2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

It that dip shit pagano would grow a pair and name brisett the starter I think I would hold my nose and bet Indy. Dude should stop whining about it takes time for a qb to learn a playbook and do some you know, coaching!! Prob my biggest problem w colts is I'm not sure how much "coaching up" will be done this week after that embarrassing loss cause the coach is fukkin terrible!!

All that said there a lot to like bout colts, or more to the point a lot to like about fading cards laying 7.5 in a early start game after losing a guy that was responsible for over 35% of their offensive production last year!!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by 2dabank View Post
    week 2

titans/jags u43.5 (1x).. Shoulda played this last night when it was 44, would have been a 2x play but gonna leave it at 1u here and leave possibility of maybe taking 1st half also.

Last season both these games were shootouts with home team blowing out visitor both times. No way do i see that happening again here.

Under jags new leadership it very clear they gonna do everything in their power to limit bortles exposure trying to avoid all his dumb ass turnovers. He threw 20 passes last week and i suspect if the coach has it his way he won't be throwing more than that too often!! Jags gonna be pure ground and pound with fornette leading the way but ivory will get 5-10 carries as well. Jags can go this route and attempt to win low scoring games thanks to a defense that could very well be among the best in the league.

Not sure wtf titans were thinking last week game plan wise, 1st with the onside kick to start game then letting mariota throw it more than 40x while basically forgetting this a smash mouth team at its best. One would assume they would take a look at themselves this week and get back to that style as no way do they want mariota throwing that many times vs jags pass rush and those very good corners.

Without robison jags don't have the weapons, the qb, or the desire to try and take advantage of titans suspect corners. Jags gonna continue tryin to establish their new identity as a power rushing football team, while they will have success at times this gonna be a offense titans d can get lot of stops against.

While not trying to overreact to week 1 i just don't see that titans offense i saw last week against a porous oak defense lighting up the scoreboard in jax. Nor do i expect them to even attempt to look the same as they need to get back to their zone read exotic power rushing attack.

All that is saying this game is gonna have a ton of rushing attempts, lot of punts, and the clock should be moving quickly when these teams do move the football.. Who wins this game i have no idea, what i do know is i don't think it gonna take more than 20-21 points to do so. Game reeks of a 20-17 type game. Don't want to let number fall any further as i think the high side would be 43 if they happen to tie up at 20 and next fg wins. That my high side, i think there a great possibility it ends on 37 or even lower..
    this is a tremendous play

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I think Indy is a great play ATS... Carson Palmer is completely washed. Titans/jags Under, Skins ATS, Colts ATS, and maybe Dallas.
    Last edited by shocka1212; 09-13-17 at 11:13 AM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I think Indy is a great play ATS... Carson Palmer is completely washed. Titans/jags Under, Skins ATS, Colts ATS, and maybe Dallas.
    Yea, cards giving over a td in a early start game against anyone is little silly. They have lost something like 8 in a row playing early time slot. Reason I teased lions instead of straight bet was cause I had heard palmers throws looked much better this preseason but yea he looks done jus like last season, and now they missing dude who accounted for more than 35% of offense!!! Hate cancer chuck and really don't think I can back tolzien, wish this clown would announce brisset as starter. He pretty much has to don't he?

2daBank

Oh shit on herd he saying there big time friction between Swartz and pederson on eagles staff. Reports from all kinds of sources there are problems and Schwartz trying to take over. Lol

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Oh shit on herd he saying there big time friction between Swartz and pederson on eagles staff. Reports from all kinds of sources there are problems and Schwartz trying to take over. Lol
    eagles win gave the biggest over reaction of the week. don't think they're THAT good.

2daBank

eagles win gave the biggest over reaction of the week. don't think they're THAT good.
    I thought they were good before last week and think they will continually get better as wentz gets more time w new weapons. Hurts them they lost best corner last week cause secondary biggest issue.

Last weeks win didn't do much for me, I expected them to win and actually didn't think they played that great.

2daBank

I don't really notice eagles getting more love this week. Herd was already pretty high on them as well. Seems most think kc clobbers them.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I don't really notice eagles getting more love this week. Herd was already pretty high on them as well. Seems most think kc clobbers them.
    I think KC wins.. a lot closer than most think though...

