Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL books breakdown

With Pinny no longer in the mix for US bettors, this may be a good time to look at which books offer what in terms of football bets. So far Matchbook/WSEX have done a nice job filling the gap, but neither is known for their large variety of wagers.

Maybe a standard list, including:
    - reduced or low juice books;
    - sides and totals for complete game, 1H, 2H, quarters;
    - live wagering;
    - buying on and off 3 and 7, with prices for doing so.
    - props; complete list of standard props, such as 'will there be a score in first 7:30 min. of game, which team will score first, etc; as well as the lines on props (can vary widely)
    - parlays, round robins;
    - limits;

Would be great if SBR could add such a list; similar to reduced juice list of books.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 07-04-07 at 06:48 AM.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

For starters, with pinny and canbet (-107) gone, what reduced juice football books serve US?

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

You might want to throw Wagerstreet in there unless they have not made it clear yet on what they are going to provide... Do or will any of these offer opening lines for College/Pro Foots..?

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Stuck with locals. We'll see how it goes. Doubt it will get any better than 20c lines.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

I'm probably adding Betonline. Depends on the props they offer, and on the SBR trip to Panama.

John or Bill, could you specifically ask them what NFL props they offer (they advertise 'hundreds of prop bets', but that is obviously not per game), and if they have bets for all four quarters? Many thanks.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Hey DHorse or anyone do you have any ideas which of these books offer the opening line.. Sun. night...?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Sunday nights used to be Pinny for me. I think the Greek offers those lines as well. Not sure about others. Lot of things may have changed in the new climate, which is why I have a few more questions:

- best low juice book for football, besides Matchbook?
    (looking at Betonline).
    - which book is best for live betting/trading?
    (WSEX, Tradesports, other?)
    - which book has the best or the most football props?
    - which of the top-rated books do NOT offer the full college football schedule?