Betpoints: 20469

Marshawn Lynch sits during national anthem before Raiders preseason game

Jezus Fukkin Khrist. Here we go again.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/l...reseason-game/

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I'll give him a pass for not getting that 1 yard line carry in the superbowl.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Disappointed as a Raiders fan, but fck it. Used to all the bullshit. I assume he's doing it because he thinks Kaep should have a job. They have 3/4 good backs outside of him. In case he wants to sit all year.

Was hoping they just kept Murray, but Lynch will be the short yard back for a year, then be out. Will hand it to him for the winning TD in the SB. Just need Penn to stop the holdout bullshit.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

If he wants Kaepernick to have a job, maybe he should purchase an NFL franchise.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    If he wants Kaepernick to have a job, maybe he should purchase an NFL franchise.
    He can always toss him a fifth of his contract. More than Kaep is worth. Don't need this bullshit when finally the Raiders are SB contenders. Last year was brutal with Penn giving up on a block, and pop, the season is over.

Lynch wanted to go out in his hometown, and pulls this. We had plenty of options at RB, but those jersey sales are top notch. Three players in the top 10.

Gave the dude his retirement plan. Now this shit, and Penn is holding out. Good ole Raiders. Fck.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Home of the Black Panthers

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I'll give him a pass
    Haha ..

fuk .. he better stand up ... or he will know what a beast really looks like.

people are tired, he didn't get the memo?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

he quit

fuk him

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

he needs to be cut immediately

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

He's still a role model

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Raiders coach Jack Del Rio addressed Lynch's decision to sit following his team's 20-10 loss to the Cardinals, adding he was unaware of Lynch's plans before the game.

"On Marshawn, talked to Marshawn trying to make sure we're on the same page," Del Rio said. "He said, 'This is something I've done for 11 years. It's not a form of anything other than me being myself.' I said, 'So you understand how I feel, I very strongly believe in standing for the national anthem. But I'm going to respect you as a man, you do your thing. We'll do ours.' It's a non-issue for me."

Del Rio told reporters he did not believe Lynch sitting would be a distraction.

Lynch's locker was cleared by the time the media was permitted in the postgame locker room Saturday night, per multiple reporters.

Lynch rarely talks to the media but has voiced his support for quarterback Colin Kaepernick's 2016 season-long decision to kneel during the anthem to draw attention to what he saw as incidents of police brutality against people of color.

Kaepernick remains an unsigned free agent.

The Associated Press contributed to this report

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol

ghetto people

laughing stock of usa

pokernight1991
    pokernight1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3801

Good for Lynch. Especially after three were killed by alt right hate groups that our con man in chief supports in VA. He is exercising his first Amendment right just like the Google engineer misogynist did who became the darling of the alt right.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I just lost respect for Marshawn.

Will you just fukking stand for your country! god damn you all.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    Good for Lynch. Especially after three were killed by alt right hate groups that our con man in chief supports in VA. He is exercising his first Amendment right just like the Google engineer misogynist did who became the darling of the alt right.
    Two were killed in a chopper crash and it's unknown whether the car driver was a member of the alt-right.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    way to report the story correctly

or were you rushing to get to your black lives matter meeting

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    He can always toss him a fifth of his contract. More than Kaep is worth. Don't need this bullshit when finally the Raiders are SB contenders. Last year was brutal with Penn giving up on a block, and pop, the season is over.

Lynch wanted to go out in his hometown, and pulls this. We had plenty of options at RB, but those jersey sales are top notch. Three players in the top 10.

Gave the dude his retirement plan. Now this shit, and Penn is holding out. Good ole Raiders. Fck.
    Stars are aligned to take that Division so I agree they don't need anything to take the focus away.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

What these idiots do not understand is that if it wasn't for the country they live in (their country) they wouldn't have those cars and houses that they show off all the time. Show some gratitude.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I'd love to see a pole of NFL players that actually voted in the election....I'd bet under 20%

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I dont think they are protesting the country itself. I don't expect you guys to understand.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I dont think they are protesting the country itself. I don't expect you guys to understand.
    understand what? I mean no disrespect Kid as we have met and broke bread together, but until these facts change, there's nothing for me to understand

Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed 52% of homicides, compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.

