ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Maybe Gronk and McCaffrey instead. Looks like Carolina is planning on doing everything with that guy.
    Is McCaff really going to be this highly rated? I know he looks good in preseason.

If you're looking for a bounceback team, look at Carolina:
    * Cam took too many hits in early 2016. Wasn't same player, 2nd half of year.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    That's the way I see it. Talented team. I see them being sneaky good.

I think the Cutler angle is overblown. It's the type of roster that doesn't need a lot out of QB to win.
    I've always thought cutler gets more shit than he deserves honestly. Sure his leadership is meh and his body language sucks at times but I think the soft wrap he gets is bs, I've seen dude stand in pocket and deliver while taking lots of big shots. Anyone who thinks tanenhill a better qb is fukkin crazy, cutler makes this team better period.

2daBank

Is McCaff really going to be this highly rated? I know he looks good in preseason.

If you're looking for a bounceback team, look at Carolina:
    * Cam took too many hits in early 2016. Wasn't same player, 2nd half of year.
    I am super high on McCaffery after watching him this preseason, honestly I didn't realize how quick and explosive he is. I think they gonna get him the ball a ton and I suspect in ppr he finishes as a top 10 rb..

Totally agree panthers gonna be much improved as I think Benjamin primed for a breakout as well. Only problem is that division is tough, might be best div in the NFL right now.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

That's the way I see it. Talented team. I see them being sneaky good.

I think the Cutler angle is overblown. It's the type of roster that doesn't need a lot out of QB to win.
    its the dolphins......theyve been penetrating us the last 20 years.... the heralded great year cutler had with Gase ended in 6-10.. same old Cutty, same old dolphins

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    its the dolphins......theyve been penetrating us the last 20 years.... the heralded great year cutler had with Gase ended in 6-10.. same old Cutty, same old dolphins
    Dude you are one jaded fan!! Lol. The talent around cutler during the gase year in chi was nowhere near this good. Maybe you just deflecting as to not get your hopes up in fear of being let down? Bro this a playoff team.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Dude you are one jaded fan!! Lol. The talent around cutler during the gase year in chi was nowhere near this good. Maybe you just deflecting as to not get your hopes up in fear of being let down? Bro this a playoff team.
    not a fan by any means... they are loaded on offense though. been a giants fan my whole life.. Cutler sat himself out of an NFC championship game and that division has basically already been conceded. not falling for it. one thing fantasy players should keep in mind, Ajayi is rather pedestrian when Pouncey doesn't play. bet accordingly

2daBank

not a fan by any means... they are loaded on offense though. been a giants fan my whole life.. Cutler sat himself out of an NFC championship game and that division has basically already been conceded. not falling for it. one thing fantasy players should keep in mind, Ajayi is rather pedestrian when Pouncey doesn't play. bet accordingly
    One thing you overlooking. No longer will teams feel comfortable walking their safeties up to stuff the run w virtually no threat of tannenhil throwing the ball over their heads! If they make that mistake this year it will be 7 in a hurry.. cutler not only gonna make Parker a star but ajayi gonna have more lanes than over to run thru..

I'm fine w everyone bagging on cutler for some things but I think what you said about the NFC champ game is the most unfair of all cutler criticisms. There no way anyone has ever watched him stand in pocket taking brutal shots and delivering the ball and gonna question his toughness. For years bears oline was using the Olay technique and cutler took one beating after another. Me more than most has no tolerance for soft ass pussies so it very confusing to me I have always seen a toughness about jay while everyone else likes to question just that. I guess I could try and find several years of game film and go back and look to make sure I saw what I know I did? I don't necessarily like cutler but imo there no questioning his toughness I've seen it far too often to do so, is this soft wrap cause ya'll don't like him? His aloofness, his blank expressionless face? The appearance he gives of total disinterest?? I get all that but none of that spreaks to toughness. Standing strong in the pocket with the rush baring down and delivering a strike right before you get blown up and have to scrape yourself up yet again is toughness and I've seen this for several years in Chicago!!!

