Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

I lived in LA back then and if you did theres no way in hell you could not have reasonable doubt. LAPD was more corrupt than the gangs. OJ was found innocent in a court of law yet so many people have forever judged him. What if he really didnt do it? Would he deserve all the hate?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Damn, from the vid, it looks like OJ is running the show there in the hoosegow.... he's a tru f'n playa and runs his own "family" behind bars now.....

he's got over 700,000 cigarettes in his commissary....

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I lived in LA back then and if you did theres no way in hell you could not have reasonable doubt. LAPD was more corrupt than the gangs. OJ was found innocent in a court of law yet so many people have forever judged him. What if he really didnt do it? Would he deserve all the hate?
    Who did it then guy,seriously who is this mysterious person.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Right, then why was OJ running to Mexico in the white Bronco and with tons of cash? An Innocent person won't run like that after their wife and mother of their children is slain brutally... You get pissed off, you want to catch the bastard and work with the police.. The minute I saw OJ running there was no doubt in my mind that he did it..

I didn't even need this case to go to court and trail.. This picture speaks a million words..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-27-17 at 12:57 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    How is Trump gonna fix these inner city folks? Maybe it's time to build walls around the inner cities... People cheering for an obvious murderer like OJ is nuts.. Who does that?

Can you imagine if a jealous white celeb killed a good looking black couple and slashed them to death? Then got off scotch free in the end like OJ did? All hell would break loose on Earth..
    The problem is that you think he was guilty. If you step back and consider the evidence he clearly was not by reasonable doubt. The prosecution was arrogant, careless and stupid. The police were proven corrupt, where they planted evidence and admitted racists. People were not cheering for OJ more than cheering the exposure of a corrupt system.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The problem is that you think he was guilty. If you step back and consider the evidence he clearly was not by reasonable doubt. The prosecution was arrogant, careless and stupid. The police were proven corrupt, where they planted evidence and admitted racists. People were not cheering for OJ more than cheering the exposure of a corrupt system.
    I don't think, I know!!!.. I'd bet everything I own on it..

Yes the legal system did fail but to OJ's credit he did hire the legal dream team to get him off. The dream team delivered..

Also to think this murder wasn't premeditated is absurd also, OJ had gloves on. That takes planning... He really should have received the death penalty..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-27-17 at 01:10 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

District Attorneys Office made a complete shitshow of this case from Day 1. Crime was committed in Brentwood so should have been heard in the courthouse in Santa Monica (jury pool would have been mostly white) but was moved to downtown LA (obviously more of an ethnic jury pool) because the courtroom in Santa Monica could not accommodate the press & Court TV bcause of its size. Everyone involved with the case in that office (Garcetti / Clark / Darden) knew this was their meal ticket to bigger things. Christ Garcetti was considering a run for Governor. All these assholes became famous even AFTER fuking up this case.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    District Attorneys Office made a complete shitshow of this case from Day 1. Crime was committed in Brentwood so should have been heard in the courthouse in Santa Monica (jury pool would have been mostly white) but was moved to downtown LA (obviously more of an ethnic jury pool) because the courtroom in Santa Monica could not accommodate the press & Court TV bcause of its size. Everyone involved with the case in that office (Garcetti / Clark / Darden) knew this was their meal ticket to bigger things. Christ Garcetti was considering a run for Governor. All these assholes became famous even AFTER fuking up this case.
    Brentwood is right next to Santa Monica.. I live in Santa Monica now.. I can go for a 5 minute jog right now and run right by the house where the murder happened.. Nice neighborhood really.. The media was a circus back in the day.. I remember it all and saw it first hand..

