TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

True Test To See If The Minnesota Vikings Are REAL OR NOT? At Carolina

All you Minnesota Lovers can talk sh#$ if they beat Carolina. I think Keenum is an extremely fragile QB. The dink and dunk sh#$ won't work at Carolina in my opinion.

Again... true test to see if Keenum is the man of the year... or a broke dik fuk.

Carolina +3 for me

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think this is a big test. Carolina is a fraud. Their secondary is trash, run defense sucks, and Cam doesn't run that much anymore because of his injuries and the fact he got paid. Its 2 straight road games for Minnesota and a letdown spot for Minnesota off a big road win, this game is Carolina's season since they aren't going to win the division after losing the tiebreaker to New Orleans, but Zimmer always has this team ready to play. Cam hasn't been consistent against a single good defense all year.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

I do think the Vikes will slip up a game before the the end of the year and this is the 3rd road game in a row so I wouldn't really fault them if they do lose a close one, however if their D line shows up in full force against a less mobile cam and that o line it could be a long day for the Panthers...I'll just be a fan on this one, no money either way

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14977

Vikings have owned the panthers since Zimmerman has been around

I think it continues

TheMoneyShot

I like this... 3 posts against my call.

Please give me more.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Man, a lot of hate for Case the Cannon today

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22611

Interesting game, it won’t define their season though.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Win or lose they are real

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22611

Even though I think they need HFA to make the SB. Can’t see anyone going to Philly and winning in a playoff game where the elements can dictate it.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5266

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    All you Minnesota Lovers can talk sh#$ if they beat Carolina. I think Keenum is an extremely fragile QB. The dink and dunk sh#$ won't work at Carolina in my opinion.

Again... true test to see if Keenum is the man of the year... or a broke dik fuk.

Carolina +3 for me
    MAX PLAY FOR ME
    MAX BET - Vikings vs. Panthers +3 (-120)

All good things must come to an end and this insane winning, and more importantly covering, streak of the Minnesota Vikings will be extinguished by the Panthers. Case Keenum has resurrected his career in Minnesota but Carolina has the defensive chops to make this one a long afternoon for the fifth-year veteran. Expect Cam Newton and a healthy Christian McCaffrey to exploit the Vikings’ one defensive liability, which is their linebacking corps. Carolina needs a victory and if you examine Minnesota’s recent wins you will undoubtedly realize they have gotten virtually all of the breaks and the ball has unfailingly fallen their way. This will also be Minny’s third consecutive game away from home so let’s exploit the road weary Vikings and pounce on the Cats for a max play bet.
    Free NFL Pick: Panthers +3 (-120) (5 Units)

Best Line Offered: at Bovada

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    MAX PLAY FOR ME

All good things must come to an end and this insane winning, and more importantly covering, streak of the Minnesota Vikings will be extinguished by the Panthers. Case Keenum has resurrected his career in Minnesota but Carolina has the defensive chops to make this one a long afternoon for the fifth-year veteran. Expect Cam Newton and a healthy Christian McCaffrey to exploit the Vikings’ one defensive liability, which is their linebacking corps. Carolina needs a victory and if you examine Minnesota’s recent wins you will undoubtedly realize they have gotten virtually all of the breaks and the ball has unfailingly fallen their way. This will also be Minny’s third consecutive game away from home so let’s exploit the road weary Vikings and pounce on the Cats for a max play bet.

Lol, if you watched the Carolina-Jets game you saw the luckiest win all year, Carolina should have lost by by at least a touchdown. Vikings aren't getting lucky, they forced turnovers by pressuring the quarterback. Its not a great spot for the Vikings, but that is priced in the line imo, 90% of the time 3 point underdogs cover they win outright, Carolina will likely have to win this game.

TheMoneyShot

Minnesota is the WEAKEST 10-2 team ever in the history of the NFL.

TheMoneyShot

MAX PLAY FOR ME

Let's get em SWINGING!

thomorino

Minnesota is not a dominant team, but Carolina is one of the weakest 7-4 teams I've seen, and Vikings are at the top of the league in turnovers forced,Carolina is at the bottom. Hard to see a 3 point underdog covering if they lose the turnover battle.

ticklemepink1991
    ticklemepink1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 820

will you be saying this if you lose?