2daBank

I think KC wins.. a lot closer than most think though...
    Yea I'd agree with that. Don't think philly ready to go into arrowhead and win but certainly don't think it be a cakewalk for kc to cover the number. I made it kc-4 which was open but understand anything less than 6. If it gets to -6 or above I'd be very tempted to play philly.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Yea I'd agree with that. Don't think philly ready to go into arrowhead and win but certainly don't think it be a cakewalk for kc to cover the number. I made it kc-4 which was open but understand anything less than 6. If it gets to -6 or above I'd be very tempted to play philly.
    Yea... and it's headed that way... I thought -4.5, cause I wanted -4 as well. Some sites had it, but mine was -5 now -5.5
    I like your call on the over... I think KC wins though. 31-24/27 or 28-24 feel to it for me.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

I was really impressed by Donks man, but I like your analysis. I might incorporate DAL by the end of the week.

HYUGE value on Colts, but like you said we don't know what's up.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    I was really impressed by Donks man, but I like your analysis. I might incorporate DAL by the end of the week.

HYUGE value on Colts, but like you said we don't know what's up.
    That moron cancer chuck is splitting 1st team reps between tolzien abs brissett, so on one hand this idiot telling us brissett not up to speed and on the other he giving him half the reps he should be getting!! Now that fisher gone this probably worst coach in league, this moron should be implementing a game plan Brissett can run and letting him practice it not wasting Reps on a dude he had to yank against the lambs for Christ sakes!!!

Ryermkd
    God is Good

That moron cancer chuck is splitting 1st team reps between tolzien abs brissett, so on one hand this idiot telling us brissett not up to speed and on the other he giving him half the reps he should be getting!! Now that fisher gone this probably worst coach in league, this moron should be implementing a game plan Brissett can run and letting him practice it not wasting Reps on a dude he had to yank against the lambs for Christ sakes!!!
    After this Thursday you might say Marvin Lewis...

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Yea... and it's headed that way... I thought -4.5, cause I wanted -4 as well. Some sites had it, but mine was -5 now -5.5
    I like your call on the over... I think KC wins though. 31-24/27 or 28-24 feel to it for me.
    man, gonna be hard not to take those points if it goes to 6...

#deleteuber
    #deleteuber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Revolving door QB doesn't work in college,doesn't work in the NFL. Who is he kidding

2daBank

After this Thursday you might say Marvin Lewis...
    Na, I'm not a big fan but he turned this franchise into perennial playoff contenders and he wasn't working w much when he came. This job has just ran its course and management doing him no favors how they been drafting, also remember he has lost several good cordinators to head coaching jobs..he has good resume and shouldn't be unemployed long when this thing comes to end..

On other hand wtf has pagano done other than beat cancer? I mean good for him but not exactly something that should be a resume builder and honestly think it biggest reason he has a job. Remember when luck took them to afc championship he was gone and arians was running the show.

2daBank

man, gonna be hard not to take those points if it goes to 6...
    Yea very. Funny cause I don't really want to but I also trust where my number is here and normally when I pass (like minny) I end up kicking myself.. kc aint the td spread covering types and lost their leader on defense.

2daBank

Do we know Odell gonna play Monday night? That spread down to 3 so if juice drops little I'm bout ready to play it. Obviously want the obnoxious fukk playing tho.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Philly +6 (-115) now on Bodog.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Philly +6 (-115) now on Bodog.
    My local has Eagles +6 -110. Hard to look away from that because Wentz is a legit NFL QB

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    My local has Eagles +6 -110. Hard to look away from that because Wentz is a legit NFL QB
    He is but he also fairly inconsistent still. In between the highlight plays he makes there still too many poor throws that get his team into funks at times during a game..

There gonna be big plays to be had on both sides against both these secondaries who were already a bit susceptible to big plays and each losing a important player last week.

There be times where both offenses struggle to sustain drives as well cause both front 7s capable of causing havoc. Which of course will lead to punt return opportunities for a couple of most dangerous return units in the league..