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Brentwood is right next to Santa Monica.. I live in Santa Monica now.. I can go for a 5 minute jog right now and run right by the house where the murder happened.. Nice neighborhood really.. The media was a circus back in the day.. I remember it all and saw it first hand..
    Yes I know the area well....was just pointing out that during your jog today, if you're arrested for a crime, it will be heard in Santa Monica, not downtown LA

I lived out there during all this as well, so be it not as close as you were

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I think Goldman Dad kills him before he dies

Would be right ending to this
    Goldman's sister has stated that she saw Simpson walking freely in a parking lot after he was acquitted and she thought about hitting him with her car. She also said that Ron was a hero because he could've ran when he saw Nicole being attacked and he didn't. Most people would've ran. Goldman doesn't get credit for being a hero.. I definitely believe it despite that cheesy game show that he was on and looked like an ass.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Nobody would kill him. They already would've

Auto Donk

Old man Goldman is a pussy just like his "karate trained" son was..... that rolly finger-moustache sporting pussy ain't killin' nobody.....

as for the Studs contestant, he was a coked up coke dealer who got off work early to go fuk that coked up slut nicole, the glasses being left behind was intentional so he could go do more coke with that slut and bang her coked up ass..... she'd already drawn a "hot bath" for the two of them to share their coke-fueled romance that evening.....

whether it was knife-weilding Jason who was there to demand answers from his coked-up stepmother for having stiffed him and not shown up for dinner he specifically planned for her and ten others at the shithole restaruant he was working at, in favor of going to see her coke-dealing coked up waiter boyfriend, or a coked up OJ there spying on his cokehead ex-wife before leaving town an hour later for chicago, or some other coke dealers who'd been paid to whack the coke-slut, none of it really matters anymore.....

someone grab me an 8-ball, as all this coke chatter has me ready to chop some lines.....

ps to jibby: two things, first, this wasn't premeditated, at least not by OJ, as noone decides it would be a good idea to commit a murder at 10:30 p.m. on a night when a limo is scheduled to be at your house at 10:45, to take you from Brentwood to LAX for a f'n 11:45 pm flight to Chicago....

and second, if you were there at the time, I'm surprised that you too didn't have your hands all over the coke-slut's (see my avatar for yet another two random coke heads who had access to her nasty fake rack), as it is apparent that like a see-saw in a brentwood area park, those were "pubic property" that any dude could walk up and grab......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-27-17 at 03:16 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Old man Goldman is a pussy just like his "karate trained" son was..... that rolly finger-moustache sporting pussy ain't killin' nobody.....

as for the Studs contestant, he was a coked up coke dealer who got off work early to go fuk that coked up slut nicole, the glasses being left behind was intentional so he could go do more coke with that slut and bang her coked up ass..... she'd already drawn a "hot bath" for the two of them to share their coke-fueled romance that evening.....

whether it was knife-weilding Jason who was there to demand answers from his coked-up stepmother for having stiffed him and not shown up for dinner he specifically planned for her and ten others at the shithole restaruant he was working at, in favor of going to see her coke-dealing coked up waiter boyfriend, or a coked up OJ there spying on his cokehead ex-wife before leaving town an hour later for chicago, or some other coke dealers who'd been paid to whack the coke-slut, none of it really matters anymore.....

someone grab me an 8-ball, as all this coke chatter has me ready to chop some lines.....
    Father Goldman and daughter aren't doing shit to OJ....

Every Jew I ever met in life avoids physical violence like the plague. They have a loud voice if you mess with their money though...

Last person you ever want on earth sticking up for you in a fight is a Jew.. It just won't happen and they will run.. I know a ton of Jews as well, my best friend is Jewish.. It's stamped in their DNA to flee at the first signs of trouble and I think that's why millions of them got slaughtered in Germany during the Nazi era.. I think Jews knew what was up and happening at the time also.. They just took it and died rather then pick up arms and fight...

This family guy skit tells the story .

