Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

Who is winning the superbowl

Got a free 100$ futures bet, can only be used on superbowl winner.

Deciding between Steelers and Packers. Maybe Carolina.

antsherratt26
    antsherratt26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Carolina for me mate. Seriously strong team this year, if Cam is back and stays fit everything is in place around him. Stronger O line, exciting running back prospect in Mccaffrey which will take the work load off of cam, decent recieving corps if Samuel reaches potential. Also the benefit of a poor season..easier schedule!

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Not a chance Carolina wins the Super Bowl. I'll take that $100 if you're gonna lay it on them

antsherratt26
    antsherratt26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    Not a chance Carolina wins the Super Bowl. I'll take that $100 if you're gonna lay it on them
    Who do you fancy?

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    If you give me 100$ for free like that sports book did, then I'm happy to make that bet.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Quote Originally Posted by antsherratt26 View Post
    Who do you fancy?
    I already have Green Bay winning the NFC so there's that. Then it's either Patriots or Steelers, with the Raiders being a long shot.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

all i know is patriots arent winning it lol

Tennis_Guru_2
    Tennis_Guru_2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

Atlanta Falcons vs Raiders ---- Falcons win it all

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by antsherratt26 View Post
    Carolina for me mate. Seriously strong team this year, if Cam is back and stays fit everything is in place around him. Stronger O line, exciting running back prospect in Mccaffrey which will take the work load off of cam, decent recieving corps if Samuel reaches potential. Also the benefit of a poor season..easier schedule!
    Super loaded division tho!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    If you give me 100$ for free like that sports book did, then I'm happy to make that bet.
    Hell yea might as well take one of the teams w great odds as it a crapshoot anyways...

Here I'll let everyone laugh at me too, I'd seriously consider the dolphins.

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Seahawks. As a high-value bet.

The top two teams from last year's AFC both have quarterbacks who're going to go through age-related regression. Brady is 40 years-old and quarterbacks like Roethlisburger tend to have a lower shelf life.

As for the NFC everyone expects the Cowboys to take a step back this year(which they very well may), and it remains to be seen how well Atlanta recovers from that playoff loss. I kinda doubt they're going 13-3 anytime soon. Then take into account the NFC West, while I believe the 49ers could surprise many this season I think the Seahawks have a clear path to a playoff bye.

The Packers are the main threat. That said, if they have to travel to Seattle I don't see them winning there with McCarthy. As a head coach all he's really done is ride the coattails of Aaron Rodgers with little proof to show otherwise.

The Seahawks have a pretty clear path to the superbowl. What remains to be seen is who emerges from the AFC.