I feel pretty decent about where I have this game at 27-23 kc, think philly will settle for fgs in red zone and their tds will come from big plays. Kinda lean over and kinda like the 6 but gonna wait and see on both.

2daBank

Originally Posted by 2daBank
    Week 2

Titans/jags u43.5 (1x).. Last season both these games were shootouts with home team blowing out visitor both times. No way do I see that happening again here.

Under jags new leadership it very clear they gonna do everything in their power to limit bortles exposure trying to avoid all his dumb ass turnovers. He threw 20 passes last week and I suspect if the coach has it his way he won't be throwing more than that too often!! Jags gonna be pure ground and pound with fornette leading the way but ivory will get 5-10 carries as well. Jags can go this route and attempt to win low scoring games thanks to a defense that could very well be among the best in the league.

Not sure wtf titans were thinking last week game plan wise, 1st with the onside kick to start game then letting Mariota throw it more than 40x while basically forgetting this a smash mouth team at its best. One would assume they would take a look at themselves this week and get back to that style as no way do they want Mariota throwing that many times vs jags pass rush and those very good corners.

Without Robison jags don't have the weapons, the qb, or the desire to try and take advantage of titans suspect corners. Jags gonna continue tryin to establish their new identity as a power rushing football team, while they will have success at times this gonna be a offense titans d can get lot of stops against.

All that is saying this game is gonna have a ton of rushing attempts, lot of punts, and the clock should be moving quickly when these teams do move the football.. who wins this game I have no idea, what I do know is i don't think it gonna take more than 20-21 points to do so. Game reeks of a 20-17 type game. Don't want to let number fall any further as I think the high side would be 43 if they happen to tie up at 20 and next fg wins. That my high side, I think there a great possibility it ends on 37 or even lower..

Dallas -2 (2x).. this is not a overreaction to week 1 this is week 1's dominating showing on Sunday night confirming what i already believed. The boys are one of the best teams in football and all the ridiculous hype about their demise was misguided and quite frankly stupid. On Sunday night dal did not go 3 and out on any possession, every drive finished in nyg territory! Yes they had some problems finishing and per usual the playcalling around the goal line was questionable but let's remember despite gmens offensive issues this a very good defensive unit that the boys simply pushed around.

Donks are not built to deal with a road grading oline and elite rushing attack. Yes their run d looked good against the chargers, this ain't the chargers. Boys big beef up front will be more than miller and co can deal with, donks will be forced to bring extra defenders into the box and then dak will do what he does and make plays off the threat of run game.

Defensively Dallas not great and this where I won't overreact from Sunday night as they played excellent but they are better than given credit for and once again are facing a weak oline this week. Their bend but don't break style will give up yards to Simien but will also force some mistakes as he tends to make some very ill advised passes throughout the course of a drive..

Second week in a row we against the donks as clearly I think they getting a little too much respect. Chargers were a little overwhelmed early as the atmosphere was insane dint expect that to happen here.. this week what may very well be the best team in football pretty much just having to win, sign me up. Let's call it 26-20 boys.
    Skins +3 -115 (1x).. Rams will not find the going so easy this week when skins come to town. Skins front 7 will make life far more uncomfortable for the young qb and Norman will take away one side of the field allowing skins to play some games with coverages. Last week goff's reads were very defined as colts never made him question what he was seeing or forced him off his 1st read. Assuming la again struggles to establish the run (and I think that a fair assumption after gurley barely averaged 2ypc against soft Indy d) it will be a long day for goff.

Offensively is where the concern lies as skins really struggled last week in both the passing game and failing to ever establish any semblance of a rushing attack vs a very good philly front 7. It doesn't get easier this week as despite playing colts I think we should trust the rams defense will be their strength under Phillips who has good defenses wherever he coaches and there plenty of talent for him to work with in la..

Imo the difference in this game is skins offense who i think will take a significant leap forward from week 1. Yes the weapons are different but unlike the rams this is a team that has proven they can move the football over the course of a season, I trust gruden will work them in practice this week and iron out the kinks.

Ultimately I feel like this line a typical week 1 overreaction. Are we honestly ready to say rams are even on a neutral field w skins? Are they telling us skins are only a point or 2 better than colts on a nuetral field? Surely nobody believes that, yet rams laying almost as many here as they were vs the hapless colts.. all the value on the skins here, they will get the passing offense going against a rams secondary that not berry very deep.

