ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Can You hear the Crickets? Nothing from the left? Really not one of ya has NOTHING to say? I'm Shocked! The World of Words people have NOTHING to say.....

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    A White guy kills a White girl. 1,000 dead in Chicago. I'm sure the majority of them are Black on Black homicides. Answer that Mr. Morals
    i was out. im here now. im guessing your question is.. " why don't they care about themselves "!! Ok, there's many answers to that would take quiet some time.. my short one word answer is " satan ".. keep up with the trashians instead of keeping up with Christ. Keeping up with sin and dysfunction and it's bringing .... death and pain.

Young black kids shouldn't have to feel like they have to be a drug dealer, rapper, gangsta, or sports players. There's a sense of " NO HOPE " that's been forged into the young black folks for a long while... and really it's complete bullshyt... look at master p, guy came from the calliope project, hardest projects in the WORLD, yet the guy found a way to go to college and create all kinds of businesses BEFORE RAP.

people like him try to be a a role model for what's right, and i commend that ... BUT, he came up and made his name with a thug culture (which they see and follow).. this isn't the role model young black males need.. we need more inventors, scientist, constitutionist with laws to uphold, we need cures, we need healing... We need innovators, REAL forfront men that care about the HUMAN condition ... and the WORLD.

But yea zin ... satan, and prayer alone shouldn't be enough because we are people and if God wanted to make robots and He just do everything then that would defeat the purpose of mans will, right? Man has to want to help himself... God will help, always has, always will ... WE have to want that though.

ZINISTER

You said it they got to want to help themselves. Their upbringing is the problem. We(whitey) can't change them. They have to do it themselves. We(whitey) are sick of waiting. Now they want to tell us they don't want to see this, hear that, do anything, etc. They are ruling us and influencing the weak whites into there culture. It is the decay of society. Satan is winning "BIG TIME!" You seem genuine. At least see our(whitey's) viewpoint. It is to a point now where we are paying for them to eat all three meals 2 at school one at home that food stamps paid for. We work for what we got. Most of them DON'T. I can go on and on. Sick of repeating myself! Just watch and see when they start losing. Because they will no longer dictate to the Stronger White race. When they start to lose and they will- they will get more and more aggressive. That will just play into our hands. Because then we are allowed to defend ourselves. Have a good day! It's late on the east coast.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

i did time with p's bro btw ... (my opinion) c has good inside, he just couldn't find it completely yet because of what black folk " respect ".. he wanted who he has become of course ..(was a millionaire in the project) to be known as " c-murder " fearful dude... you wouldn't have wanted to cross up with him if you didn't have a control in the city projects. period. c is just like us though... just a person, a confused one... and he was fooled into letting the devil use him for a tool of destruction.. a powerful one.. and it led others who think that's what " T crooked r U " it's not tru though .. it's a scam, that many are trapped in now ...

but WHAT are they going to get out of, if you got a million and don't want to leave? ...these are the people they grow up with.. there just has to be better quality and standard of life.. after katrina New Orleans has been " trying " to do something about it.. i like the new town houses in the 3rd and elsewhere it's a start, a good start...

but fukin with america is not going to help us.... be the change, Only one America

brainfreeze
    Meaning

You said it they got to want to help themselves. Their upbringing is the problem. We(whitey) can't change them. They have to do it themselves. We(whitey) are sick of waiting. Now they want to tell us they don't want to see this, hear that, do anything, etc. They are ruling us and influencing the weak whites into there culture. It is the decay of society. Satan is winning "BIG TIME!" You seem genuine. At least see our(whitey's) viewpoint. It is to a point now where we are paying for them to eat all three meals 2 at school one at home that food stamps paid for. We work for what we got. Most of them DON'T. I can go on and on. Sick of repeating myself! Just watch and see when they start losing. Because they will no longer dictate to the Stronger White race. When they start to lose and they will- they will get more and more aggressive. That will just play into our hands. Because then we are allowed to defend ourselves. Have a good day! It's late on the east coast.
    You believe me ... right?

