PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most people enjoy seeing world wide publicly known figures fail.....

Otherwise 24hr news networks wouldn't make people unwinding at the seams top breaking news..........

The truth is , people are afraid to look in the mirror as to why they are failures, when compared to these powerful than they public figures..

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Ugh wtf is this....this will do absolutely nothing.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Kap's mistake was the way he chose to get his message out. He had some very valid ideas and points but if you turn people off before you even speak, the message doesn't get heard. Teams needing a starting qb heading into the season aren't serious SB contenders so Kap wouldn't make much of a difference to their final record and like it has been previously stated, no team wants the backup qb to be a distraction.

Kap belongs on an NFL roster based on ability way more than many backup and some starting qbs but I don't think it will happen this year. The thing most people seem to gloss over is he hasn't said much at all about his employment status, it is others.
    It doesn't seem he even knows what his point is. If he was sincere about it he could probably articulate it. I know he is dumb as rock but people can tell when you are an attention seeking baby or a person who has conviction.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

but if Kap is blackballed "because of his views" then why do these other players still have jobs

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...nstration-2017

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    but if Kap is blackballed "because of his views" then why do these other players still have jobs

They don't get the recognition Kap does and I assume they are decent players. Activism isn't all glitz and glamour. Sometimes it doesn't work out for you. Life isn't fair all the time.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8560

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11898

This might work if there were blacks that went to the games but they don't.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

You would think Spike Lee would be older and wiser to rise above this bullshit. However, his ignorant ass is dumbing down those he claims he is helping. He is being a problem on top of a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Spike Lee is having a rally on August 23 at the NFL headquarters for Kaepernick, and how the league is racist.

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post

Because those other people didn't use the NFL to platform they're stupid cause.

Explaining things to Lefty's is like explaining things to a two year old.

I think the reason is they all spend so much time in college none of them have any real common sense

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Black fan

Diggity with another classic
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

BrickJames
    Action

Breaking news:

NFL Headquarters announces no one needs to show up to work on Friday.

Not even the janitors.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anyone going to the rally

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

spike lee will make an incredibly dramatized movie about this, it won't win an any awards, White America will be called racist again and the following year's award winner will be an undeserving black movie like Moonlight. Trends.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11767

I never liked Spike Lee, he's a black racist if I had to guess. Hates white people.. Little shiiiit..

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    spike lee will make an incredibly dramatized movie about this, it won't win an any awards, White America will be called racist again and the following year's award winner will be an undeserving black movie like Moonlight. Trends.
    Game. Set
    Match

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I never liked Spike Lee, he's a black racist if I had to guess. Hates white people.. Little shiiiit..
    All black people hate white people.

Verified

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Because those other people didn't use the NFL to platform they're stupid cause.

Explaining things to Lefty's is like explaining things to a two year old.

I think the reason is they all spend so much time in college none of them have any real common sense
    Correct. Also they aren't free agents. You obviously can't void a contract for that. Kap has no contract so nobody is obligated to take him.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I like a lot of black people but I cannot stand this guy

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Correct. Also they aren't free agents. You obviously can't void a contract for that. Kap has no contract so nobody is obligated to take him.
    I'll tell you this right now if you want White Middle America ( the people watching NFL and going to the NFL games and buying the products that they sponsor) to change the channel in a big hurry.

Start doing that black lives matter shit during the games and I guarantee no one will watch any more the whole thing will be bankrupt within 5 years

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The NFL is failing with all the new rules...
    Sisifying the players..

Viewers want to see gladiators of the Roman days.....
    not the equivalent of tag football

NFL losing audiences fast..

Average Joe can see the games are fixed like the WWE
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Is he signed yet?

DwightShrute

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Spike Lee should be backing people like this cop.

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I would laugh my ass off if someone made a poster of this and went to the august 23rd protest with it

DwightShrute

Here we go...

