unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Has Spike set a date on Zeke rally yet?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Did I miss the video proof of zeke beating this girl?
    Bank, give me a fukin break man. The guy has been doing nothing but make the news for stupid shit. Here is a tip, when you know you are being investigated by the league for beating your girlfriend, it probably isn't smart to be grabbing a girls top off and punching people out. Isn't exactly showing anyone he gives a fuk. Most smart people would have laid as low as possible until it was all over and all of this probably wouldn't be happening. He made his own bed, now he gets to lay in it.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Bank, give me a fukin break man. The guy has been doing nothing but make the news for stupid shit. Here is a tip, when you know you are being investigated by the league for beating your girlfriend, it probably isn't smart to be grabbing a girls top off and punching people out. Isn't exactly showing anyone he gives a fuk. Most smart people would have laid as low as possible until it was all over and all of this probably wouldn't be happening. He made his own bed, now he gets to lay in it.
    Unde sharp as a nail on this one
    Guys been getting away with shit his whole life.....was an asshole at Ohio State....is an asshole in Dallas....

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    to this day, I still don't know what happened for sure in INFLATEGATE so I doubt we will ever know exactly what happened here in the foreseeable future.
    Dwight wake the fukk up you know exactly what happened- NOTHING

ESPN tried to fling shit all over Brady and suckpump Goodell licked it all up

suspended 4 games with absolutely no proof he did anything wrong just like Zeke

NE World Champions is the foreseeable future until Tom Brady says so Dwight
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BriGuy

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Difference between Elliott & Brady

Brady came back and won the Superbowl

manny24
    pay Bobby

Mort and Mark Brunelle should have been dragged behind a bus for their vile ignorant comments about Brady
    Points Awarded:

BriGuy gave manny24 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24
    pay Bobby

Sammy knows

Pr0ph3t
    Pr0ph3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    The NFL should ban all black players for life if they attack white women.

If they attack fellow hood rat black women, no suspension at all.
    Us black athletes don't date hood rats. We smut out white women...

Pr0ph3t

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    something tells me a lotta black guys kicked your ass when you were growing up. and banged your sister, and left your mom. sorry kid.
    LOL! Ditto, Kingdom.

White men don't shun white women. White women shunned white men a long time ago. Black men are coveted all over the globe. Take both races and same salary. Doesn't matter if the black guy and white guy are both poor, middle class, or rich. Who has the hotter chick? Who gets cheated on?

Pr0ph3t

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    THIS. Guilty or not, only an idiot would be out causing ruckus while in the hot seat. And I'm a lifelong Cowboys fan...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Zeke is tough, Dallas still rolls without him. Back ups will hold down the fort for 6 weeks..

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4137

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Did I miss the video proof of zeke beating this girl?
    You're moving the goalposts (and hoping no one notices).

You said: "It's beyond stupid they can mess w a guys career when he hasn't been convicted of anything." Even though there's a video for all to see, Ray Rice wasn't convicted of anything.... so according to your own logic, it is "beyond stupid" that the league can "mess with his career."

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

guy a bum

should not even be in league

JerseyGodFather
    JerseyGodFather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1588

According to the Dallas Morning News, the NFL still "could" investigate suspended RB Ezekiel Elliott's involvement in a July 16 bar brawl and "pursue further action" against him.

Elliott's current six-game ban was applied only because he violated the NFL's domestic violence policy. Elliott also violated the NFL's personal conduct policy by exposing a woman's breast on St. Patrick's Day, and the league's investigation into the July 16 bar brawl has yet to be resolved. It's a reminder that Elliott is far from out of the woods with multiple violations of multiple league polices and existing investigations still hanging over his head.

Not looking good for Zeke.....

Sam Odom

Here's how Ezekiel Elliott could get completely banished from the NFL

CBS Sports

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGodFather View Post

Not looking good for Zeke.....

girls will be coming out of the woodwork

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No. Any white women dealing with black men gets what she deserves
    We need a nickname for this just so we don't have to type 6 words every time we refer to it

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    We need a nickname for this just so we don't have to type 6 words every time we refer to it
    clay mako?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0ph3t View Post

White men don't shun white women. White women shunned white men a long time ago. Black men are coveted all over the globe. Take both races and same salary. Doesn't matter if the black guy and white guy are both poor, middle class, or rich. Who has the hotter chick? Who gets cheated on?
    LOL Keep dreaming

You have shunned your own women in favor of the dumbest, ugliest, most worthless of ours. It would actually be a beneficial evolutionary mechanism for whites (to purge our people of the weak and stupid) if the welfare state didn't reward and bail out such behavior by forcing the rest of us to support these females and their bastards.

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2015/...ut-of-wedlock/

98% of white women who have children with black males give the other 2% a bad name

Pr0ph3t no need to make up shit to feel better. Even after a long day in the fields your great great great great great grandma needed that overseer inside her. Embrace the bit of white blood in you and where it comes from

Pr0ph3t

Clutch Magazine? Emojis? Okay...

I feel great. No need to make myself feel better. I've seen a lot. Every continent except Antarctica. Lived in 13 countries. Vacationed in 30. Whites have Black in them. Especially Italians. African Americans have White in them. We all penetrate each other. White women/Black men being the most common. Some are fat slobs, some are drop dead gorgeous. It is what it is. You act like only busted White girls penetrate us. LOL! Brothas raw dog and bust in White one night stands. It's hilarious. I'm not even going to get into my times in the Armed Forces and Europe. LOL! I probably have 100 "War Babies"...

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

guy gloating about the 100's of war babies he may have had and didn't spend one dime to support

you're an amazing human being....thank you for your service

Pr0ph3t

I'm not bragging. I'm just stating that white women throw themselves at us the world over. Not as common in the USA, though and White men LOVE to play it down with the "We didn't want those fat chicks, anyways" line. Anyone who travels and parties for 20+ years has kids in other countries. Whether he's a soldier, businessman, CEO, artist, musician, or athlete.

Are you in touch with every single one night stand you've ever had? I didn't think so...

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

With the appeal hearing for Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott scheduled for Aug. 29, representatives of the National Football League Players Association made a request to be allowed access to notes made by NFL investigators and Columbus, Ohio law enforcement officials in their respective investigations of allegations that Elliott physically abused a woman in 2016. According to a report by ESPN’s Todd Archer, that request has been denied by arbitrator Harold Henderson.

Per the report, this is one of two requests made by the NFLPA that was reportedly denied by Henderson, with the other being to have Elliott’s accuser (Tiffany Thompson) available to testify at Tuesday’s hearing.

Elliott was not charged by Columbus authorities for the alleged incident of domestic violence, but the NFL would eventually make the decision to suspend him for six games. At the time that the disciplinary measure was announced, the NFL stated that its investigators determined that Ezekiel Elliott violated the league’s personal conduct policy.

Following Tuesday’s hearing, both sides will have until Sept. 1 to make their final arguments to Henderson. Following that, Henderson will be given time to assess the arguments before rendering a final verdict, and when he makes a decision regarding Elliott’s suspension will have an impact on the Cowboys roster. The deadline to get down to 53 players falls on Sept. 2.

Should Henderson not make a decision by the Sept. 2 roster deadline, the Cowboys could conceivably have Elliott on their 53-man roster as they begin preparations for the regular-season opener against the New York Giants on Sept. 10. At that point, if Elliott were to be suspended, the team would essentially gain an active roster spot as the running back would be moved to the reserve/suspended list.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's easy to see if you look at the text messages. She talked about releasing a sex tape with her friend. Blackmail situation, someone doesn't want Dallas winning imo. Assasinated his character regardless of what happens.

First 1234