1. #1
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    Ryermkd's NFL 2017-2018 Thread

    $3,000.00 saved up for this season. I'm switching from Bet365 to Bodog this season. I made the switch earlier this year; so all lines posted will be from Bodog. Goal is to end with $5,000.00 to $10,000.00.
    Good luck to all this season!

    Survivor Pool Pick W1: Buffalo Bills

    Week 1

    KC +9 (-105) $10.00 to win $9.52
    BUF -9 (-105) $30.00 to win $28.57
    CLE +9 (-110) $10.00 to win $9.09
    CLE ml (+325) $10.00 to win $32.50
    DET ml (+105) $20.00 to win $21.00
    JAK +6 (-115) $20.00 to win $17.39
    GB -3 (-110) $30.00 to win $27.27

    Parlay: all spreads above (5-fold) $5.00 to win $124.86


    Total Risk W1: $135.00
    Profit/Loss:
    Bankroll: $2,865.00
    Record: (0-0-0)
    Parlay Record: (0-0)

  2. #2
    jaxjonesdrew32
    jaxjonesdrew32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-10
    Posts: 330
    Betpoints: 461

    This guy is excellent fade material. I started fading him a couple years ago and it's literally the only reason I check this forum anymore. All in all, I've won roughly 57% of games by fading every pick i find of his.

  3. #3
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 48,109
    Betpoints: 12

    Why would you wager the same amount on browns ml as the spread? Seems much more logical to make the play on the spread at least 50% higher than the ml so you come out ahead w a ats cover instead of actually losing if they cover..

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 178 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 150 pts


  4. #4
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 48,109
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by jaxjonesdrew32 View Post
    This guy is excellent fade material. I started fading him a couple years ago and it's literally the only reason I check this forum anymore. All in all, I've won roughly 57% of games by fading every pick i find of his.
    Damn, harsh.

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 178 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 150 pts


  5. #5
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    I don't even acknowledge him anymore.

    You're right though Bank, I originally was just going to bet $20 on the spread. I think Cleveland has a shot though believe it or not.
    I have them on my pools ticket hoping to be a big pools-buster. Took a gamble, hope it pays.

  6. #6
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 48,109
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    I don't even acknowledge him anymore.

    You're right though Bank, I originally was just going to bet $20 on the spread. I think Cleveland has a shot though believe it or not.
    I have them on my pools ticket hoping to be a big pools-buster. Took a gamble, hope it pays.
    Don't blame ya that just rude and no reason for it. I have no respect for anyone that trashes guys posting their plays. Grow a pair and start your own thread or if you actually wager by fading someone more power to ya I guess but keep it to yourself. Just my 2 cents..

    Far as that game I actually agree I think Browns much improved and can certainly stay in this game. Sucks their stud rookie hurt himself in practice yesterday and is now out. Definitely hurts as they gonna need a strong pass rush garret helps create cause their secondary is biggest question mark on defense.

    Still like the front 7 and think Greg Williams was a good choice as cord for this d, they should be a aggressive attaching unit that causes teams problems, if the secondary can hold up they will be very tough.. their oline is quietly one of better around as well, think they will run a lot and be in plenty of lower scoring defensive battles this season. That where I'm at here is under 47 as I think they have to hold steelers to 24ish to really compete here, 27 about most they can allow and stay within the spread imo as I don't think the offense can be counted on for more than 20 realistically.

    No problem w the play just think it a big mistake for you to play it the way you have posted as it be a real bummer for you to lose money on game if they cover but lose which I think is most likely scenario here..

    Gl this season

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 178 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 150 pts


  7. #7
    jaxjonesdrew32
    jaxjonesdrew32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-10
    Posts: 330
    Betpoints: 461

    Why keep it to myself? So other people can potentially tail and lose? I'm stating facts that if anyone else wants to make money on can do.

  8. #8
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    Quote Originally Posted by jaxjonesdrew32 View Post
    Why keep it to myself? So other people can potentially tail and lose? I'm stating facts that if anyone else wants to make money on can do.
    Wow you really crave attention...Sigh, all they have to do is look at my past posts. I've always said NFL isn't my forte... I think I've done well for followers this year though, across the board too!

    Your past posts on the other hand... let's just leave it at that

  9. #9
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 48,109
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by jaxjonesdrew32 View Post
    Why keep it to myself? So other people can potentially tail and lose? I'm stating facts that if anyone else wants to make money on can do.
    I somehow doubt what you have made supposedly fading him is a provable "fact".