Back to that NFC championship game. I'll tell you right now if that was a more likeable guy that wasn't disliked and judged for his mannerisms that would have never happened with those chump ass players who didn't even make it that far tweeting from home jay a quiter and none of them would have came out the game even if their leg fell off blah blah blah. Everyone of those clowns that tweeted that shit straight up cowards. How you gonna sit on your couch and judge how hurt that man was or say some straight bs that you would be on field not having a clue what was going on with his knee...and of course it jay so once again this all started partly cause he didn't "look" the way everyone thinks he should on the sideline.

He got on the bike and instead of anyone realizing he was trying to get knee to a point he could play of course since it jay he wasn't really hurt. He could not plant the leg and make throws, anyone who thinks they have a right to decide that for him or the nerve to pretend what they would have did (but nobody saying that bs did any such thing did they? Bunch of has beens who have all missed substantial time w injuries saying they would be playing. Well ok but all those games you clowns missed in your careers I didn't see you "manning up" with your pussy minor injuries.

Go find me a player that has taken more of a beating than cutler did his years in chi while continually pulling himself up and staring right back down the barrel on next play. Plenty of softer qbs will forever hear footsteps from taking lessor beating than jay did in chi and he still stands strong in the pocket in face of rush, something Bradford been scared to do since getting hit few times his rookie year!! Yet nobody calls him soft or a quitter even tho those words much more accurately describe Bradford.. Carr's brother took a cutler type beating for few years in hou after he was drafted and that ruined him forever, never accomplished anything yet all that said about him is poor guy never had a chance he took a beating. No more so than jay who still here still taking shots. But who the soft quitter? Oh yea it the guy who not as likeable and doesn't act way everyone thinks he should on camera.. your narrative is completely bogus and the fact some washed up former players tweeted some ignorant shit from their couches doesn't make it true.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

One thing you overlooking. No longer will teams feel comfortable walking their safeties up to stuff the run w virtually no threat of tannenhil throwing the ball over their heads! If they make that mistake this year it will be 7 in a hurry.. cutler not only gonna make Parker a star but ajayi gonna have more lanes than over to run thru..

I'm fine w everyone bagging on cutler for some things but I think what you said about the NFC champ game is the most unfair of all cutler criticisms. There no way anyone has ever watched him stand in pocket taking brutal shots and delivering the ball and gonna question his toughness. For years bears oline was using the Olay technique and cutler took one beating after another. Me more than most has no tolerance for soft ass pussies so it very confusing to me I have always seen a toughness about jay while everyone else likes to question just that. I guess I could try and find several years of game film and go back and look to make sure I saw what I know I did? I don't necessarily like cutler but imo there no questioning his toughness I've seen it far too often to do so, is this soft wrap cause ya'll don't like him? His aloofness, his blank expressionless face? The appearance he gives of total disinterest?? I get all that but none of that spreaks to toughness. Standing strong in the pocket with the rush baring down and delivering a strike right before you get blown up and have to scrape yourself up yet again is toughness and I've seen this for several years in Chicago!!!

Back to that NFC championship game. I'll tell you right now if that was a more likeable guy that wasn't disliked and judged for his mannerisms that would have never happened with those chump ass players who didn't even make it that far tweeting from home jay a quiter and none of them would have came out the game even if their leg fell off blah blah blah. Everyone of those clowns that tweeted that shit straight up cowards. How you gonna sit on your couch and judge how hurt that man was or say some straight bs that you would be on field not having a clue what was going on with his knee...and of course it jay so once again this all started partly cause he didn't "look" the way everyone thinks he should on the sideline.

He got on the bike and instead of anyone realizing he was trying to get knee to a point he could play of course since it jay he wasn't really hurt. He could not plant the leg and make throws, anyone who thinks they have a right to decide that for him or the nerve to pretend what they would have did (but nobody saying that bs did any such thing did they? Bunch of has beens who have all missed substantial time w injuries saying they would be playing. Well ok but all those games you clowns missed in your careers I didn't see you "manning up" with your pussy minor injuries.