Give me the better team catching the points in what I think a outright winner. 23-21 skins.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-14-17 at 06:30 AM.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

I like the Rams bro skins going west and that team is loaded on D. I think Aaron comes back on the d line only helps more w pressure on Cousins. Their corners aren't giving up big plays I just see them settling for a ton of fgs in this game. He's still not in sync w Pryor and has no one to take the top off like Jackson did. It's all dink and donks, reed isn't fully healthy still. Imo that's asking a lot from them. Even if Norman shuts down side they have capable WRs and a beast name Gurley I just don't see them losing this. Bol brother

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    I like the Rams bro skins going west and that team is loaded on D. I think Aaron comes back on the d line only helps more w pressure on Cousins. Their corners aren't giving up big plays I just see them settling for a ton of fgs in this game. He's still not in sync w Pryor and has no one to take the top off like Jackson did. It's all dink and donks, reed isn't fully healthy still. Imo that's asking a lot from them. Even if Norman shuts down side they have capable WRs and a beast name Gurley I just don't see them losing this. Bol brother
    I agree skins will kick lots of fgs. I agree rams front 7 is good. Guess where we disagree is I think rams weak oline will struggle with skins front 7 and I don't see gurley getting off when he could barely muster 2ypc last week vs Indy. They will give goff way more looks and way more problems than Indy did, that gonna be the difference imo is cousins will deal w the pressure enough and make the right throws to move the chains where i don't believe goff will.

Another week I think it fair to expect Pryor/cousins to be more in sync. Also think crowder was gimpy last week and will be better this week, don't think la will be able to stop him from getting lose on the short stuff and I expect Pryor to do work on intermediate routes. I dint think either team will have success rushing the ball so to me it comes down to which qb can keep chains moving and I strongly believe goff will struggle with this..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-14-17 at 06:41 AM.

2daBank

Sbrman do you think going west is a big deal for teams? I honestly have never put much thought into it but I do consider it when west coast teams have to play east in early time slot., curious your thoughts.

Talking w you about game has also made me think under could certainly be a decent play.

Kiddpokerr
    Kiddpokerr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1042

Love Skins Banker, my best bet this week!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddpokerr View Post
    Love Skins Banker, my best bet this week!
    Great minds think alike

Good value, imo line should be pk.

2daBank

Man I really want to play over tonight. Even for the thu night shitfest this a really low number!

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Sbrman do you think going west is a big deal for teams? I honestly have never put much thought into it but I do consider it when west coast teams have to play east in early time slot., curious your thoughts.

Talking w you about game has also made me think under could certainly be a decent play.
    I think it's a factor either way your dealing with a time change of hours and have to adjust. I really think the skins will struggle offensively this year and I like Cousins. But the changes to his receivers is big and from preseason to game one I haven't seen him click w any of them. They have struggled mightily and don't see that changing against a very stern D. Maybe when they get a weaker opponent things click, just don't see that being this wknd. Also love what the new head coach is doing with Goff I think they score enough and that D holds the skins down. We will see on Sunday I could be wrong lol.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    I think it's a factor either way your dealing with a time change of hours and have to adjust. I really think the skins will struggle offensively this year and I like Cousins. But the changes to his receivers is big and from preseason to game one I haven't seen him click w any of them. They have struggled mightily and don't see that changing against a very stern D. Maybe when they get a weaker opponent things click, just don't see that being this wknd. Also love what the new head coach is doing with Goff I think they score enough and that D holds the skins down. We will see on Sunday I could be wrong lol.
    Oh I think you are!! Lol.

If I'm wrong I'll be glad you cashed at least.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Oh I think you are!! Lol.

If I'm wrong I'll be glad you cashed at least.
    Yessir same lol somebody will haha

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    Do it. Don't even think about it. I hate Philly and am taking them ats. lol it's the right play here. Alex Smith ATS as a reasonable favorite, not good.

2daBank

Shit guys wtf ya'll think bout tonight? Talk me off over or convince me I'm right!!!

First ... 3456789 ... Last