JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    addition:

MNF
    Saints +3 -110

both favorites and both overs will NOT cover. once i grasped that idea..
    i couldnt have been more wrong lol jesus penetrating christ. both favorites and overs will hit.. that RARELY happens

JayDr3am
    Handi

this is A GAME

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Chargers cashed if you got on them early in week

JayDr3am
    Handi

absolute garbage TNF game lol only watching to see what deshaun does. Bungholes got stripped naked in the home opener vs baltimore...... nothing on this game. dont waste units on this game, theres too much good action sunday. but if you are. BOL

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Just gonna bet over, I see one of these defenses scoring a TD. I just find 38 a bit low. I thought was gonna be around 41 or 42.

What you leaning on Sunday?

JayDr3am
    Handi

NFL 6-4 +2.83

addition:

jacksonville +2 -110

i am a believer in this team. mainly the defense. tennesee wasnt able to run the ball against a swiss cheese oakland defense. jacksonville's defense is better than oakland thats fair to say right? so if tennesse cant run against oakland, what makes you think they'll be able to run against jacksonville? tennesee doesnt strike fear in anyone. if blake bortles doesnt penetrate around they should win this game and start the season off 2-0

26-16 jacksonville

Bills +7.5 125

too many points. with cam still rusty and carolina still figuring things out, i dont think they beat bills like most think. i think this is a game where the bills move the ball up field and puts carolina in a predicament. i see a very close ball game down to the wire. the hook in this game is key.

24-19 either way
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-15-17 at 11:49 PM.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Thanks buddy, my Bills get way too much hate! I see it being close as well and a great game to watch this Sunday.

As for Jacksonville, I hope you are wrong since I'm big on the Titans. You're analysis is spot on as always though, I must add that Jacksonville starting off 2-0 is good for the league... They play in London week 3....
    Last edited by Ryermkd; 09-15-17 at 11:37 PM.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

I hate both those picks. That is a great sign as I have been way off so far this season. BOL.
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave WWCD 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Thanks buddy, my Bills get way too much hate! I see it being close as well and a great game to watch this Sunday.

As for Jacksonville, I hope you are wrong since I'm big on the Titans. You're analysis is spot on as always though, I must add that Jacksonville starting off 2-0 is good for the league... They play in London week 3....
    im not going as far as saying "its their year" but i do think they shock the public this game. the fact they are at home with some home crowd influence, i like the spot.

2daBank

I don't see bills moving ball all that much. Panthers have excellent front 7 and secondary should be fine vs this putrid bills passing attack. Panthers offense might struggle tho, I dunno I suspect sCam looks better this week than last and panthers have the pieces to put pressure on bills backers who pretty weak. Laying 7 not my style tho, might tease panthers. Kinda like jags teased as well. Gl buddy

JayDr3am
    Handi

addition:

chiefs -5 -115

i like them at this number. i shouldnt have to say much about this pick. alex played phenominal against the pats opening night IN foxborough.. i believe they do the same in arrowhead. the loudest crowd in the NFL. this will be a good game. im on the better coach and defense at home. Eagles beating the redskins did nothing for me. chiefs cover this.

30-18 Chiefs

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I don't see bills moving ball all that much. Panthers have excellent front 7 and secondary should be fine vs this putrid bills passing attack. Panthers offense might struggle tho, I dunno I suspect sCam looks better this week than last and panthers have the pieces to put pressure on bills backers who pretty weak. Laying 7 not my style tho, might tease panthers. Kinda like jags teased as well. Gl buddy
    when carolina is laying more than a touchdown it never pans out. last season i believe they layed 7, 2 or 3 times and didnt cover. my main point is the bills are not that bad. this line should be 3.5 or 4 max. its a little too high for me. it'll be a nail biter for sure. BOL this weekend bank

2daBank

when carolina is laying more than a touchdown it never pans out. last season i believe they layed 7, 2 or 3 times and didnt cover. my main point is the bills are not that bad. this line should be 3.5 or 4 max. its a little too high for me. it'll be a nail biter for sure. BOL this weekend bank
    I think panthers much better than last season but in general I agree they not the kind of team to be laying a td plus with.. disagree spread should only be 3-4 tho, panthers at least a fg better than Bills on a neutral field add in the 2-3 points for home field and dont think 7 all that far off. Doesn't mean they cover it but ya gotta make this a 6-7 point spread cause panthers much better team than bills. Maybe bills "not that bad", they not that good either tho!

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

I think panthers much better than last season but in general I agree they not the kind of team to be laying a td plus with.. disagree spread should only be 3-4 tho, panthers at least a fg better than Bills on a neutral field add in the 2-3 points for home field and dont think 7 all that far off. Doesn't mean they cover it but ya gotta make this a 6-7 point spread cause panthers much better team than bills. Maybe bills "not that bad", they not that good either tho!
    I think it's high, but you've gotta make it at least 7 or else you'll take 90% Carolina money. That tells me where to bet.

JayDr3am
    Handi

yeah i thought maybe i was reaching for this bills pick but alls im doing is going off what i watched week by week. carolina didnt beat a poor 49ers team convincingly enough for me to be all over them this week. last weeks score is a little deceiving. 49ers gave carolina trouble but of course withered away later in the game. although i wasnt on carolina last week i watched them closely they just didnt click well. idk if it was cam or getting the rust off or what.

ill just say this, the bills have more than a punchers chance. i feel like the bills actually get up for this game and will compete at the same level if not higher. this is a test for both teams to see where each team is heading early in the season.

