biglance68
    biglance68's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1652

You be posting any NCAAF bets this Saturday?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    Got Landry and Parker on 2 of my fantasy teams too, hope they play

I'm liking Detroit so far on the ML @EV

Only play so far, might tail that bears under
    Yea bummer they postponed it. Not huge deal for my season long but the dfs lineups ive made all looked so much better w few of those guys in that game (love Parker this season, not as high on Landry as cutler never been much of a checkdown type I'd expect Landrys target share falls off a great deal)! Obviously understandable but really think it makes judging those teams for next week tough and clearly a disadvantage they both gonna miss out on their bye weeks not to mention I'd think a disadvantage to them both in week 2 as well facing teams that already have a game under their belts..

Lions tempting to me as well, hate they playing cards as I like both teams quite a bit. I do think the value lies w det now that cards have been bet to favs. Considering lions or at least having them in 6 point tease..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-07-17 at 09:57 AM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by biglance68 View Post
    You be posting any NCAAF bets this Saturday?
    I been busy this week I havnt even begun looking at the NCAA card. Gonna try to do some work today and see what I can find.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Just keeping card up to date, write-ups on previous pages if interested. Thus far:

Atl/chi u51 (2x)

Pit/cle u47 (1x)

Chargers +3.5 (1x)

Still looking at several others, hoping can figure out what gonna happen w hurricane in Miami sooner than later.
    Titans -2.5 (1x).. like quite a few games this Sunday this another where I like both teams and think both find their way into the playoffs this season. Spread pretty much implies teams even on a nuetral field which I don't disagree with, just think titans have a lot of momentum and place should be electric for their home opener in a season with high expectations.

At their peak last season raiders where still a team that got themselves behind in games quite often. No question their ability to come back and win majority of these type games impressive and speaks to their mental toughness. I just don't think titans the type of team you wanna be falling behind against as they will pummel you with their power run game.

Oakland did come to Tennessee and win a ugly unexpectedly low scoring game last season in a game Mariota turned it over 3x in a 17-10 loss. Despite trailing most the game titans still had a chance late and murry rushed for 114 on just 16 carries. I don't think raiders jump out to a lead here against a jacked up titans team and if Mariota limits his turnovers I expect titans to have way more rushing attempts and control this game with that rushing attack. Better defense and great rushing attack lead me to believe titans can win this and laying less than 3 is the right play imo..

2daBank

Using all my will power to stay off the game tonight. Personally think line a little high but going against pats in their home opener doesn't feel like best way to start the season, lol., unless a bunch of pats money comes in and pushes line to 10 I'm gonna leave alone, that about where I couldn't resist.

Might take a look at some props just for action. Lol

2daBank

Well shoulda not used my will power and went ahead and played kc, goes to show what I already knew, I'm usually better off playoff everything and not being selective. Lol.

2daBank

panthers/niners ov 47.5 (1x).. I'll talk about this one later too tired now but just started focusing on couple of afternoon games and this one stuck out so went ahead and grabbed it.

2daBank

That makes card so far look like this::

Atl/chi u51 (2x)got great number.

Pit/cle u47 (1x)..Rookie pass rusher for browns kinda hurts but still like.

Chargers+3.5 (1x)

Titans-2.5 (1x)

Carolina/niners ov47.5 (1x)., might have been better off waiting and seeing if it would come down to 47 but perfectly happy here as I have it being in the 50s..

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14209

Any college football plays you like ?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by gilbert91016 View Post
    Any college football plays you like ?
    Yea I'm on a few..

scary/mizzou over.
    Ou/tOsu over.
    Hawaii/ucla over.

Really square feeling but like Iowa.

Might play s.carolina as well but never been a fan of side and total in same game.

gilbert91016

Love this over Ou/tOsu over.im Surprise line still 64.5

gilbert91016

Actually down to 63.5. 🤔

2daBank

Actually down to 63.5. 🤔
    W/o looking pretty sure it was 64 when I played it.

Things certainly change week to week and it said teams make their biggest leap from week 1 to week 2 but thought it was pretty clear and was expected that buckeyes biggest weakness is in their secondary (played the Indy game over as well) which obviously makes sense considering they lost what 3 guys out of secondary to the draft?!?!?

Mayfield can move so even tho I have a great deal of respect for buckeyes pass rush I think when he needs to buy time by escaping the pocket he can. I just don't think osu secondary gonna be able to stop the Sooners passing attack. I'm sure the rush will cause some problems at times but there plays to be made and ou certainly has the guys to make them.

Another thing I thought was pretty clear from buckeyes 1st game was they have a lot more playmaking talent on the outside this season as they were gashing Hoosiers w one big play after another in 2nd half, other than the ones they made Barrett had a bomb he threw a strike on dropped in end zone. Lot of speed and playmakers for Barrett this season compared to last... I think we talking about a game that gets played into the 70s as both teams eclipse 30 rather easily..

gilbert91016

Thanks for the reply. I'm tailing your plays.
    You should post You plays weekly.

