&
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Nice job, LT

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Sorry, didn't see this until now. It was a player in the other matchup. I didn't know keeping the integrity of the league was against the rules and people would cry about it. Wasn't that a huge deal in L1 just a year ago? I don't care if it is the playoffs or regular season all matches should be fair. I would have done the same thing to the guy I was playing. Everyone knows I am a straight shooter. I like to win but not because the other guy has 2 players inactive. When I have points or money on the line every match should be legit from week 1 to the championship.
    What's done is done. We are all big boys here and everyone can read on their own. I think he would have noticed eventually. I was just giving you a hard time. It was like a full 24 hrs or more before kickoff when you told him about Fournette.

In the other final Mike didn't pull out Hogan until about 90 minutes before Kickoff. I didn't have to point it out to him because I figured he didn't need me pointing out the obvious and he had enough motivation to put out a full lineup. Basically, no one needs to have their hand held by the time the playoffs come around.

gobucks
    gobucks's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21592

Congrats LT!

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Congrats LT, you whooped my ass. Gurley is making a case for MVP. And I was lucky to get as far as I did, so can't complain about the runner up prize.

Matty, I figured your original offer was facetious and didn't see the follow up. But you're right, I wouldn't have accepted anyway.

Had to stay focused on the championship match. Lotta good that did me.

Anyway, great league. Can't wait to do it again next year. Greaser may need to pay a 50% surcharge on the entrance fee, seeing as how we need to save face with his yearly performances.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Congrats LT!

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Congrats LT, you whooped my ass. Gurley is making a case for MVP. And I was lucky to get as far as I did, so can't complain about the runner up prize.

Matty, I figured your original offer was facetious and didn't see the follow up. But you're right, I wouldn't have accepted anyway.

Had to stay focused on the championship match. Lotta good that did me.

Anyway, great league. Can't wait to do it again next year. Greaser may need to pay a 50% surcharge on the entrance fee, seeing as how we need to save face with his yearly performances.

Keep talking shit.

If I have to pay a surcharge I am driving to DC to whoop your little Latina ass

First ... 23242526