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-27-17 at 03:27 PM.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Yes I know the area well....was just pointing out that during your jog today, if you're arrested for a crime, it will be heard in Santa Monica, not downtown LA

I lived out there during all this as well, so be it not as close as you were
    also, the size of the courtrooms and press area had nothing to do with the transfer of the case to downtown from Santa Monica..... RACE did... the cocky l.a. d.a.'s office, fearing another rodney king riot situation, felt that their case was so strong it would be better to move it downtown so that black people and mexicans and other non-whites could do the convicting, thereby avoiding the whole whites convicting a black man scenario that would probably lead to more rioting.....

they never dreamed they'd lose, but they didn't know at the time that furman and co. had taken steps (that would probably not even been necessary) to plant evidence and in their minds "strengthen" the case.....

dumbass furman didn't think it through, and perhaps realize that OJ would drop enough coin to hire people who could figure out that the planted blood contained blood preservatives that don't exist in natural human blood, indicating the blood had been planted..... stupid fukker winds up pleading the Fifth on the stand, ensuring acquittal.....

Auto Donk

Father Goldman and daughter aren't doing shit to OJ....

Every Jew I ever met in life avoids physical violence like the plague. They have a loud voice if you mess with their money though...

Last person you ever want on earth sticking up for you in a fight is a Jew.. It just won't happen and they will run.. I know a ton of Jews as well, my best friend is Jewish.. It's stamped in their DNA to flee at the first signs of trouble and I think that's why millions of them got slaughtered in Germany during the Nazi era.. I think Jews knew what was up and happening at the time also.. They just took it and died rather then pick up arms and fight...

This family guy skit tells the story .

haha..... you could have just put up a vid of last night's best picture award being handed out.... those jews that thought they'd won quickly shagged ass at the sign of black people approaching.....

Mac4Lyfe

Right, then why was OJ running to Mexico in the white Bronco and with tons of cash? An Innocent person won't run like that after their wife and mother of their children is slain brutally... You get pissed off, you want to catch the bastard and work with the police.. The minute I saw OJ running there was no doubt in my mind that he did it..
    I didn't even need this case to go to court and trail.. This picture speaks a million words..
    You would be factually wrong. It has been proven that MORE INNOCENT people will flee than guilty people when facing prison time for a crime they did not commit. Innocent people run all the time. That does not prove they are guilty, they just don't want to go to jail just like anyone else. Now take OJ. I was not there, I have no clue if he killed them or not BUT if you were him and let's say the police set you up and you were facing the death penalty for a crime you did not commit and you had money, wouldn't you get the hell out of dodge? Ask Roman Polanski.

Auto Donk

uh, wasn't polanski guilty as sin of bangin' an underage bitch????

don't think this is fake news; the prick did it at nicholson's house!!!!

On March 10, 1977, Polanski, then aged 43, became embroiled in a scandal involving 13-year-old Samantha Jane Gailey[10] (now Samantha Geimer).[11] A grand jury charged Polanski with five charges:

1. rape by use of drugs
    2. perversion
    3. sodomy
    4. lewd and lascivious act upon a child under fourteen
    5. furnishing a controlled substance to a minor[9]