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

I was in Buffalo at jets game last week. The jets are TERRIBLE. The final score didn't do the game justice in that it was fairly close. It was 14-12 ilate in 3rd and I remember thinking wow the bills might actually lose this game! The bills were far from dominant. I lean Panthers..but there's also the coaching and general manager angle. Both plucked away from Carolina in offseason. Bills coach has that team fired up and energized and you can be sure that they'd love to return to Carolina and come away 2-0... I would expect a strong effort but ultimately I think panther come away with the win and cover

goodluck both you guys this week

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky1g View Post
    I was in Buffalo at jets game last week. The jets are TERRIBLE. The final score didn't do the game justice in that it was fairly close. It was 14-12 ilate in 3rd and I remember thinking wow the bills might actually lose this game! The bills were far from dominant. I lean Panthers..but there's also the coaching and general manager angle. Both plucked away from Carolina in offseason. Bills coach has that team fired up and energized and you can be sure that they'd love to return to Carolina and come away 2-0... I would expect a strong effort but ultimately I think panther come away with the win and cover

goodluck both you guys this week
    always respect your thoughts and insight lucky. this card was fairly hard to cap and thats probably why i will have a small card this week lol not very fond of the card as a whole. BOL in college & NFL this weekend.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 235

NFL 6-4 +2.83

addition:

jacksonville +2 -110

i am a believer in this team. mainly the defense. tennesee wasnt able to run the ball against a swiss cheese oakland defense. jacksonville's defense is better than oakland thats fair to say right? so if tennesse cant run against oakland, what makes you think they'll be able to run against jacksonville? tennesee doesnt strike fear in anyone. if blake bortles doesnt penetrate around they should win this game and start the season off 2-0

26-16 jacksonville

Bills +7.5 125

too many points. with cam still rusty and carolina still figuring things out, i dont think they beat bills like most think. i think this is a game where the bills move the ball up field and puts carolina in a predicament. i see a very close ball game down to the wire. the hook in this game is key.

24-19 either way
    Yikes j

I'm on titans here

Not a believer in jags at all

They beat a offensively challenged Texans team that didn't put in Watson until it was too late

Like the chiefs play tho

Gl

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Yikes j

I'm on titans here

Not a believer in jags at all

They beat a offensively challenged Texans team that didn't put in Watson until it was too late

Like the chiefs play tho

Gl
    jacksonville has nothing to lose really at this point. bortles is going to let it fly and have fun. mariota just not my type of QB man. hes so robot-y. hes too timid and too much of a check down. and jags defense is better. missing allen robinson wont be so bad as many think. it'll be a good game for sure

2daBank

jacksonville has nothing to lose really at this point. bortles is going to let it fly and have fun. mariota just not my type of QB man. hes so robot-y. hes too timid and too much of a check down. and jags defense is better. missing allen robinson wont be so bad as many think. it'll be a good game for sure
    They won't miss Robinson at all cause if they have it their way bortles won't throw 10 passes! Lol. Team is gonna run fornette into the ground!

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status

Love your bets this week. I love all but buffalo one, that one I'm really torn with betting it.

Another bet I like is the under in the SF/Seahawks game, either that or TT for SF under
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave WildCelticsFan 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jnelson1182
    MBF
    Jnelson1182's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

I like the jac pic cause last week they defiantly showed they can put up points as well as keep them off. Even the jets scored more points than jac allowed.

JayDr3am
    Handi

not a bad day so far. might get on some night action.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Go Pack Go

2daBank

Glad you got the bills cover, luckily panthers were terrible in red zone. In hindsight dunno why I didn't play that under considering I knew bills offense would get shit all over. No idea why I didn't play that, surely I didn't expect panthers offense to be great? Lol

JayDr3am
    Handi

Glad you got the bills cover, luckily panthers were terrible in red zone. In hindsight dunno why I didn't play that under considering I knew bills offense would get shit all over. No idea why I didn't play that, surely I didn't expect panthers offense to be great? Lol
    yeah he missed mccaffrey in the corner for the cover so that worked out well. cam is still rusty as hell. they have alot of work to do.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    Go Pack Go
    was going to hop on them but im done for the day boys. taking my W's and im out. BOL tonight gentlemen. may have some MNF action.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

was going to hop on them but im done for the day boys. taking my W's and im out. BOL tonight gentlemen. may have some MNF action.
    Good choice

JayDr3am
    Handi

too many "what ifs" with this MNF football game. pass. BOL gentlemen

2daBank

yeah he missed mccaffrey in the corner for the cover so that worked out well. cam is still rusty as hell. they have alot of work to do.
    I just saw that play, Jesus mccaffery was wide open! Lol

JayDr3am
    Handi

nfl 8-5 +3.73

JayDr3am
    Handi

I just saw that play, Jesus mccaffery was wide open! Lol
    yeah.. butt cheeks were clinched and things were thrown across the room lol make or break play.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status

Until the Giants get their offense going I'd gladly take Lions +3 (+100). Seems too easy to be honest. I wanted to take ML but was chicken lol.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by WildCelticsFan View Post
    Until the Giants get their offense going I'd gladly take Lions +3 (+100). Seems too easy to be honest. I wanted to take ML but was chicken lol.
    Gmen defense will carry them tonight and don't overlook the impact hearing how terrible you are all week can have. Oline will be much better tonight and the offense will do enough. Probably be a ugly game but one that the gmen gonna win..

JayDr3am
    Handi

i mean i wouldnt make any moves not knowing their best players status. its just a sketchy pick. game time is approaching and still no good news. i dont know. i need to know what beckham is doing before ANYTHING. you saw how terrible they are without him

First 1234567 ... Last