Loving Titans -2. And the under atl/chi to bad my book has 48.5. Hopefully goes back to at least 49

2daBank

The mizzou over pretty simple they were terrible on defense last season losing several games where they scored 30+, it certainly didn't look any improved last week as freaking Missouri state hung damn near half a Hundo on their asses moving the ball at will!!

Maybe tigers took the little sisters lightly but considering how poor they were last season on defense one would think they would have shown a little bit of something! Missouri state should not put up 500+ yards on anyone!!

Tigers offense doesn't do the d any favors as they go incredibly quick and even when they scoring the defense isn't getting much of a break. Second year in this offensive system and the qb Lock seems to have a really good grasp of running the offense. Obviously they gonna be facing much better athletes and they not gonna be putting up 70 very often they more than capable of scoring on most defenses as they have a nice run game emerging to go w a potent passing attack and simply put they run a ton of plays!!

The guys opinions I respect most have talked pretty highly of scary's qb Bentley and gamecocks offense overall this off season so I really don't think there much question they should be able to put a big number up here. They scored 35 against nc state and quite honestly see no reason in a game they sure to run far more than the 50 plays they ran last week they don't put up at least that number here and I'd actually expect 40+.

Defensively s.carolina allowed Nc st to run a 100 plays last week!! In the process Finley threw for over 400 yards. This kinda plays into my belief we gonna see a ton of plays again in this one and the scoreboard should look like a pinball machine!! Mizzou being the fav lends itself to me thinking this game gonna be played to their liking and if that the case I think we talking about a game it gonna take 45 points to win. I think this gets well into the 80s and wouldn't be shocked when the smoke clears either the scoreboard broken or at least we see another 100+ point contest, freaking insane!!

2daBank

Thanks for the reply. I'm tailing your plays.
    You should post You plays weekly.

Loving Titans -2. And the under atl/chi to bad my book has 48.5. Hopefully goes back to at least 49
    No problem man that what this thread for..

Far as that bears under that reason I started thread so early is cause I had a feeling that could potentially come way down.. 49 was kind of my cutoff just cause I try to have so many number of points cushion off my numbers for a play on totals but honestly in this one I'd still probably play it anything higher than 47 as I think it started way too high.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-08-17 at 02:58 PM.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Bank, what do u think of the rams home opener in LA against a banged up indy squad missing 3 of its best players?

I should've grabbed them when they were +3 weeks ago but have since went to -3.5

gilbert91016

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Bank, what do u think of the rams home opener in LA against a banged up indy squad missing 3 of its best players?

I should've grabbed them when they were +3 weeks ago but have since went to -3.5
    Under 42 Loooks pretty good in that game.

2daBank

As long as glennon doesn't give away points or great field position off turnovers I really don't think atl scores more than 27. Likelihood bears score more than 20 seems fairly low to me. Hence anything more than 47 I still think under the right side.

2daBank

I'm still not sure why I didn't take lambs when I started thread other than fact it seemed really suspect to me they left lambs+3 hanging out there so long when it was obvious luck wasn't gonna be playing. Suspect ass line that I can't imagine anyone was betting colts combined w my lack of trust/uncertainty on what the lambs will actually be is best reason I can give for not playing it when the +3 was out there..

At this point there just no way I'd lay the points considering I didn't play it when I should have.. La probably covers, colts minus luck might be worst team not named jets. I think gurley will have a ton of success on the ground ( love him in dfs this week!)., I think pagano is a terrible coach and lambs have to be better simply by getting rid of who I thought was worst coach in the league.

The unknown for me of what the lambs will be was enough to keep me off the good number, just don't think you can play a game that you have lost 6.5 points on even if it is still most likely a winning play.

I try to stay away from teams in week 1 that I have a lot of uncertainty about. Lot of teams I feel I have a much better idea what they are which obviously doesn't guarantee me anything but makes it way easier to come up w a number I feel confident in.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-08-17 at 03:17 PM.

2daBank

Under 42 Loooks pretty good in that game.

The problem w the under w those 2 shitbag qbs is that shitbag qbs have a tendency to score points for the opposing teams. Low unders get bounced by turnovers from crappy players forcing said crappy players to attempt more passes to dig team out of hole leading to my shitbag teams shootout theory that is sometimes correct! Lol. Think same rule applies in bills/jets, at least of those 2 will end up w a bunch of points and afterword we still be wondering how the hell they scored them all!!