This ultimately led to Polanski's guilty plea to a different charge of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor.[12]
    According to Geimer's testimony to the grand jury, Polanski had asked Geimer's mother (a television actress and model) if he could photograph the girl as part of his work for the French edition of Vogue,[13] which Polanski had been invited to guest-edit. Her mother allowed a private photo shoot. Geimer testified that she felt uncomfortable during the first session, in which she posed topless at Polanski's request, and initially did not wish to take part in a second, but nevertheless agreed to another shoot. This took place on 10 March 1977, at the home of actor Jack Nicholson in the Mulholland area of Los Angeles. At the time the crime was committed, Nicholson was on a ski trip in Colorado, and his live-in girlfriend Anjelica Huston who was there, left, but later returned while Polanski and Geimer were there. Geimer was quoted in a later article as saying that Huston became suspicious of what was going on behind the closed bedroom door and began banging on it, but left when Polanski insisted they were finishing up the photo shoot.[14] "We did photos with me drinking champagne," Geimer says. "Toward the end it got a little scary, and I realized he had other intentions and I knew I was not where I should be. I just didn't quite know how to get myself out of there."[15] In a 2003 interview, she recalled that she began to feel uncomfortable after he asked her to lie down on a bed, and described how she attempted to resist. "I said, 'No, no. I don't want to go in there. No, I don't want to do this. No!', and then I didn't know what else to do," she stated, adding: "We were alone and I didn’t know what else would happen if I made a scene. So I was just scared, and after giving some resistance, I figured well, I guess I’ll get to come home after this".[16]
    Geimer testified that Polanski provided champagne that they shared as well as part of a quaalude,[17] and despite her protests, he performed oral, vaginal, and anal sex acts upon her,[18][19] each time after being told 'no' and being asked to stop.[12][20][21][22]
    Although Geimer has insisted that the sex was non-consensual, Polanski has disputed this.[23][24] Under California law, sexual relations with anyone under the age of 14 is statutory rape.[25] Describing the event in his autobiography, Polanski stated that he did not drug Geimer, that she "wasn't unresponsive", and that she did not respond negatively when he inquired as to whether or not she was enjoying what he was doing.[26]The 28-page probation report submitted to the court by Kenneth Fare (signed by deputy Irwin Gold) concluded by saying that there was evidence "that the victim was not only physically mature, but willing." The officers quoted two psychiatrists' denial of Roman being "a pedophile" or "sexual deviate".[27]
    Claiming to protect Geimer from a trial, her attorney arranged a plea bargain.[4] Polanski accepted, and, under the terms of the agreement, the five initial charges were dismissed. Instead, Polanski pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of engaging in unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor.[28]
    Conviction and flight[edit]

Under the terms of the plea agreement, the court ordered Polanski to report to a state prison for a 90-day psychiatric evaluation, but granted a stay to allow him to complete his current project. Under the terms set by the court, he traveled to Europe to complete filming.[29] Polanski returned to California and reported to Chino State Prison for the evaluation period, and was released after 42 days.[30] Polanski's lawyers had the expectation that Polanski would get only probation at the subsequent sentencing hearing, with the probation officer, examining psychiatrist, and the victim all recommending against jail time.[31]
    However, it is alleged in the documentary Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired, that things changed after an ex parte conversation between LA Deputy District Attorney David Wells and the judge, Laurence J. Rittenband. Wells was not an attorney of record on the case, but was an attorney for the State of California, which was a party to the case. Thus, the communication with Wells was a one-sided external communication, which is prohibited by ethics law. Wells allegedly showed the judge a photo of Polanski with his arms around some ostensibly underage girls, and convinced Rittenband that Polanski should not be released.
    Polanski's attorneys assert that the judge suggested to them that he would send the director to prison and order him deported.[5] In response to the threat of imprisonment, Polanski bought a one-way ticket to England and fled the United States.[2] Shortly after Polanski fled, Rittenband denied he ever did anything that the 2008 documentary would go on to allege, by issuing the following statement:
    I then stated that an appropriate sentence would be for Mr. Polanski to serve out the remainder of the 90-day period for which he had been sent to Chino, provided Mr. Polanski were to be deported by the Immigration and Naturalization Bureau, by stipulation or otherwise, at the end of the 90 days. I expressly stated that I was aware that the court lacked authority to order Mr. Polanski deported directly or as a condition of probation. However, based on the facts before me, I believed that the safety and welfare of the citizens of California required that Mr. Polanski be kept out of circulation for more than 90 days. However, since Mr. Polanski is an alien who had pleaded guilty to an act of moral turpitude, I believe that the interests of the citizens of California could be adequately safeguarded by a shorter jail term if Mr. Polanski would thereafter absent himself from the country.[32]
    Polanski fled initially to London on 1 February 1978, where he maintained a residence. A day later he traveled on to France, where he held citizenship, avoiding the risk of extradition to the United States by Britain. Consistent with its extradition treaty with the United States, France can refuse to extradite its own citizens,[33] and an extradition request later filed by U.S. officials was denied. The United States government could have requested that Polanski be prosecuted on the California charges by the French authorities.[34] Polanski has never returned to England, and later sold his home there. The United States could still request the arrest and extradition of Polanski from other countries should he visit them, and Polanski avoided visits to countries (such as the UK) that were likely to extradite him and mostly travelled and worked in France, Germany, the Czech Republic and Poland.[citation needed] In 1979, Polanski gave a controversial interview with the novelist Martin Amis in which, discussing his conviction, he said "If I had killed somebody, it wouldn’t have had so much appeal to the press, you see? But… penetrating, you see, and the young girls. Judges want to penetrate young girls. Juries want to penetrate young girls. Everyone wants to penetrate young girls!"[35][36][37][38]
    Original reactions to his flight[edit]