Swinging Johnson

Let's get em SWINGING!
    Moneeeeeey! Let's get that moneeeey!

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Carolina +3 for me
    LOL

Keenum statistically tied with Stafford, Wentz, Rivers, Cousins and Ryan in yards per attempt. Top 10 in league. Thus is not the Dal Prescott dunk offense, this is a run/ play action down field attack.

This will be a very good game to watch. VIKES on grass is and always has been the issue. Toss in a mobile QB and there's going to be points scored here. This would be a great game to look at Carolina team total over.

That said, MN beats you up. If Cam is going to be soft, he us going to make turnovers.

VIKES will shut down any big plays from passing game, and on offense look for Rudolph to grab some major yards as Carolina takes away Theilen. Wright or Riggs could find themselves in explosive 1 on 1 situations for deep balls- Keenum very accurate with time.

Greg Olsen to be a non factor for Car.

I see a shootout here, someone winning this on the last possession 34-31 type game....either way.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3212

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I see a shootout here, someone winning this on the last possession 34-31 type game....either way.
    ohhhh, interesting

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    ohhhh, interesting
    Rivera a great coach. Saw MN beat ATL last week holding them to FGs. Will adjust and will put on a fireworks display with Cam. Going to have to use the offense as the defense here.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18853

I thought the Eagles lost at Seattle because Seattle had much more need to win than the Eagles. That was somewhat predictable. So, will the Vikings have a let down? Is Carolina looking at this as must win? I don agree with the comment about a grass field but weather does not appear to be rotten.

I have been thinking since the thanksgiving game with the Lions that if the Vikes win this one they are for real. There would be little worry if this game was in Minnesota. Second chance to see if they are good is if they can handle the Bengals at home - they should have beat the Steelers and the Steelers are real.

MinnesotaFats

Gotta watch the grass.

Pitt, Clev, Chi, Wash all had leads on MN and the VIKES did not cover Pitt or Chi, and the other 2 went wayyyyyy over the respective totals.

The team, historically speaking since the late 80s, has been built for indoor turf play and has had several seasons where they go winless on grass. The d line is build for speed and the undersized nature of our front 7 can be taken advantage of on the slower field of play and the mobility of a QB that can move the chains himself.

Cam, out of the pocket, broken play, but yardage is the fear here.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Boring teams always get hate. Carolina a couple years ago. Baltimore back when Ray Ray was there.

Ask Herm Edwards why they play the game

TheMoneyShot

Moneeeeeey! Let's get that moneeeey!
    Great game Swinging! Cash is King!

And to all those Minnesota LOVERS.....

Such a weak tit team

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Weak thread by a Lions fan. See you in the playoffs pal

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They played decent

Tough spot on road and you cannot win every game

Swinging Johnson

Great game Swinging! Cash is King!

And to all those Minnesota LOVERS.....

Such a weak tit team
    Preach my brotha!

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Typical TMS bull shit lmao, Vikes have shown they are legit all year. Loser like TMS talking shit cause they lost a close game to a good team on the road, their 3 rd straight road game at that. Stick with making up phony stories about the chicks you wish you could date lololol.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7222

Vikings are still for real. They might play the panthers again next month

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Weak thread by a Lions fan. See you in the playoffs pal
    I never have my heart involved with the LIONS. I just love teams that win.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Typical TMS bull shit lmao, Vikes have shown they are legit all year. Loser like TMS talking shit cause they lost a close game to a good team on the road, their 3 rd straight road game at that. Stick with making up phony stories about the chicks you wish you could date lololol.
    Yeah... typical.... guy wins a wager... and in comes the fraud. What do you know about anything you gutless sheep.

jayfly

Yeah... typical.... guy wins a wager... and in comes the fraud. What do you know about anything you gutless sheep.

I know that I bet on Carolina. And I also know that I did not need to make a thread about it cause I am not a needy whiny phony bitch like you.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    I know that I bet on Carolina. And I also know that I did not need to make a thread about it cause I am not a needy whiny phony bitch like you.
    Nice call on Minnesota. Better luck next time pal.

jayfly

Nice phony threads about chicks you jerk off too. Better luck getting the attention you so desperately crave next time.

jayfly

TMS-Buried