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

No luck, no vontae and no ryan Kelly. Scott tolzien can't throw deep. No Aaron Donald in the other side but it's hard to see rams not winning by a td in this one bank

2daBank

No luck, no vontae and no ryan Kelly. Scott tolzien can't throw deep. No Aaron Donald in the other side but it's hard to see rams not winning by a td in this one bank
    Im honestly not trying to disagree buddy. I'm willing to admit I probably made a mistake overthinking it and not playing them when they were +3. I just simply cannot justify now betting into a line after losing a freaking touchdown! It like compounding the 1st mistake w a second when lambs play like the crap they always been and still I think plenty capable of only to win by a fg..

Far as game itself I'm not all that convinced Goff any better than Tolzien. Either could throw a couple pick 6s. lambs outta be able to do work w gurley but their oline still a big question mark. Do we know this young dude they brought in as coach is really as good as advertised? Surely he better than fisher but how much does that say? All these defensive players been running in Greg Williams 4-3 for long while and now they switching to a wade Phillips 3-4 which sometimes a hard adjustment.

Every question I'm bringing up doesn't change fact if you put a gun to my head and made me play it I'd take lambs..I just wouldn't want my money backing them when there several other plays im far more confident in. The idea of being on rams in a game I'm not sure I could find one person against is flat out scary to me. New coach could very well have changed the culture already but this is a team for the last 10 years competes as big dogs then plays god awful the minute the expected to win a game.

2daBank

Well we knew Iowa was prob gonna be close, thilled to come away from that w a win!!

2daBank

Card so far.

Atl/chi u51 (2x)

Pit/cle u47 (1x)

Titans -2.5 (1x)

Chargers +3.5 (1x)

Panthers/niners ov 47.5 (1x)

Adding..

Eagles -1 (1x).. was a little hesitant here cause skins have done well of late in this matchup but now that crowder came up lame in practice this week I just can't help myself, he might play but at best from reports he prob be little gimpy and slower than usual., other than Reid who gets hurt every other play (eagles generally good against te's anyway) crowder was only carryover to this wr corp and I guy I think cousins gonna have to lean on early as there good chemistry there. Eventually I think skins offense capable of being every bit as good w the new additions on the outside but imo it hasn't really clicked for them this preseason as it still appears there work to be done to get the new guys on same page w cousins. This was already a offfense that moved it at will between the 20s but really struggled coming away w tds in the red zone, think it fair to expect more of the same until these guys get some more game actin under their belts playing together.

On other hand while philly has also changed up their wr corp I thought they showed more signs of already clicking. And let's face it skins got rid of some really good players in Djax and garçon while philly really needed the overhaul as their WRs were pretty much bums. Huge upgrades for eagles w Torrey smith and Alshon while it remains to be seen if skins guys can live up to what they replacing. Admittedly I wasn't very high on wentz but I think I may have been wrong as I think he looks the part of a potentially very good NFL qb. Him an ertz have great chemistry, all the help on the outside is gonna really open things up for the te and he has had a lot of big games vs skins in the past (my favorite dfs te this week )...

I think the over a decent idea here as well as I think this gonna be fairly high scoring. I prefer the eagles side cause I just think their additions will make a more immediate impact, they have the better defense imo (very opportunistic, another good dfs play as they score w turnovers and on special teams), and right now I just have them as the better team.. let's call it 27-23 eagles..

2daBank

Fukkin Hawaii keeps getting into scoring range then coming away w nothing. Guess I don't get pac12 network, I can never find games on that stinking channel: lol

2daBank

Fukkin Hawaii keeps getting into scoring range then coming away w nothing. Guess I don't get pac12 network, I can never find games on that stinking channel: lol
    Looking like bruins might do the heavy lifting and get us here on their own!! Biggest worry now is their lead gets too big and they call the dogs off in 4th qrtr. Really need Hawaii to remain a little competitive. Fukkrs moving ball rather easily between the 20s then coming away w nothing far too often.

gilbert91016

We should b ok. On the Ucla over

2daBank

We should b ok. On the Ucla over
    Yea think so. Fukkin thing already be over if Hawaii finished drives.. speaking of which scary put us behind the 8 ball early w 6 min drive that comes away w nothing. Damn Bentley missed dude running free twice for easy td.

2daBank

There the over in cali., 2-0 today w 2 to go

gilbert91016

Yea think so. Fukkin thing already be over if Hawaii finished drives.. speaking of which scary put us behind the 8 ball early w 6 min drive that comes away w nothing. Damn Bentley missed dude running free twice for easy td.
    Yeah that one not looking good. Lots of game left tho

2daBank

Yeah that one not looking good. Lots of game left tho
    Yea but that the problem w those super high totals a slow start makes it tough.. I still fully expect it to open up at some point but may be too late.. scary seems content thus far sitting back in coverage so need tigers run game to make them rethink that strategy!!

gilbert91016

Any opinion on Stanford/USC Over ?

gilbert91016

2 quick td'

2daBank

Floodgates starting to open now!! Lol