Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

For a while the cops were looking for John Elway.
    The APB was: Be on the lookout for a "slow moving white Bronco!"

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4113

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Was enjoying the video until the god damn vacuum cleaner.
    haha yeah that video was horrible quality.... I just grabbed the first YouTube clip I found... probably a better copy out there somewhere

SSHZ11
    SSHZ11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 166

The DA said a few days ago he expects OJ to be released on probation, that's what broke the story. BUT, it's important to realize he'll be on probation for 24 years (33 yr sentence less 9 yr's served) where they can dictate the terms i.e. no alcohol, no drugs or failed drug tests, no leaving the state without permission, not out after midnight, no arrests, etc., etc. Once he violates, he's back in to serve the remainder of his sentence. I fully expect that to happen at some point.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

He should if never been in jail this long..bs

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    yes, if your dna evidence consists of blood placed in conspicuous places, and said blood contains a blood preservative called "EDTA" that does not naturally exist in your blood
    No

https://www.forensicmag.com/news/201...aking-murderer

Some other facts about the case that should have made this a slam dunk:

OJ denied ever owning Bruno Maglis "those ugly ass shoes" (The type of shoes that left the bloody footprint at the scene). The prosecution then entered over thirty photographs into evidence of OJ wearing Bruno Maglis

A few hours before the bronco chase OJ made a "suicide tape" in which he said this, “Oh boy, I don’t know how I ended up here. Please remember me as ‘The Juice.’ Please remember me as a good guy. Don’t remember me as one of the negatives that might end up here. Please, please, please, please leave my kids at peace. I love everybody.”

Would a man whose childrens' mother had just been murdered (and he knew he didn't do it) make a tape like that and lie about owning a pair of shoes even if he thought he was being set up? Seems like the first thing you would be worried about are your kids and their mother just getting killed right outside the door where they were sleeping.

If you delve deep enough, something in every murder case isn't done by the book because people aren't perfect, but that doesn't call for a not guilty verdict. It's why we have the words "beyond a reasonable doubt" in there. With that jury though it could have been captured on video tape and still be iffy that he got convicted.

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    No

https://www.forensicmag.com/news/201...aking-murderer

Some other facts about the case that should have made this a slam dunk:

OJ denied ever owning Bruno Maglis "those ugly ass shoes" (The type of shoes that left the bloody footprint at the scene). The prosecution then entered over thirty photographs into evidence of OJ wearing Bruno Maglis

A few hours before the bronco chase OJ made a "suicide tape" in which he said this, “Oh boy, I don’t know how I ended up here. Please remember me as ‘The Juice.’ Please remember me as a good guy. Don’t remember me as one of the negatives that might end up here. Please, please, please, please leave my kids at peace. I love everybody.”

Would a man whose childrens' mother had just been murdered (and he knew he didn't do it) make a tape like that and lie about owning a pair of shoes even if he thought he was being set up? Seems like the first thing you would be worried about are your kids and their mother just getting killed right outside the door where they were sleeping.

If you delve deep enough, something in every murder case isn't done by the book because people aren't perfect, but that doesn't call for a not guilty verdict. It's why we have the words "beyond a reasonable doubt" in there. With that jury though it could have been captured on video tape and still be iffy that he got convicted.
    The prosecution was a clusterfuck. The civil suit, however, was textbook - and it was there that the Bruno Magli's were brought up in a much better fashion. I mean, something like only 300 of those shoes were ever sold in the U.S. and one of them left tracks at the murder scene. That's what we call "beyond a reasonable doubt."

It is worth noting, however, that the civil suit had privileges that the criminal prosecution didn't, most especially being able to depose OJ himself. The man is dumb as dirt, which is not a good quality to have when you are crafting lie after lie and just aren't even smart enough to remember when you contradict yourself.

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    He should if never been in jail this long..bs
    He should have gone to jail the summer of '94 and never gotten out.

First ... 2345