thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eagles

1-2 in the preseason I like the Eagles at -3 for the first half. The Eagles are a young team with a lot of hype coming into the season, and they tend to play to win in the preseason. I don't think Cutler will get that many snaps and he's still learning the playbook.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

PORT REPUBLIC, N.J. – As one of his final wishes, a New Jersey man asked for eight Philadelphia Eagles players to work as pallbearers at his funeral.

The unusual request was Jeffrey Clayton Riegel’s last jab at favorite NFL team. He made it, “so the Eagles can let him down one last time,” according to his obituary.

Riegel, of Port Republic, was 56 when he died on Aug. 18 and “left this Earth to finish a long overdue game of golf.”

He was described as a wonderful husband, uncle, brother and son.

“He was the last truly, completely good man,” the obituary reads, “No one that met him failed to love him.”

Riegel had a gift for nicknames, and if you were close to him, you got one. In his last days, Riegel even gave himself one, telling his oncologist, “just call me Lucky.”

Riegel left behind his wife, Donna Lee, his parents and six siblings.

A funeral service at is scheduled for Aug. 24 at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church in Port Republic. More information is available on the Wimberg Funeral Home website.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346