Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Akeem Hunt Cut While Passing Out Supplies With JJ Watt

To make room for new receiver Andy Jones on the roster, the Texans placed running back Akeem Hunt on waivers.
    Hunt was one of six running backs kept on the 53-man roster Saturday when the Texans released and waived 37 players.
    Hunt had a good offseason program and training camp before getting injured and missing what turned out to be the last pressing game at New Orleans.

Hunt was w/ huge group of #Texans today w/ @JJWatt donations. And been working on raising supplies while he was in Houston hurt. - Adam Wexler

Sorry to announce that I've been released today by the Texans. BUT I just want to be the first one to say I love the City Of Houston. - Akeem Hunt

I WILL DEDICATE THIS SEASON to the CITY OF HOUSTON! I truely love this city and it hurts a lot typing this! Thanks for the love ! - Akeem Hunt
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mlathrop3

CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

Too bad it's not the good citizen league.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Sorry to announce that I've been released today by the Texans. BUT I just want to be the first one to say I love the City Of Houston. - Akeem Hunt

Uh, I doubt you're the first one to say that. But thank you for playing.