Decided to take a shot at these this year when I saw some surprising numbers. Anyone have O/U they love this year?

My 4 plays

LA Chargers U 7.5. I was surprised this was so high. The Chargers are in turmoil. New coach, no fan base, tough division, and they are going 8-8? I don't see them winning 6, despite having Rivers. Everyone thought the new coach was a bad hire.

Green Bay O 10.5. This is always risky because the Packers have no defense and usually start slow. But the division is bad this year, and you still have Rodgers. If GB goes 7-1 at home, they only need 4 wins on the road. Tough schedule against AFC North, plus Seattle, Atlanta and Dallas.

Miami O 7.5. The Dolphins finally have a good coach. This team won 10 last year with little help at the QB position. No reason they can't win at least 8 with Cutler and Moore can win games as the backup if needed. I see Miami as a 9 or 10-win team again.

Minnesota U 8.5. Two years ago Mike Zimmer was thought to be the next great coach, but his act is wearing thin in Minnesota already. The QB is bad, the defense has weakened. Betting they won't win 9.