overall season
    79-62 56% +18.8 units
    top rated 13-8 62%

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky1g View Post
    Sure feedback always welcome. How do you see it hotcross
    disclaimer = I don't have a side locked in just yet either. Leaning Eagles +5 but wanted a couple more points which I don't think are coming anymore.

Foles is a backup QB for the Eagles. He showed up big in the NFC Championship against what was supposed to be a very good Vikings defense, but he is not the golden boy Tom Brady. Eagles strength is the overall balance of their team. I think Foles can remain calm under the pressure and not blow this game for the Eagles, so the question becomes how close will the game be.

Patriots have the injury issues, with the most recent not only being Brady's hand, but also the hit Gronk took during the AFC Championship.

The line opened at -6 Sunday evening during the NFC Championship, before the game was completely finished. It moved to -5 and still sitting at -5.

Let's examine the previous Superbowl trends involving New England (different teams but for trends):

SB 20 - Chicago 46, New England 10 (CHI -10, remember how dominant they were)
    SB 31 - Green Bay 35, New England 21 (GB -14)
    SB 36 - New England 20, St. Louis 17 (STL -14)
    SB 38 - New England 32, Carolina 29 (NE -7)
    SB 39 - New England 24, Philadelphia 21 (NE -7)
    SB 42 - N.Y. Giants 17, New England 14 (NE -12)
    SB 46 - N.Y. Giants 21, New England 17 (NE -2.5)
    SB 49 - New England 28, Seattle 24 (SEA -1....when SEA didn't punch it from the goal)
    SB 51 - New England 34, Atlanta 28 (NE -3...probably should have lost outright)

Can I imagine a scenario where Nick Foles will become a Super Bowl Champion defeating Tom Brady in his quest for #6 ?? No.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Eagles were the best team I watched all year. They are better than NE in every area except qb and maybe secondary. Both lines, linebackers, rbs, receivers all check marks in phily’s favor. Obviously having brady outweighs a lot of those other areas but I still think phily overall is a better team.

You are going to see a diff gameplan for phily vs NE. I think they will try to pound them running imo

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Good stuff.

So Pats 1-4 ATS in Super Bowl as chalk and lost twice outright...the lone win coming last year in stunning come from behind fashion. Sounds like an edge to Philly here..

Im not worried at all about any injury problems. 2 weeks rest/prep Gronk will be good to go, GOAT will be ready too hand and all...

Gameplan/coaching edge has to go to Pats right? Not for nothing but Belichek is and his all pro coordinators are the best in the business at making adjustments in game...especially on defensive side of ball. The offense? Well with Brady and his experience back there, they could be outplayed for 3 qua4ters and down DD...and still fight there way back late...how many times have we seen that

line getting hit with Philly money. Let’s be honest this line is asking for philly money. I think you can draw a lot of parallels in this matchup with the pats-7.5 against Jags...I think the fact that oddsmakers put line at essentially a dead number(5) is telling..I would’ve thought this line would open 3.5 and either go up to 4 or down to 3 based on the way pros hit it...I don’t know.. leaning Pats/under...a week away yet, I’m not betting till gameday

fyi...Gene Serratore head official..this is another reason I like the Pats. Gene has been on too many games that the outcome seems to be decided by phantom calls..we’ve seen pats get some really favorable treatment this year from refs...I hate to be all conspiracy theory...but kinda seems like the NFL wanted Brady in Super Bowl and maybe helped him get there?

Lucky1g

playoffs
    13-6 67%

overall season
    79-62 56% +18.8 units
    top rated 13-8 62%

SUPERBOWL
    **top rated**Eagles & Patriots UNDER 48.5

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

I went ahead and took Pats ML -200 risking 2.6 units, my measly profits on the season.

Good luck to us both

Lucky1g

ML should cash. Good bet..I’m ready to pull trigger on the side too. I’m with the GOAT. I’ve read exhausting amount of analysis on this matchup. But this is a game that is easy as asking my 8 year old nephew who has become a big Football fan. He says I’m crazy to think Brady loses on this stage. I tend to agree. In the heat of the game I’ll let my money ride, win or lose with Tom Brady...

Pats-4 (-120)
    Been a solid year in here. Thanks for the support. As always best of luck with your action and enjoy the game.. See you in August18

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Lets go

Lucky1g

Got punched in the nose on Super Bowl Sunday. Missed on both my calls. Not exactly the way you want to finish a season. Dammit all. Overall good Nfl season

First ... 10111213