More up to date FBI statistics tell a similar story. In 2013, black criminals carried out 38% of murders, compared to 31.1% for whites, again despite the fact that there are five times more white people in the U.S.

From 2011 to 2013, 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault were black. This figure is three times higher than the 13% black population figure. When you account for the fact that black males aged 15-34, who account for around 3% of the population, are responsible for the vast majority of these crimes, the figures are even more staggering

between 1999 and 2011, 2,151 whites died as a result of being shot by police compared to 1,130 blacks.

Despite being outnumbered by whites five to one, blacks commit eight times more crimes against whites than vice-versa, A black male is 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse. These figures also show that interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

http://www.oregonlive.com/education/...ools_will.html

Lynch elementary schools will lose the 'Lynch' due to racial implications (Portland Oregon)

The national movement to change racially offensive names of buildings, sports teams and landmarks will soon touch a group of schools in southeast Portland. Lynch Meadows, Lynch Wood and Lynch View elementary schools will shed their "Lynch" before the upcoming school year in response to growing concern about the word's racial connotations.

The schools, part of the Centennial School District, were named for the Lynch family, which donated land over a century ago to build the first of the schools. But Centennial Superintendent Paul Coakley says many newer families coming into the district associate the name with America's violent racial history.

jjgold

Nobody knows why black protest all they like to do is kill each other get women pregnant and commit crime

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

I don't think most of the protesters understand either...

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    understand what? I mean no disrespect Kid as we have met and broke bread together, but until these facts change, there's nothing for me to understand

Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed 52% of homicides, compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.

More up to date FBI statistics tell a similar story. In 2013, black criminals carried out 38% of murders, compared to 31.1% for whites, again despite the fact that there are five times more white people in the U.S.

From 2011 to 2013, 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault were black. This figure is three times higher than the 13% black population figure. When you account for the fact that black males aged 15-34, who account for around 3% of the population, are responsible for the vast majority of these crimes, the figures are even more staggering

between 1999 and 2011, 2,151 whites died as a result of being shot by police compared to 1,130 blacks.

Despite being outnumbered by whites five to one, blacks commit eight times more crimes against whites than vice-versa, A black male is 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse. These figures also show that interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white.
    its not all black and white pal. It all have to do with your socioeconomic class. It all about education and opportunities after education. A child born black white brown or yellow in a bad envitonment and no education will find it hard to succeed.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

its not all black and white pal. It all have to do with your socioeconomic class. It all about education and opportunities after education. A child born black white brown or yellow in a bad envitonment and no education will find it hard to succeed.
    Who does the responsibility of the environment fall on though? Can't blame it on 'the country' since tons of money get poured into failing areas but they still fail. I hear the arguments all the time about tax base and flight but that is where rubber meets the road. You can't expect people to pick you up constantly and also stay around the failure when they get the chance to ease on out. Not you specifically but I mean general population whether it is Baltimore or Chicago to the poorer southern states or rural Oklahoma.

jjgold

How come blacks are troublemakers?

Wikis Jamaican he does not count

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Bye bye skittles endorsement.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    How come blacks are troublemakers?

Wikis Jamaican he does not count
    I cant speak for every single black man in this country bro. Ive crossed paths with white troublemakers also jj. Why are whites troublemakers?

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post
    Bye bye skittles endorsement.
    I think he made that calculation already. Money isn't eveything.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nobody knows why black protest all they like to do is kill each other get women pregnant and commit crime
    Says the Saloon Mod

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Youre wasting ur time with ignorant people, you can prove anything to them it wont matter.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

why interview him hes infected thug scum from the east , why not interview the survivors of the ones who fought and died in wars . you will surely get a dam better answer than from him as to why hes a piece of shit

1234 Last