Filmmaker Joseph Losey (who exiled himself to the UK after being blacklisted by HUAC), responded to his flight by saying "I have not contacted him – and I'm not going to,"; actor Robert Stack called his flight "A cowards' way out.", and then added "The ranks are closing in on him.".[39]
    Post-conviction[edit]

Geimer sued Polanski in 1988, alleging sexual assault, intentional infliction of emotional distress and seduction.[40] The case was settled out of court in 1993. After Polanski missed an October 1995 payment deadline, Geimer filed papers with the court, attempting to collect at least US$500,000. The court held that Polanski still owed her over $600,000, but it was unclear as of 2009 if this had since been paid.[41]
    In a 2003 interview,[15] Samantha Geimer said, "Straight up, what he did to me was wrong. But I wish he would return to America so the whole ordeal can be put to rest for both of us." Furthermore, "I'm sure if he could go back, he wouldn't do it again. He made a terrible mistake but he's paid for it." In 2008, Geimer stated in an interview that she wishes Polanski would be forgiven, "I think he's sorry, I think he knows it was wrong. I don't think he's a danger to society. I don't think he needs to be locked up forever and no one has ever come out ever – besides me – and accused him of anything. It was 30 years ago now. It's an unpleasant memory ... (but) I can live with it."[42]
    In 2008, a documentary film of the aftermath of the incident, Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired, premiered at the Sundance Film Festival. Following review of the film, Polanski's attorney, Douglas Dalton, contacted the Los Angeles district attorney's office about prosecutor David Wells' role in coaching the trial judge, Laurence J. Rittenband. Based on statements by Wells included in the film, Polanski and Dalton sought judicial review of whether the prosecutor acted illegally and engaged in malfeasance in interfering with the operation of the trial.[43] However, after Polanski's arrest, David Wells recanted his statements in the film admitting that he had lied and "tried to butter up the story to make me look better".[44]
    In December 2008, Polanski's lawyer in the United States filed a request to Judge David S. Wesley to have the case dismissed on the grounds of judicial and prosecutorial misconduct. The filing claims that Judge Rittenband (now deceased) violated the plea bargain by keeping in communication about the case with a deputy district attorney who was not involved. These activities were depicted in Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired.[45] In January 2009, Polanski's lawyer filed a further request to have the case dismissed, and to have the case moved out of Los Angeles, as the Los Angeles courts require him to appear before the court for any sentencing or dismissal, and Polanski did not intend to appear. In February 2009, Polanski's request was tentatively denied by Judge Peter Espinoza, who said that he would make a ruling if Polanski appeared in court.[46][47][48] The same month, Samantha Geimer filed to have the charges against Polanski dismissed from court, saying that decades of publicity as well as the prosecutor's focus on lurid details continues to traumatize her and her family.[49] Judge Espinoza also stated there was misconduct by the judge in the original case but Polanski must return to the United States to actually apply for dismissal.[50]
    There is no statute of limitations governing the case because Polanski had already been charged and pleaded guilty in 1978 to having had unlawful sex with a minor.[51] A complicating issue for resolution of the case is that failure to appear is in itself a crime.[52]
    On 7 July 2009, Polanski's attorneys filed a petition for a writ of mandate (the California equivalent of a writ of mandamus) with the Second Appellate District of the California Court of Appeal in order to seek review of Judge Espinoza's decision on an expedited basis.[53] The next day, the Court ordered the prosecution to file an opposition, thus indicating that it was assuming jurisdiction over the case.[53] This was unusual; petitions for extraordinary writs are usually summarily denied without any explanation.[54]

HAHAHA... THIS PRICK POLANSKI wants us to believe that a 14 yr old consented to anal and enjoyed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! his crank must be the size of JJ's.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-27-17 at 03:50 PM.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2344

What if he really didnt do it? Would he deserve all the hate?

