regular season week 1 card recap

NFL 2-0 +3u

Chiefs +9.5 -120 outright
    Pats TT u29 -110 x2.2u W
    Oakland +113 *pending
    Washington +1 -110 *pending
    Bengals -3 +100 *pending
    Cardinals -2 -110 *pending
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-10-17 at 12:09 AM.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

not going to lie this is like christmas

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    not going to lie this is like christmas
    I hear ya buddy, I'm jacked up!!
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JayDr3am
    Handi

addition:

Oakland +2.5 +100

this was upgraded to a 2u play. derek carr has too much heart man. im not just being biased cause im a derek carr oakland fan but im sold on this squad of guys man.

2daBank

I like Oakland but think you getting caught up loving them you might be overlooking just how good this titans team gonna be as well. Should be heck of a game, 2 of best young up and coming teams in afc..

winitall
    winitall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

regular season week 1 card recap

NFL 2-0 +3u

Pats TT u29 -110 x2.2u W
    Oakland +113 *pending
    Washington +1 -110 *pending
    Bengals -3 +100 *pending
    Cardinals -2 -110 *pending
    Good luck today bud.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I wanna tail that Oakland so bad but idk. I just think titans win this one. not about to fade you though so I may just take my action elsewhere
    Last edited by shocka1212; 09-10-17 at 08:43 AM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I like Oakland but think you getting caught up loving them you might be overlooking just how good this titans team gonna be as well. Should be heck of a game, 2 of best young up and coming teams in afc..
    its not just about me being a fan. did you not see what they did last season? ( in the 4th quarter alone) ... i dont take picks with my heart. ever. ive always been an oakland fan, their timing just couldnt any better. they are finally starting to rear their head out of that shell they were in. When oakland is playing good, the NFL is great. such a nostalgic team and atmosphere. this is the group of guys that can shock people

2daBank

its not just about me being a fan. did you not see what they did last season? ( in the 4th quarter alone) ... i dont take picks with my heart. ever. ive always been an oakland fan, their timing just couldnt any better. they are finally starting to rear their head out of that shell they were in. When oakland is playing good, the NFL is great. such a nostalgic team and atmosphere. this is the group of guys that can shock people
    Again my dude you still overlooking their opponent while waxing poetically, lol..

What they did last season (namely falling behind and having to come back in 4th) is a big reason why I like titans, don't think you can fall behind this titans team and expect to come back cause they will grind the game out w their power rushing attack.,

I really like both teams man. I just think titans laying less than a fg at home represented the value here as I think they very evenly matched. I love me a home team basically just having to win when they boast the stronger rushing attack and better defense.. at least one of us will cash

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I wanna tail that Oakland so bad but idk. I just think titans win this one. not about to fade you though so I may just take my action elsewhere
    why is everyone doubting oakland?? i know last season has no effect on this season but sheesh man. everyone is counting them out early. AGAIN. 5-0 in games decided by three points or fewer. all comebacks from the 4th quarter. and i was on 3 of those games so i got to truly witness it. yall dont have to be believers. its fine

2daBank

Dude you are so missing my point if you think I'm counting out the raiders. The fact I think they lose at Tennessee to a very good titans team is no knock on them. Honestly if anyone being discounted it you being dismissive of titans imo.. I think these are both playoff teams at end of season..

JayDr3am
    Handi

Dude you are so missing my point if you think I'm counting out the raiders. The fact I think they lose at Tennessee to a very good titans team is no knock on them. Honestly if anyone being discounted it you being dismissive of titans imo.. I think these are both playoff teams at end of season..
    but tennessee is not in the same bracket as tennessee is what im saying. talent wise & track record. tennessee is good but you are giving them a little much credit right now. they literally have done nothing significant BUT any true football head knows they have potential.

JayDr3am
    Handi

in due time tennesee will be there, but right now oakland is already in that realm of being elite an team. oakland is going to win this game outright and im going to kick my feet up and drink a beer. and im not even going to say i told you so

2daBank

I thought they looked similarly as good as Oakland at times last season their qb just got hurt sooner. Raiders havnt done anything either other than win a ton of close come from behind games last year which all well and good but also not a sustainable way to consistently win..

For me it really comes down to style and being old (lol) I prefer a tough nose run game and strong defense. Raiders run game certainly has potential but hasn't proven nearly as strong as titans. I like Carr better than Mariota but overall I prefer the way titans go about things plus they at home so basically just having to win seemed like absolutely the right play to me..

I'm wrong all the time tho so you may be right, either way I'm happy on this side.. gl buddy, I won't tell you I told you so either cause it in poor taste and we both better than that

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

why is everyone doubting oakland?? i know last season has no effect on this season but sheesh man. everyone is counting them out early. AGAIN. 5-0 in games decided by three points or fewer. all comebacks from the 4th quarter. and i was on 3 of those games so i got to truly witness it. yall dont have to be believers. its fine

Suspect defenses do not travel well. Left it off my card. Titans seem like the play but I got burned everytime I faded Oakland with the exception of the playoff game

JayDr3am
    Handi

I thought they looked similarly as good as Oakland at times last season their qb just got hurt sooner. Raiders havnt done anything either other than win a ton of close come from behind games last year which all well and good but also not a sustainable way to consistently win..