Marshawn Lynch Sits During the National Anthem Prior To Preseason Game – MILO NEWS
    Marshawn Lynch Sits During the National Anthem Prior To Preseason GameAugust 13, 2017EntertainmentSports0 Comments2 min read Marshawn Lynch of the…

what a fool.

BrickJames
    Action

Here we go...

Marshawn Lynch Sits During the National Anthem Prior To Preseason Game – MILO NEWS
    Marshawn Lynch Sits During the National Anthem Prior To Preseason GameAugust 13, 2017EntertainmentSports0 Comments2 min read Marshawn Lynch of the…

what a fool.
    Looks like there's a couple positions opening up.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

One of the more significant hurdles for those trying to peddle Colin Kaepernick’s continued unemployment was finally broached by the NFL Players Association.

The narrow point of view that the former San Francisco 49ers starting quarterback is without a job solely because of his social activism is a very difficult charge to prove, something NFLPA president Eric Winston admitted when speaking to Deadspin.

“You definitely get that feeling [that Kaepernick’s being singled out] — obviously, that’s very hard to prove and it’s very hard to show,” Winston admitted. “But, at the same time, for Christ’s sakes, you have an owner [Steve Bisciotti] out there publicly saying, ‘I’m polling fans to decide whether I should have this guy on my team or not.’ It’s obvious that owners are scared of [signing Kaepernick], are worried about it.”

Some owners are undoubtedly worried about signing Kaepernick. But some are not, and base their decisions on different criteria that have nothing to do with his high-profile national anthem protest from last season.

From the NFLPA’s perspective, it has never been shy to defend any of its players, even the ones who have been labeled as pariahs by most of society, including Ray Rice and Greg Hardy. So why has the union stayed silent when it comes to one of its members being treated so unfairly?

According to Winston, it’s because that’s exactly what Kaepernick wants.

“We’ve been in contact with Colin’s representatives, and we’ve let them know that we’re there and ready to help with whatever they’d like — whether it’s just some guidance on P.R. or whatever,” Winston claimed. “I know they’ve chosen to lay low, and I respect that. Every player has to make a decision on how they want the union’s help, and I completely understand that, and that’s fine. The union’s always stood ready to help him in any way that we need to.”

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Hall of Fame running back Jim Brown, who has long been a civil rights activist and involved in public service, said he wouldn't "desecrate my flag and my national anthem," as he talked about quarterback Colin Kaepernick taking a knee last season during the national anthem.

"I want to be in his corner, and I do think, 'God bless him,'" Brown said in an interview with ThePostGame. "I'm going to give you the real deal: I'm an American. I don't desecrate my flag and my national anthem. I'm not gonna do anything against the flag and national anthem. I'm going to work within those situations. But this is my country, and I'll work out the problems, but I'll do it in an intelligent manner."

Brown said Kaepernick needed to get others to join him.

"If you have a cause, I think you should organize it, present it in a manner where it's not only you standing or sitting on one knee but a lot of people that is gonna get behind each other and do something about it," Brown said. "If I ask you one question: Who is Colin calling on to follow what he's talking about?"

Brown says that when Kaepernick commits to playing, he needs to focus on being an athlete.

"Colin has to make up his mind whether he's truly an activist or he's a football player," Brown said. "Football is commercial. You have owners. You have fans. And you want to honor that if you're making that kind of money. ...

"You have to understand there's intelligence that's involved, OK? I can't be two things at once that contradict each other. If I sign for money, then the people I sign with, they have rules and regulations."

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32295

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Spike Lee is having a rally on August 23 at the NFL headquarters for Kaepernick, and how the league is racist.
    Spike needs to realize Kaep is at mediocre second string QB at best that nobody wants because of all the baggage he carries with him.
    Race has nothing to do with it, his marginal talent and the poor judgement he used to try to make his point has everything to do with it.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32295

And what I got I earned and you ain't entitled to any of it.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Didn't Kap opt out?

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I love all Blacks! How can't ya?

First 1234 Last