Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL start talking

Come on guys start talking about football i know its preseason but you can analyze the games even if you dont bet on them. It just plain dead on these forums with no talk about football. Also espn radio wont stop with the damm kapernic cant get on the team and hes good enough for a team squabble on the radio. Enough already that talk on espn doesnt help me put money in my pocket. We get it. I will start the ball rolling with good conversation and questions. Whos your pick for the hof game? What do you guys think of Deshawn watson and the texans. Will he be the rookie of the year and take his team to the playoffs and break all kinds of fantasy records. Whos the teams with the best chances of getting in the superbowl. I personally think a good chance would be pittsburgh and dallas or the packers. Sorry Brady not your year ok give someone else a turn. Its also a no go for the falcons. I will say this put your mortgage type bet on the home opener for the falcons to win straight up moneyline.The home opening in the new stadium has been a good play for years.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

All I've got is predicting a Raiders vs. Giants SB.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Patriots will have the best record

Jets will have the worst record

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18953

There will be more teams that finish under the Vegas line for season win totals than teams that finish over.
    Betting all 32 teams to be under would cost you money.
    Betting all 32 teams to be over would cost you a lot more money.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Pats will roll to back-to-back titles. Offense will be unstoppable. Predicting Gronk will stay healthy. Crooks will be amazing in that O as they put up 500-plus points. Brady challenges TD record. Everyone will know who RB Mike Gissilee is by the end of the season. And the defense will be even better than last year.

That's not coming from a homer, I'm actually a Cowboys fan. Just think the Pats will be very tough to beat this year.

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16000

The Pats will once again be the talk of the league that much I agree on. I think Atlanta will be good again although Super Bowl losers generally have hangovers so we'll see if that happens again this year. I'm willing to bet it won't because Atlanta is a team that has plenty of talent on both sides of the ball. I'm interested to see what Kyle Shannahan will do with my Niners. I know they'll be mediocre at best this year but the fact that free agents actually wanted to sign with them and they had one of the best drafts gives me some hope they will eventually turn things around. As for the Hall of Fame game, I am going with the Cardinals but who really knows in preseason?

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Philadelphia Eagles will be the surprise team

Green Bay Packers will be the Champs

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too early

Its like 6 weeks away

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Too early

Its like 6 weeks away
    People are itching

What is the date people usually bust by?

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3241

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    People are itching

What is the date people usually bust by?
    You can probably answer that question Weed. GL this year.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Philadelphia Eagles will be the surprise team

Green Bay Packers will be the Champs
    I don't like Packers this year:

1) Turnover on Off Line.
    2) S Ha-ha C-Dix is a f\*g.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

I see a Steelers vs Packers super bowl but the Giants, Cowboys or Seahawks could defeat the Packers in the playoffs.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

excited for the season to start. Plenty of money to be had.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47462

Denver to finish LAST in AFC West

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Quote Originally Posted by Capitols44 View Post
    I will say this put your mortgage type bet on the home opener for the falcons to win straight up moneyline.The home opening in the new stadium has been a good play for years.
    I think I'll pass on that advice. That certainly ain't no gimmee. Good luck this season anyways.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jrgum3 View Post
    The Pats will once again be the talk of the league that much I agree on. I think Atlanta will be good again although Super Bowl losers generally have hangovers so we'll see if that happens again this year. I'm willing to bet it won't because Atlanta is a team that has plenty of talent on both sides of the ball. I'm interested to see what Kyle Shannahan will do with my Niners. I know they'll be mediocre at best this year but the fact that free agents actually wanted to sign with them and they had one of the best drafts gives me some hope they will eventually turn things around. As for the Hall of Fame game, I am going with the Cardinals but who really knows in preseason?
    What may be a bigger problem for atl than even the hangover from one of the biggest choke jobs in history will be the fact that division is stacked w really good teams.

Bucs are on the rise big time, love what Djax will bring to that team and the te they drafted. Evans gonna have a monster year now that teams will pay when they double or roll coverage to his side..jamis has shown to be a hard worker who continually improves and now he has weapons all over the field. They gonna be a fun team to watch and if you into fantasy have several difference makers to a team.

panthers will bounce back from a down year.

not really sure bout saints but their defense has to be a little better, lol..

just a tough division and also historically a division that sees a different winner every season!!

