and Belichick will have a very good game plan using safeties and defensive ends in coverage as well.
    You know they will take away Kelsey and the short stuff since that what kc does best. Pats better than anyone at taking away a teams strength and making them go outside their comfort zone.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You know they will take away Kelsey and the short stuff since that what kc does best. Pats better than anyone at taking away a teams strength and making them go outside their comfort zone.
    The teams that have had success against the Patriots defense have taken advantage of mediocre pass rush, teams like Atlanta, Seattle. Chiefs do not stretch the field with Smith and these receivers.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

The teams that have had success against the Patriots defense have taken advantage of mediocre pass rush, teams like Atlanta, Seattle. Chiefs do not stretch the field with Smith and these receivers.
    I think kc gonna attempt to go down field more, or at least try to convince Alex to do so. Whether he can be successful at it remains to be seen but he better make a attempt or be holding a clipboard watching that rookie before seasons end. Lol.