    Fact is it not like he came on here claiming anything or saying anyone should tail him like half the jerkoffs around here do.

    Fact is nobody should tail anyone blindly. I don't care how good or bad someone been fact is NFL more volatile than any other sport year to year to the point it hardly sensible to put much stock in someone's performance previous years as they rarely carry over same results..

    To each is own man if you feel someone sucks and it a good idea to blindly fade them more power to ya. Still no reason to come in their thread and trash them and then say it's in the name of helping others. Bottom line is it rude and uncalled for, not to mention not helpful as nobody w any type of brain is gonna blindly fade the guy cause you supposedly have gotten rich doing so. Unless the guy is lying about his record, success, is a ass, ect ect there no reason to trash him in his thread..

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 178 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 150 pts


  10. #10
    jaxjonesdrew32
    jaxjonesdrew32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-02-10
    Posts: 330
    Betpoints: 461

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I somehow doubt what you have made supposedly fading him is a provable "fact".

    Fact is it not like he came on here claiming anything or saying anyone should tail him like half the jerkoffs around here do.

    Fact is nobody should tail anyone blindly. I don't care how good or bad someone been fact is NFL more volatile than any other sport year to year to the point it hardly sensible to put much stock in someone's performance previous years as they rarely carry over same results..

    To each is own man if you feel someone sucks and it a good idea to blindly fade them more power to ya. Still no reason to come in their thread and trash them and then say it's in the name of helping others. Bottom line is it rude and uncalled for, not to mention not helpful as nobody w any type of brain is gonna blindly fade the guy cause you supposedly have gotten rich doing so. Unless the guy is lying about his record, success, is a ass, ect ect there no reason to trash him in his thread..
    Whatever you say man. If you spent a minute looking through his posts, you'd see he disappears by midseason NFL every single year because he's blown his bankroll by then. All he does is bet on his favorite team every single week and make bets every single day a football game is on acting like he has some great angle for it. He's just some homer kid who doesn't understand how to bet. Case in point, this thread for NFL week 1 https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...l#post26241732

  11. #11
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 48,109
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by jaxjonesdrew32 View Post
    Whatever you say man. If you spent a minute looking through his posts, you'd see he disappears by midseason NFL every single year because he's blown his bankroll by then. All he does is bet on his favorite team every single week and make bets every single day a football game is on acting like he has some great angle for it. He's just some homer kid who doesn't understand how to bet. Case in point, this thread for NFL week 1 https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...l#post26241732
    Dude that could all be true, I honestly don't know. Just don't think that makes it any more exceptable to come in his thread and bash him.. that just me tho, personally I think it a respect thing and I don't make a habit of being disrespectful to someone simply for posting their plays. If they not cocky pricks and/or not lying about their record what does it matter if they any good or not?

    If you think he a good fade I mean that should be even better for you, no need to throw salt or kick the guy, be grateful he has the courage to post plays you can make money fading..

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 178 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 150 pts


  12. #12
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    He's honestly just a whinging bitch. I challenged him years ago (privately because I have class) to a betting contest for cash, he obviously declined. He is a forum troll who likely doesn't even have funds to bet with.

    I'm from the Greater Toronto Area as well, so it would have been easy to even meet for a beer, but he's the epitome of an SBR Clown.
    Last edited by Ryermkd; 09-07-17 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Misspell

  13. #13
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    Btw Jax yes I'm a bills fan, so logic states to use them right away... And last year was a ballsy play, unlike this year... We all know you have ABSOLUTELY ZERO STUGOTS...

    Remember this week?
    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...hine-band.html

    I know must have hurt getting bent over fading me huge with Denver, although you'll tout you didn't bet like a typical clown....
    On top of your pathetic loss you rub it in that my parlay(s) were what? ONE GAME OFF? Imbecile.

  14. #14
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    HOPE YOU BET YOUR RENT ON THE PATS YOU SCHMUCK!