One thing I do think will help atl is that defense was incredibly young last year. They really building something on that side of the ball w speed and playmakers all over the place.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20397

Cowboys will fall back to Earth and not make the playoffs.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23936

My predictions are the Browns and the Vikings will be very bad

Capitols44

Who ever thinks that brady will win another superbowl this year it wont happen. The steelers will not allow the pats to surpass most superbowl wins record ever. Thats why i have a good guess pittsburgh will win the Superbowl.

Capitols44

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    My predictions are the Browns and the Vikings will be very bad
    Isnt that pretty much every year.

Capitols44

Hopefully we dont have another mishap like we did with the hall of fame not being played last year because it was not painted right.

Cardinals01
    Cardinals01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6827

It's hard to bet against Brady and the Pats for the AFC, adding Cooks to that offense along with Allen backing up Gronk is just too much fire power.
    NFC I think will be much more open with several teams I could see making a deep playoff push. If I had to pick one I'll take the Packers to make the Super Bowl to face the Pats. I'd look for a bounce back for the Panthers, Cowboys to continue to be near the top (no surprise) and could see the Bucs sliding into a wildcard playoff spot.

CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

Detroit +2500 to win NFC holds the most value of any futures wager. They got quietly very good this off season + Stafford in a contract year.

Dallas and Atlanta both regress and miss playoffs. Dallas is still a clown show. NYG or Detroit will win NFC.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47462

San Diego errrr LA will AT LEAST double their win total from last year.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7647

Fade all playoffs teams on the spread

Tarheel23
    Tarheel23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

I like Pats and Packers money lines. Pats were just dominant at the end of last year, I've got no problem laying money on them.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Capitols44 View Post
    Who ever thinks that brady will win another superbowl this year it wont happen. The steelers will not allow the pats to surpass most superbowl wins record ever. Thats why i have a good guess pittsburgh will win the Superbowl.
    Since when has pit prevented Brady from winning super bowls?

last season steelers went up there and got whipped cause tomlin and his coaching staff can't come up w a solid game plan to save their lives, bellicheat makes them look like the morons they are. Tomlin a great cheerleader but far as game planning and in game adjustments go he below average at best.

That was pats without gronk that just picked apart that pathetic zone steelers played all game. Now they gonna stop a way more loaded pats offense? Maybe pats don't win who knows, but I just don't see steelers going to foxborough and stopping them..

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Since when has pit prevented Brady from winning super bowls?

last season steelers went up there and got whipped cause tomlin and his coaching staff can't come up w a solid game plan to save their lives, bellicheat makes them look like the morons they are. Tomlin a great cheerleader but far as game planning and in game adjustments go he below average at best.

That was pats without gronk that just picked apart that pathetic zone steelers played all game. Now they gonna stop a way more loaded pats offense? Maybe pats don't win who knows, but I just don't see steelers going to foxborough and stopping them..
    Only if the Steelers get home field in the playoffs against the Patriots to have a decent shot at defeating them.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Denver to finish LAST in AFC West
    That is an absolute lock!

Capitols44

Quote Originally Posted by CHOICE View Post
    Detroit +2500 to win NFC holds the most value of any futures wager. They got quietly very good this off season + Stafford in a contract year.

Dallas and Atlanta both regress and miss playoffs. Dallas is still a clown show. NYG or Detroit will win NFC.
    Value doesnt mean it will pay off.

Capitols44

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Only if the Steelers get home field in the playoffs against the Patriots to have a decent shot at defeating them.
    That would be the greatest revenge if the steelers beat them in Foxboro and would make up for tomlins silly little tirade of saying we gonna whoop dat azz in the locker room on Facebook. Most embarrassing moment for Tomlin for sure was losing to the Patriots after saying that comment.

Tesla_Grace
    Tesla_Grace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Predicting:

Patriots win SB 52.

Cowboys will suck this year.

Capitols44

Quote Originally Posted by Tesla_Grace View Post
    Predicting:

Patriots win SB 52.

Cowboys will suck this year.
    Wrong the cowboys atleast get to the playoffs this year. Finally glad they got rid of tony homo i mean tony romo.