For me it really comes down to style and being old (lol) I prefer a tough nose run game and strong defense. Raiders run game certainly has potential but hasn't proven nearly as strong as titans. I like Carr better than Mariota but overall I prefer the way titans go about things plus they at home so basically just having to win seemed like absolutely the right play to me..

I'm wrong all the time tho so you may be right, either way I'm happy on this side.. gl buddy, I won't tell you I told you so either cause it in poor taste and we both better than that
    i do agree with you cause thats how i am as far as football goes. stocky defense with a solid run game. its just something about carr man. when i compare mariota and him ill easily take carr also. he has that risky, flashy, clutch appeal to him which is what i like in my qbs.

Mariota on the other hand seems more of a check down, reserved type of guy and thats not what i want in the 4th quarter in the 2 minute drill.

oh yeah good luck on your card today man (beside the titans play) lol ! its fun to debate football and sides in professional manner

2daBank

That what this site should be about. All good my friend.

Think we have 2 different. I'm on philly as well, just not sure skins got better w what they lost and how they replaced while I think eagles absolutely got better. Skins may be eventually but they didn't looked synced up in preseason where I thought philly new pieces looked more comfortable w wentz., that one could truely go either way tho.,

Gl w your card as well my dude (besides those 2! Lol)..

2daBank

Btw jay that was actually one of more fun conversations I have had about a gm 👍
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JayDr3am
    Handi

That what this site should be about. All good my friend.

Think we have 2 different. I'm on philly as well, just not sure skins got better w what they lost and how they replaced while I think eagles absolutely got better. Skins may be eventually but they didn't looked synced up in preseason where I thought philly new pieces looked more comfortable w wentz., that one could truely go either way tho.,

Gl w your card as well my dude (besides those 2! Lol)..

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I really like the Under in the philly game. 24-21 type

winitall

I like your Raiders, they do come back 4th quarter multiple time. Derek Carr do well handling pressures. Good Luck.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12810

Go get'm Jay !!!!!!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Go get'm Jay !!!!!!

2daBank

Jay I can't believe the kicker you guys brought in off the street knocking 50+ yarders dead! I swear part of my thinking was kicking game w/o SeaBass was a question mark, but no this homeless dude is lights out!! Lol

JayDr3am
    Handi

Jay I can't believe the kicker you guys brought in off the street knocking 50+ yarders dead! I swear part of my thinking was kicking game w/o SeaBass was a question mark, but no this homeless dude is lights out!! Lol
    this dudes a gem. wow

2daBank

Well jay if we had to split our 2 different glad it worked out that way since you had more on Oakland than skins. All the same to me.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Well jay if we had to split our 2 different glad it worked out that way since you had more on Oakland than skins. All the same to me.
    we both win in this sense so its all good !

2daBank

we both win in this sense so its all good !
    Friggan titans my only loss so far so all good., just pissed I put them in contest instead of eagles. Lol

JayDr3am
    Handi

NFL 4-3 +1.93

Pats TT u29 -110 x2.2u W
    Oakland +113 outright
    Oakland +2.5 -110 outright
    Washington +1 -110 L
    Bengals -3 +100L
    Cardinals -2 -110 L

capping tonights game.. lets see what i can whip up

winitall

NFL 4-3 +1.93

Pats TT u29 -110 x2.2u W
    Oakland +113 outright
    Oakland +2.5 -110 outright
    Washington +1 -110 L
    Bengals -3 +100L
    Cardinals -2 -110 L

capping tonights game.. lets see what i can whip up
    Tough day

JerseyGodFather
    JerseyGodFather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1588

Who u like tonight?

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by winitall View Post
    Tough day
    tough day, but not a bad week. no biggie.

side note: week 1 isnt over yet
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-10-17 at 05:21 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGodFather View Post
    Who u like tonight?
    still capping this game.. ill have an official posted in the next 30-40 minutes. just making sure before i lock in

JayDr3am
    Handi

addition:

Dallas -4 -110

line literally just moved to -4.5.. alot of dallas action coming in. NO odell. cant trust eli. zekes back. at home. this place will erupt. enough said. BOL

trillz
    trillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4470

addition:

Dallas -4 -110

line literally just moved to -4.5.. alot of dallas action coming in. NO odell. cant trust eli. zekes back. at home. this place will erupt. enough said. BOL
    Locked it in myself right before u posted this. Was thinking over too but holy shit it's been basically all unders today. Both last year stayed under but I see Dallas scoring ALOT tonight

First 12345 ... Last