  15. #15
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    Week 1

    KC +9 (-105) $10.00 to win $9.52
    WIN
    BUF -9 (-105) $30.00 to win $28.57
    CLE +9 (-110) $10.00 to win $9.09
    CLE ml (+325) $10.00 to win $32.50
    DET ml (+105) $20.00 to win $21.00
    JAK +6 (-115) $20.00 to win $17.39
    GB -3 (-110) $30.00 to win $27.27

    Parlay: all spreads above (5-fold) $5.00 to win $124.86


    Total Risk W1: $135.00
    Profit/Loss:
    Bankroll: $2,884.52
    Record: (1-0-0)
    Parlay Record: (0-0)

  16. #16
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    Just some fun:

    Ticket#:3582571
    Sep 10 01:00 PM
    Sep 10 01:00 PM
    Sep 10 01:00 PM
    Sep 10 01:00 PM
    Sep 10 04:25 PM
    Sep 10 04:25 PM
    Sep 10 08:30 PM
    Sep 09 08:32 PM NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    PARLAY (7 TEAMS)
    [454] BUFFALO -8-110
    [455] ATLANTA -6-105
    [462] DETROIT +2-115
    [470] CLEVELAND +9-110
    [474] GREEN BAY -3-110
    [475] CAROLINA -5-105
    [477] N.Y. GIANTS +4-115
    5.00 / 417.18
    Ticket#:3582572
    Sep 10 01:00 PM
    Sep 10 01:00 PM
    Sep 10 01:00 PM
    Sep 10 04:25 PM
    Sep 10 08:30 PM
    Sep 09 08:34 PM NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    5 team teaser
    [454] BUFFALO -2-110 (B+6)
    [455] ATLANTA PK-105 (B+6)
    [462] DETROIT +8-115 (B+6)
    [475] CAROLINA +1-105 (B+6)
    [477] N.Y. GIANTS +10-115 (B+6)
    55.00 / 242.00
    Ticket#:3582575
    Sep 10 01:00 PM
    Sep 10 01:00 PM
    Sep 10 04:25 PM
    Sep 10 08:30 PM
    Sep 09 08:36 PM NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    PARLAY (4 TEAMS)
    [454] BUFFALO -390
    [462] DETROIT +125
    [474] GREEN BAY -160
    [477] N.Y. GIANTS +170
    25.00 / 285.08

    I understand as a Canadian I cannot cash in these points. Any advice around this? I'm bound to get over 5,000 eventually...

  17. #17
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    Additions:

    BUF -8 (-110) $30.00 to win $27.27
    CIN -3 (-105) $20.00 to win $19.05
    NYG ml (+170) $20.00 to win $34.00

  18. #18
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    Week 1

    KC +9 (-105) $10.00 to win $9.52
    WIN
    BUF -9 (-105) $30.00 to win $28.57
    BUF -8 (-110) $30.00 to win $27.27
    CIN -3 (-105) $20.00 to win $19.05
    CLE +9 (-110) $10.00 to win $9.09
    CLE ml (+325) $10.00 to win $32.50
    DET ml (+105) $20.00 to win $21.00
    JAK +6 (-115) $20.00 to win $17.39
    GB -3 (-110) $30.00 to win $27.27
    NYG ml (+170) $20.00 to win $34.00

    Parlay:
    KC+9/BUF-9/CLE+9/JAK+6/GB-3 $5.00 to win $124.86

    Total Risk W1: $205.00
    Profit/Loss:
    Bankroll: $2,814.52
    Record: (1-0-0)
    Parlay Record: (0-0)
    Last edited by Ryermkd; 09-10-17 at 12:52 AM.

  19. #19
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    ​Free-rolling the Afternoon/SNF

    Week 1

    KC +9 (-105) $10.00 to win $9.52
    WIN
    BUF -9 (-105) $30.00 to win $28.57
    PUSH
    BUF -8 (-110) $30.00 to win $27.27
    WIN
    CIN -3 (-105) $20.00 to win $19.05
    LOSS
    CLE +9 (-110) $10.00 to win $9.09
    WIN
    CLE ml (+325) $10.00 to win $32.50
    LOSS
    DET ml (+105) $20.00 to win $21.00
    WIN
    JAK +6 (-115) $20.00 to win $17.39
    WIN
    GB -3 (-110) $30.00 to win $27.27
    NYG ml (+170) $20.00 to win $34.00

    Parlay:
    KC+9/BUF-9/CLE+9/JAK+6/GB-3 $5.00 to win $124.86 (Now = $61.52)

    Total Risk W1: $205.00
    Profit/Loss: TBD
    Bankroll: $2,999.27
    Record: (5-2-1) Parlay Record: (0-0)
    Last edited by Ryermkd; 09-10-17 at 04:44 PM.

  20. #20
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Why would you wager the same amount on browns ml as the spread? Seems much more logical to make the play on the spread at least 50% higher than the ml so you come out ahead w a ats cover instead of actually losing if they cover..
    Never Again lol, just silly. Even though I "felt" Browns could do it...