Sure, he still beat her up multiple times

that's all it takes to be a POS for life in my book

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I can't believe there are people in this thread that think the real killers might still be loose.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave The Giant 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

I don't think, I know!!!.. I'd bet everything I own on it..
    Then I seriously doubt you lived in LA back in the day. I personally met several people that did hard fukking time because of LAPD for crimes THEY DID NOT COMMIT. You either lived under a rock or was too young to talk to an adult to not know anyone that wasn't fukked over by Rampart. You saying that "YOU KNOW HE DID IT", and you're willing to bet everything you own tells me you are very naive.

I met a Hispanic guy that was suing LAPD for spending 5 years in jail and completely ruining his life. They planted heroin on him and his entire family, including his mom and his fiancee all believed the police because of the overwhelming evidence against him. His fiancee left him and his mom died while he was in prison believing her son was a fukk up. He said the toughest part was that his own momma would not stand by him. She pleaded with him to just admit what he had done. She went to her deathbed without knowing the truth. Come to find out Rampart set him up and he sued the department for millions. He told me in tears that no amount of money would ever give him his life back. No money would be worth having your mom go through the pain and suffering. No money would ever change the way people looked at him, even to this day. People still look at him like a felon even after the case.

There has been estimates of 3,000+ people killed, set up with bogus evidence, beat, maimed, etc., from corrupt LAPD officers including Rampart and CRASH. Documents have been shown where corrupt comps said that they would specifically target successful black and Hispanic men. You're telling me that out of thousands of people set up, OJ couldn't be one of them? GTFOH...

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Then I seriously doubt you lived in LA back in the day. I personally met several people that did hard fukking time because of LAPD for crimes THEY DID NOT COMMIT. You either lived under a rock or was too young to talk to an adult to not know anyone that wasn't fukked over by Rampart. You saying that "YOU KNOW HE DID IT", and you're willing to bet everything you own tells me you are very naive.

I met a Hispanic guy that was suing LAPD for spending 5 years in jail and completely ruining his life. They planted heroin on him and his entire family, including his mom and his fiancee all believed the police because of the overwhelming evidence against him. His fiancee left him and his mom died while he was in prison believing her son was a fukk up. He said the toughest part was that his own momma would not stand by him. She pleaded with him to just admit what he had done. She went to her deathbed without knowing the truth. Come to find out Rampart set him up and he sued the department for millions. He told me in tears that no amount of money would ever give him his life back. No money would be worth having your mom go through the pain and suffering. No money would ever change the way people looked at him, even to this day. People still look at him like a felon even after the case.

There has been estimates of 3,000+ people killed, set up with bogus evidence, beat, maimed, etc., from corrupt LAPD officers including Rampart and CRASH. Documents have been shown where corrupt comps said that they would specifically target successful black and Hispanic men. You're telling me that out of thousands of people set up, OJ couldn't be one of them? GTFOH...
    Mac I don't agree with much you say but you're right on here......one of my good friends in school clerked for the DA's Office and left after 2 weeks to work for the Public Defender after seeing all the bullshit that was going on with the LAPD
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave USCPHILLYGUY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

i once was given a t-shirt by several lapd officers I had to defend in a civil rights case post rodney king....

on the front it had a pocket with LAPD on it, in the block letters that all offficial lapd tshirts had on it, and on the back it said "We Treat You Like A King"

it was all i had left to wear on a trip to st. louis for depositions once, after having stayed an exta night to pork some court reporter and having missed my flight.... I had to wear it through the mostly black st. louis airport the next day.... thought i was going to get my ass kicked.....
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28967

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I can't believe there are people in this thread that think the real killers might still be loose.
    Tell that to the man who spent decades in jail accused of killing his own damn momma when it was found that the police did it.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/...r-moms-murder/