Stop thinking whitey... china owns our azz and most powerful white folks like cnn and hillary establishment don't like you or america really, it's what they can get out of america before they die and to be part of their " team " ... so, i don't know why you think you have a friend there.

There are some good powerful black and white folks on the other side ... that's where we should want to be. American people going forward in real progress.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Michael Bennett joined the small but visible protest Colin Kaepernick started last summer by kneeling down for the national anthem. The Seattle Seahawks defensive end sat during the anthem before the team’s first preseason game over the weekend and continued to discuss the issue on Wednesday.

The veteran defender said white players joining the movement would change the conversation.

“It would take a white player to really get things changed,” Bennett said during an interview on ESPN’s “SC6.” “Because when somebody from the other side understands and they step up and they speak up about it … it would change the whole conversation. Because when you bring somebody who doesn’t have to be a part of (the) conversation making himself vulnerable in front of it, I think when that happens, things will really take a jump.”

So far, only a small number of black players have knelt or sat for the anthem since Kaepernick’s initial protest in August 2016 as the San Francisco 49ers quarterback. The 31-year-old Bennett said the current standing of Kaepernick — a free agent — scared some players from voicing their support for this cause, one Kaepernick began because of the police brutality that’s been exposed to the country via various incidents captured on video.

“He had to sacrifice. He spoke up and dealt with a lot of things that were going on — from death threats, people not wanting him in the stadium, people hating him,” said Bennett, who is in his fifth season with the Seahawks. “I think a lot of players were scared of that. Then on top of that, players feeling like he was being blackballed, people were eventually scared.

But now, just because he’s out of the league, we didn’t want to lose that message, pushing for liberty and equality for everybody, we just wanted to keep that message alive.”

Bennett said during the interview he finalized his decision to join the protest after the events on Saturday in Charlottesville, Va.

“Over the weekend, so much violence, so much hate,” Bennett said. “I just wanted to remember why we were American citizens, remember the freedom, the liberty and the equality, make sure we never forget that. I really wanted to honor that, the founding principles of what we’re all supposed to be.”

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Michael Bennett joined the small but visible protest Colin Kaepernick started last summer by kneeling down for the national anthem. The Seattle Seahawks defensive end sat during the anthem before the team’s first preseason game over the weekend and continued to discuss the issue on Wednesday.

The veteran defender said white players joining the movement would change the conversation.

“It would take a white player to really get things changed,” Bennett said during an interview on ESPN’s “SC6.” “Because when somebody from the other side understands and they step up and they speak up about it … it would change the whole conversation. Because when you bring somebody who doesn’t have to be a part of (the) conversation making himself vulnerable in front of it, I think when that happens, things will really take a jump.”

So far, only a small number of black players have knelt or sat for the anthem since Kaepernick’s initial protest in August 2016 as the San Francisco 49ers quarterback. The 31-year-old Bennett said the current standing of Kaepernick — a free agent — scared some players from voicing their support for this cause, one Kaepernick began because of the police brutality that’s been exposed to the country via various incidents captured on video.

“He had to sacrifice. He spoke up and dealt with a lot of things that were going on — from death threats, people not wanting him in the stadium, people hating him,” said Bennett, who is in his fifth season with the Seahawks. “I think a lot of players were scared of that. Then on top of that, players feeling like he was being blackballed, people were eventually scared.

But now, just because he’s out of the league, we didn’t want to lose that message, pushing for liberty and equality for everybody, we just wanted to keep that message alive.”

Bennett said during the interview he finalized his decision to join the protest after the events on Saturday in Charlottesville, Va.