  21. #21
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    MNF

    Early Lean: MIN -3 (-115), MIN ml (-160)

    No interest in the Broncos game. I think Rivers was shit last year, and should perform better; that being said I'm not willing to go against the Broncos defense at Mile High.

  22. #22
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    Profit City! Free-rolling SNF!

    Week 1

    KC +9 (-105) $10.00 to win $9.52
    WIN
    BUF -9 (-105) $30.00 to win $28.57
    PUSH
    BUF -8 (-110) $30.00 to win $27.27
    WIN
    CIN -3 (-105) $20.00 to win $19.05
    LOSS
    CLE +9 (-110) $10.00 to win $9.09
    WIN
    CLE ml (+325) $10.00 to win $32.50
    LOSS
    DET ml (+105) $20.00 to win $21.00
    WIN
    JAK +6 (-115) $20.00 to win $17.39
    WIN
    GB -3 (-110) $30.00 to win $27.27
    WIN
    NYG ml (+170) $20.00 to win $34.00
    LOSS

    Parlay:
    KC+9/BUF-9/CLE+9/JAK+6/GB-3 $5.00 to win $61.52 (Due to Push)

    Total Risk W1:$205.00
    Profit/Loss:$123.06
    Bankroll:$3,123.06 (+4.10%)
    Record: (6-3-1)
    Parlay Record: (1-0)
    Last edited by Ryermkd; 09-10-17 at 11:38 PM. Reason: NYG - LOSS

  23. #23
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 48,109
    Betpoints: 12

    Nice job man, just imagine if you woulda turned profit on brownies like you should have!! Lol

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 178 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 150 pts


  24. #24
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 48,109
    Betpoints: 12

    Where that guy that claims to get rich off fading you?

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 178 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 150 pts


  25. #25
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Where that guy that claims to get rich off fading you?
    just sent him a friendly message:


    Hope you faded me bud
    BOL this season!

  26. #26
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    We needed Titans though! Would have had $105 with my local...

    Whatever, can't win em all. Let's get it next again next week! You and Jay are my go to when I compare. Wish I tailed some of your totals. I'm a novice with totals though for the most part. I like 2-3 team teasers though, might be something I'll dabble with in the upcoming weeks.
    Last edited by Ryermkd; 09-10-17 at 08:10 PM.

  27. #27
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 48,109
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    We needed Titans though! Would have had $105 with my local...
    Worst thing bout titans for me was I used them instead of eagles in the beat the bag and beat the prick contest. I'm still shocked they could only muster 16 points off raiders suspect defense..

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 178 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 150 pts


  28. #28
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    Ticket#:3582571
    Sep 10 01:00 PM
    Sep 10 01:00 PM
    Sep 10 01:00 PM
    Sep 10 01:00 PM
    Sep 10 04:25 PM
    Sep 10 04:25 PM
    Sep 10 08:30 PM
    Sep 09 08:32 PM NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    PARLAY (7 TEAMS)
    [454] BUFFALO -8-110
    [455] ATLANTA -6-105
    [462] DETROIT +2-115
    [470] CLEVELAND +9-110
    [474] GREEN BAY -3-110
    [475] CAROLINA -5-105

    [477] N.Y. GIANTS +4-115
    5.00 / 417.18
    Ticket#:3582572
    Sep 10 01:00 PM
    Sep 10 01:00 PM
    Sep 10 01:00 PM
    Sep 10 04:25 PM
    Sep 10 08:30 PM
    Sep 09 08:34 PM NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    5 team teaser
    [454] BUFFALO -2-110 (B+6)
    [455] ATLANTA PK-105 (B+6)
    [462] DETROIT +8-115 (B+6)
    [475] CAROLINA +1-105 (B+6)

    [477] N.Y. GIANTS +10-115 (B+6)
    55.00 / 242.00
    Ticket#:3582575
    Sep 10 01:00 PM
    Sep 10 01:00 PM
    Sep 10 04:25 PM
    Sep 10 08:30 PM
    Sep 09 08:36 PM NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    NFL
    PARLAY (4 TEAMS)
    [454] BUFFALO -390
    [462] DETROIT +125
    [474] GREEN BAY -160

    [477] N.Y. GIANTS +170
    25.00 / 285.08

    Always the last leg.
    Last edited by Ryermkd; 09-10-17 at 11:30 PM.