Auto Donk

haha... i knew if i googled it i might come up with a similar version:

me and Ice even drove the same car back then.... 1989 bmw m6's......
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

Mac4Lyfe

i once was given a t-shirt by several lapd officers I had to defend in a civil rights case post rodney king....
    on the front it had a pocket with LAPD on it, in the block letters that all offficial lapd tshirts had on it, and on the back it said "We Treat You Like A King"
    it was all i had left to wear on a trip to st. louis for depositions once, after having stayed an exta night to pork some court reporter and having missed my flight.... I had to wear it through the mostly black st. louis airport the next day.... thought i was going to get my ass kicked.....
    Donk - you are fukking crazy. I'd rather go shirtless

Auto Donk

Donk - you are fukking crazy. I'd rather go shirtless
    i shit you not, i think i turned it inside out after about 20 minutes and realizing some mean lookin' "democrats" were pointed at me and starting to form an angry group......

but thinkin' back on it, most every lapd officer had one, as it was the "department-wide" joke.... they were proud to wear them at cookouts and dept.-related low-level functions......

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Sure, he still beat her up multiple times
    that's all it takes to be a POS for life in my book
    Oh, I think he was an arrogant prick and a dumbass to get arrested again after getting a get out of jail free card the first time. I've just heard and seen too many stories living in LA to ever fully trust the police ever again. One of my good friends trusted the police implicitly until he got into some stupid shit with a corrupt officer. He's scarred like me now.

I live in Houston now and I've had the constable over my house for dinner several times but I would be hard pressed to have done that in LA. People grew to not trust them much and I'm talking white people too.

Mac4Lyfe

uh, wasn't polanski guilty as sin of bangin' an underage bitch????don't think this is fake news; the prick did it at nicholson's house!!!!
    Donk - the girl looked like a full grown woman. I wasn't there but I don't think Polanski knew she was underage. Her mom setup the entire relationship. (They tried a money grab on him a few years later). Next thing he knows he's getting arrested for banging an underage girl. Then he thought he could get a plea deal and they try and prop up additional charges for him to serve more prison time. So he fled the country. But the point is that he still thinks to this day that he's innocent. Fleeing does not change that just like taking a plea or settling out of court does not imply guilt either.

Auto Donk

well, i once popped a freshman in high school with natural dd's in gainesville fl, picked her up at a club near UF.....

pretty sure she would've gotten me in deep shit.....

come to think of it, I once did the same in corpus, only to find out later she was only a freshman in highschool while I was attending aTm..... again with dd's......

early development and make up can get you into some trouble, i guess......

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Been well known in LA that Jason Simpson killed them but the out of control LAPD wanted an OJ murder trial

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Ronny probably wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed for banging OJ's estranged wife.. Black men do get emotional about these things.. They then go insane after, but what is classic is instead of calling a lawyer they grab cash and hop in Bronco and run...

I'd say both equally as stupid...
    OJ in '94 was still a machine. Fuckking Nicole was suicide by OJ. Probably couldn't stand to look at himself in the mirror anymore for being such a world class jagoff.

OJ should've entered the UFC after he was released. He would've snapped royce's neck and threw him in the rafters.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Nobody would kill him. They already would've
    lol yeah, idk wtf everyone is talking about...jj just posts to hear himself post, but i'm confused why anyone else would say it

he was free for 14 years slamming broads with his OJ charisma directly after walking out of jail, not like people are going to do anything this time around...well unless it's some misguided db that wants to get famous for his pussy ass blasting random people with an automatic gun cause he has a small dikk

Mac4Lyfe

well, i once popped a freshman in high school with natural dd's in gainesville fl, picked her up at a club near UF.....pretty sure she would've gotten me in deep shit.....
    come to think of it, I once did the same in corpus, only to find out later she was only a freshman in highschool while I was attending aTm..... again with dd's......early development and make up can get you into some trouble, i guess......
    Damn I miss the bottle clubs in Gainesville... Easy pickins

First 12345 Last