“Over the weekend, so much violence, so much hate,” Bennett said. “I just wanted to remember why we were American citizens, remember the freedom, the liberty and the equality, make sure we never forget that. I really wanted to honor that, the founding principles of what we’re all supposed to be.”
    The white man is trying to stand along side you showing respect to our country not kneeling. Showing you there is a difference between being a racist (some like hitler/kkk/black power bs) and someone like me ... who wants to see Americans in general thrive (all races). I don't know what white man you are looking for to kneel along side a broken cause with no real direction.

im sorry bennett, me and mine work hard as fuk in this life THROUGH ALL THE DESTRUCTION. We don't blame the jews for this, and the chinese for that. We don't point up at God and say look what you did to me!! We take responsibility. We try to understand. As men, that's just what we do... we absorb the bullshyt with a smile so loved ones can have the time of their life. Be a man bennett, stand for your beautiful country brother, don't do this.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Yea, and take a knee and want us to kneel to now ... idk zin, hopefully it'll work itself out because it is destroying our country anyways... people are working long hours, inflating dollar, paying crazy taxes, and then this shyt ... well, they are really sticking their foot in their mouths now, speaking for " their people " ..

bat shyt craziness

ZINISTER

Begging will get you no where with these people Freeze. At some point, you have to force them to comply. If we continue to pucie foot around it will be to late. Do you really think Logic and Love will get through their skulls at this point? It has been over 100 years of trying to reason. White America only bought them when they were shipped over here. "BLACK" men "SOLD" their own to our GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT grand parents. They need to better there own before we can take them serious. Until then we will continue down a HORRIBLE path of destruction on American values. I'm done with this subject. Enjoy the silence from a True American White Man.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Begging will get you no where with these people Freeze. At some point, you have to force them to comply. If we continue to pucie foot around it will be to late. Do you really think Logic and Love will get through their skulls at this point? It has been over 100 years of trying to reason. White America only bought them when they were shipped over here. "BLACK" men "SOLD" their own to our GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT grand parents. They need to better there own before we can take them serious. Until then we will continue down a HORRIBLE path of destruction on American values. I'm done with this subject. Enjoy the silence from a True American White Man.
    im sorry, im completely aware of history but i don't feel the way you do. Good thing, as a whole i don't think Americans do. So you don't speak for me! As well im glad bennett, lynch, and kapstick don't speak for ALL black folks either. I see good things ahead... and moments like this growing pains...

peace and LOVE to you zin.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Not ganging up on you Freeze... Peace & Love = No Discipline. These people that protest and demonstrate... certainly don't use peace and love while getting their point across.

Show peace and love to the weak and lame. You can't show peace and love to these other FOLK.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Not ganging up on you Freeze... Peace & Love = No Discipline. These people that protest and demonstrate... certainly don't use peace and love while getting their point across.

Show peace and love to the weak and lame. You can't show peace and love to these other FOLK.
    That's bullshyt ... love is like the sun. It never stops, it's always going on no matter what's going around. It absorbs the hate, God lets the rain drop on you as the ones who carry evil amongst themselves. They curse Him daily to this very day ..

something to think about money..

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    That's bullshyt ... love is like the sun. It never stops, it's always going on no matter what's going around. It absorbs the hate, God lets the rain drop on you as the ones who carry evil amongst themselves. They curse Him daily to this very day ..

something to think about money..
    Brainfreeze give it a rest dude

Ever hear of that activist white woman Amanda Kijera getting raped by a black male in Haiti?

“The experience was almost more than I could bear,” Kijera wrote about the incident, “I pleaded with him to honor my commitment to Haiti, to him as a brother in the mutual struggle for an end to our common oppression, but to no avail. He didn’t care.”

That is just one example of course. The bad people not only don't give a crap about your love and compassion, they exploit it. When dealing with some people your feelings only help YOU, but these days it has become so widespread and dysfunctional that it is hurting society too.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 08-17-17 at 03:56 PM.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Protest isn't supposed to be about peace and love, it's intended to make one feel uncomfortable.
    Lynch want to kneel during the anthem, I really don't give a shit, he can turn cartwheels for all I care.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Brainfreeze give it a rest dude

Ever hear of that woman Amanda Kijera getting raped in Haiti? That is just one example of course. The bad people not only don't give a crap about your love and compassion, they exploit it. When dealing with some people your feelings only help YOU, but these days it has become so widespread and dysfunctional that it is hurting society too.
    i never said there isn't correction... or to be weak, defenseless, nay.. not at all, i say this to act in mercy, humility, and compassion. (How would you want God to be, before you in the world about your thoughts, your mistakes, your misunderstandings?) We have to want to iradicate what's breaking down that moral fiber. First white folks have to stop buying it.. do something else, white folks chris brown, asap rocky, bieber fun is what got us in this shyt.