  29. #29
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Worst thing bout titans for me was I used them instead of eagles in the beat the bag and beat the prick contest. I'm still shocked they could only muster 16 points off raiders suspect defense..
    Onside kick was the stupidest choice imo. The 3 games I had on at 1pm were Bills/Titans/Browns in that order of priority.

  30. #30
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 48,109
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Onside kick was the stupidest choice imo. The 3 games I had on at 1pm were Bills/Titans/Browns in that order of priority.
    I watched mostly mix of atl/chi, skins/philly, and titans.

    Started watching less of titans game cause Got kind of sick of titans going 2 yard run, 2 yard run, pass. Rinse repeat. Also was getting frustrated that Oakland WRs were allowed to push off and hand fight a ton w ball in air but everytime titans corner held his ground they called pi. I mean I'm fine letting WRs do that stuff but if you allow that you can't flag the defender for doing the same! Makes it impossible to play defense, just let the guys freaking play..

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 178 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 150 pts


  31. #31
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    I'm against push-offs clear penalty, hand-checking/fighting is what it's all about though. It is what it is though. Not much we can do. Real silly call in the Bills game imo after Taylors early int. You'll see via highlights if you watch em all in the morning or whenever.

  32. #32
    2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-26-09
    Posts: 48,109
    Betpoints: 12

    I'm good w hand fighting and some incidental contact but not when the wr allowed to do so but every time defender makes play on ball he gets flagged for same shit.

    BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 178 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 150 pts


  33. #33
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    MNF

    MIN -3.0 (-115) $30.00 to win $26.09

    Parlay: MIN(-155)/DEN(-150) $20.00 to win $34.84

  34. #34
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    Week 1

    KC +9 (-105) $10.00 to win $9.52
    WIN
    BUF -9 (-105) $30.00 to win $28.57
    PUSH
    BUF -8 (-110) $30.00 to win $27.27
    WIN
    CIN -3 (-105) $20.00 to win $19.05
    LOSS
    CLE +9 (-110) $10.00 to win $9.09
    WIN
    CLE ml (+325) $10.00 to win $32.50
    LOSS
    DET ml (+105) $20.00 to win $21.00
    WIN
    JAK +6 (-115) $20.00 to win $17.39
    WIN
    GB -3 (-110) $30.00 to win $27.27
    WIN
    NYG ml (+170) $20.00 to win $34.00
    LOSS
    MIN -3 (-115) $30.00 to win $26.09

    Parlay(s):
    KC+9/BUF-9/CLE+9/JAK+6/GB-3 $5.00 to win $61.52 (Due to Push)
    MIN(-155)/DEN(-150) $20.00 to win $34.84

    Total Risk W1:$255.00
    Profit/Loss:$73.06
    Bankroll:$3,073.06 (+2.44%)
    Record: (6-3-1)
    Parlay Record: (1-0)

  35. #35
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,899
    Betpoints: 1577

    Week 2

    Buffalo +7 (+100) $30.00 to win $30.00

    The Bills didn't look as good as I had hoped, but to be honest they weren't that bad either. McCoy and Taylor still have a solid run-game established, and Tolbert is a nice addition to help pick up the slack from the loss of Gillislee. The Jets are still an NFL calibre team, albeit a bad one. The Bills will have their work cutout for them next week, but that job should be a little easier with McDermott under the helm. Matthews is no Watkins, but I like him and he plays somewhat like a TE as a slot WR (make what you want out of that); I think he fits the system well and will become a favourite target for Taylor, next to Clay. I was REALLY impressed with the defense despite losing Darby and Gilmore. Watch out folks, this team looks +.500 until I'm proven otherwise. We might finally see a 9-7/10-6 type Bills team.

    Carolina also played a loser team just like the Bills. Did they do better? Yes. All I know is that McDermott will have his team well prepared, and if the moneyline was available I would have taken a stab. We'll see where the line moves, but I had to pounce on this. Realistically I see this going down 23-20 in favour of the Panthers, however that's me being conservative as a fan. The Bills are more than capable of winning the game outright, with a similar type of score.

    Seattle -13 (-110) $30.00 to win $27.27

    49ers like to play tough against Seattle, duh! It's a divisional game, but I mean do you think they showcased anything whatsoever? Only thing that worries me is Carlos Hyde, especially the way Montgomery was able to do enough to free up the pass. The pass is something that will cost the 49ers I suspect. The twelfth man will show, and the Seachicks in general will come out screaming in their home-opener; especially having already dropped a game. This one might be ugly. 38-9 Seahawks.

1234 ... Last
Top