Go find me a player that has taken more of a beating than cutler did his years in chi while continually pulling himself up and staring right back down the barrel on next play. Plenty of softer qbs will forever hear footsteps from taking lessor beating than jay did in chi and he still stands strong in the pocket in face of rush, something Bradford been scared to do since getting hit few times his rookie year!! Yet nobody calls him soft or a quitter even tho those words much more accurately describe Bradford.. Carr's brother took a cutler type beating for few years in hou after he was drafted and that ruined him forever, never accomplished anything yet all that said about him is poor guy never had a chance he took a beating. No more so than jay who still here still taking shots. But who the soft quitter? Oh yea it the guy who not as likeable and doesn't act way everyone thinks he should on camera.. your narrative is completely bogus and the fact some washed up former players tweeted some ignorant shit from their couches doesn't make it true.
    well, that is an interesting take.. shame on me for making the basis of my argument that championship game when it is so much deeper than that. I agree he will make Parker a star. but the guy has been about as inconsistent as can be. 51-51 in Chicago, led the league in ints twice during that stint and although he did take a beating, has had multiple picks where even the biggest cutler apologist couldn't even make an excuse for. (take a look at the game tape against the game against DeAngelo Hall vs Washington). Now he can make some of the best throws Miami has seen since marino was in town, ill give him that, but I wouldn't be expecting anything but 6-10, or 8-8 from a jay cutler led team.

2daBank

well, that is an interesting take.. shame on me for making the basis of my argument that championship game when it is so much deeper than that. I agree he will make Parker a star. but the guy has been about as inconsistent as can be. 51-51 in Chicago, led the league in ints twice during that stint and although he did take a beating, has had multiple picks where even the biggest cutler apologist couldn't even make an excuse for. (take a look at the game tape against the game against DeAngelo Hall vs Washington). Now he can make some of the best throws Miami has seen since marino was in town, ill give him that, but I wouldn't be expecting anything but 6-10, or 8-8 from a jay cutler led team.
    They made the playoffs with tannehil and Moore playing qb last year! How the hell you figure cutler is worth several more losses than those 2?? He never had a team in Chicago this talented, if fish don't win at least 8 (barring some serious injuries or something) I'll give up cause this team better than last year. They gonna win 4 games in their division 3 of 4 vs bills jets then split w pats. I havnt looked at non conf schedule but I don't care who those 10 games against blind I'll say they split those 10 at worst. Starting 1-0 against Tampa. One of us way the hell wrong on this team, suppose it could be me it happens occasionally but I have no clue how on this one.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 08-29-17 at 07:26 PM.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

They made the playoffs with tannehil and Moore playing qb last year! How the hell you figure cutler is worth several more losses than those 2?? He never had a team in Chicago this talented, if fish don't win at least 8 (barring some serious injuries or something) I'll give up cause this team better than last year. They gonna win 4 games in their division 3 of 4 vs bills jets then split w pats. I havnt looked at non conf schedule but I don't care who those 10 games against blind I'll say they split those 10 at worst. Starting 1-0 against Tampa. One of us way the hell wrong on this team, suppose it could be me it happens occasionally but I have no clue how on this one.
    That Tampa game is a toss up..

2daBank

That Tampa game is a toss up..
    Honestly I hated seeing it cause I like Tampa as well, imo it was a toss up when it was fish-3. Luckily you not in the minority about cutler and line been pounded to what bucs-2.5 or so? I'll be all over Mia when that gets pushed to +3. If 3 doesn't happen I still be on them 1x.. figure 3 gonna happen for sure hell might get to 3.5 considering most the squares don't even know the line yet and will prob be giddy getting the darlings bucs vs garbage cutler and shitty phins

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Honestly I hated seeing it cause I like Tampa as well, imo it was a toss up when it was fish-3. Luckily you not in the minority about cutler and line been pounded to what bucs-2.5 or so? I'll be all over Mia when that gets pushed to +3. If 3 doesn't happen I still be on them 1x.. figure 3 gonna happen for sure hell might get to 3.5 considering most the squares don't even know the line yet and will prob be giddy getting the darlings bucs vs garbage cutler and shitty phins
    Line won't go to 3 on either side.. too much value shifts to the public in that scenario because it's most likely a 3 point game either way. Will most likely lay off it but I'd have a rough time talking you out of Miami +3 if we see it. On a complete side note, I like the Under in that pats opener

First 12