Just sayin... BE THE CHANGE

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

isnt ZIN and Brooks from Ohio?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lynch is the definition of pure trash we could just thrown him in the garbage can and nobody would care
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ZINISTER

I am out of this worthless conversation. I have retired from racism. I received $1 for every racist thing I ever have said. I am in fear I will be robbed by a
    BLACK man if I push my luck.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...idents-go.html

ok " pastor " ... tragic. Glad you showed your face and true colors now. Now we ALL know what cowards really look like.

YOU WOULDNT BE HERE WITHOUT'UM!!! Guess that ain't hero worthy
    terribly upsetting to see people perceive slave owners past as a hold to success for a hero in an America with a 80% black nba 75-80% black nfl, top quality schools full of different races, all the opportunity in the world and see absolute LOVE from other WHITE people. You aren't a coward. You have some what recent ancestors that were slaves and some of mine were native cherokee.

im highly upset that someone educated and supposed to be a pastor leader to his community think Washington park should come down. WE all are offspring of Noah's sons. Don't feel to connected to this flesh pastor, we are in it but a short while.. when you talk like this, you enrage people and i don't want more war.

i want everyone to feel accepted, secure, and have opportunity to do what's right. We have to come to terms with our ancestors, rather the kings that taxed us or sold us or the takers themselves. i forgive king george and the oppression he put on my folks. i am not jewish but i bet it's hard to come to terms with hitler. people have to let go of the hate they hold for people or it eats at them. It's an unhealthy way to live.

This chaos is uncalled for though and only thing i owe is a death and taxes. We all have to come to terms with who we are.. FIND YOURSELF

brainfreeze
    Meaning

terribly upsetting to see people perceive slave owners past as a hold to success for a hero in an America with a 80% black nba 75-80% black nfl, top quality schools full of different races, all the opportunity in the world and see absolute LOVE from other WHITE people. You aren't a coward. You have some what recent ancestors that were slaves and some of mine were native cherokee.

im highly upset that someone educated and supposed to be a pastor leader to his community think Washington park should come down. WE all are offspring of Noah's sons. Don't feel to connected to this flesh pastor, we are in it but a short while.. when you talk like this, you enrage people and i don't want more war.

i want everyone to feel accepted, secure, and have opportunity to do what's right. We have to come to terms with our ancestors, rather the kings that taxed us or sold us or the takers themselves. i forgive king george and the oppression he put on my folks. i am not jewish but i bet it's hard to come to terms with hitler. people have to let go of the hate they hold for people or it eats at them. It's an unhealthy way to live.

This chaos is uncalled for though and only thing i owe is a death and taxes. We all have to come to terms with who we are.. FIND YOURSELF
    We have to work together. We've been doing it just fine for as long as i've been alive (in the south anyways). i do think the projects are whack and that i don't know where any of OUR tax money has been going... it shouldn't take destruction for things to get better. There should be an assessment of what progress can be brought. While we are there get the homeless off the streets. Get all of the hard drugs out of the community (as much as possible). Organize community gatherings.

If we act like we want to help ourselves and have love for ourselves then we must come to terms with ourselves our past, our past past past and have a common respect and love for all people.

if not we will lose it... and lose it quickly.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

We need black people to unite with white. We need some right to compromise with some left. We need balance and order. We have to help heal the dysfunction that has plagued us. This will take the country that it has inspired to be to unite itself or our differences will further divide us. Bring Jesus back and the crosses back to the classrooms. We have to have a respect for the world to not destroy it despite what pains us and the history of it.

im fine with putting lee or confeds in a museum but their has to be something everyone agrees on what should go up in its place that doesn't erase history, that adds to the progress people have made as a whole. i like the fleur-de-lis (French saints symbol used to be used by catholics) to me i take the symbol as my own and it reminds me of real saints... that i've met and seen, beautiful people and they are black and white. . i wouldn't mind seeing one put all over the country to commemorate what we've accomplished as a people, white and black.

There should be some God fearing ben carson types up there as well one day soon i hope. mlk's dream is here. We have to live up to it as a whole though.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Just wanted to say, i love black people. i love how strong they are. They have a peace and laughter about some of them that only comes from God. They've made beautiful art, Louie blew an amazing horn, the creole food that they've poured themselves in to. The acceptance they give, the humility they carry while also having a pride for life and themselves. i love the second lines. i love how they enjoy their family no matter what they have. They stick with each other pretty tightly. They dance before God like the best of them. They have everything they would ever need to identify with right here. We are their brothers and sisters. We are separated by skin and culture (other then rotten slavery circumstances it isn't a bad thing to be different ) but we are united as Christians and Americans that have fought years of war together United ( one nation under GOD)in the same cause.

White people are very beautiful to. They can also be very ugly, no one is exempt from spirits of hate and confusion. i like south fried chicken, okra, cornbread, with mash and gravy with beautiful happy people with the joy of Christ delighted to be with you. i also like home cooked red beans and sausage with ( a different culture ) with garlic French and their flavors. i also can't help the skin im in and don't choose it. i respect what God has put before me and want to appreciate and respect ALL people and their culture.

i have never treated someone sub human, so i was able to communicate with people in a different way. i never had genuine hate for ANY man. i respect and love people and in return they gave me love and respect.

Have decency and respect for one another but THINK about the change we want. Don't let the media, " the box " decide what that's going to be, LOVE TO ALL OF YOU GUYS AND LADIES...

Blessings

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

Who fukking really cares? National pride is an illusion and a collection agency for false hopes.

Anyways, the song sucks. Sitting is probably more than it deserves.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Feel like i was here to help the black folk and their cause. In all actuality they are here to help ALL of our cause beautiful beautiful BLACK people. They love me and you. They want you to get over your hateful past. Let history be history. This is now. GOD IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS. please white folks, find your heart, find your heart, find your heart!!! They are PEOPLE. Just like YOU. YOU are no special of a being than anyone else on earth. We are nothing more but a race and culture derived from Europe. We ARE SPECIAL ... BUT... NO MORE special than those around us. We are ALLLLLL VERY VERY VERY SPECIAL TO GOD.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

ok racial harmony good but we still hate the qu33rs right Freeze?

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Don't you dare hate them!! They are .. They are beings. HUMAN beings.. i love them... want them to know as a PERSON, i love them.. i want them to be who they are. They are really angels, here to help the human cause but have been subverted to believe its allllllllll " sexuality " .. IT IS NOT!!!!

Be selfless people, i would like to call you MY people if you don't mind? i love you... i understand not feeling comfortable with yourself. i understand wanting to be wanted and loved. i love you, GOD loves you. The people do to but they are confused on what or where to go with love in this direction. Let's just start with being us.. who are we?

Just human... first. Five year old doesn't know what queer is, or there might be a spirit there that does identify. WE MUST REBUKE, and able to steer direction as MEN AND WOMEN... on where WE should be.

i love you MANNY!!! Thanks for the question!!

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post

TheMoneyShot

Freeze... you should just become a preacher. You'd be the best one out there.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

So Bennett now wants white players to kneel?

Holy shit, someone drug test that guy right now.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Racial Injustice...

Ain't Nobody Got Time Fo' Dat...

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Should just fine them a half of a game check for breaking team rules. They can kneel or carry on however they want but pay the fine, half a game check.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Uncle Pete just called

let me know when the barnyard goat fukkers are on the socially approved list Freeze thanks

First 1234