Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Ben Burns: Roughriders, Alouettes Under 50½

Roughriders, Alouettes Under 50½

Game Time: 06/29/2007 07:35 PM
    By: Ben Burns | sportspic.com

The Canadian Football League is underway, and this early matchup points to fewer points on the scoreboard than the total suggests. But Saskatchewan and Montreal on the Under.

These CFL teams have shown a tendency to play high-scoring games when they've met at Saskatchewan and lower-scoring contests when they've met here in Montreal.

In fact, four straight games played at Saskatchewan have finished above the number but the Under is a perfect 7-0 the last seven series meetings at Montreal. Additionally, note that the Under is 9-0 the last nine times that the Alouettes played in the month of June. Don't be surprised if those numbers improve this evening. Take a look at the Under.

Free Pick: Roughriders-Alouettes Under 50½

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

I know it ain't over till it's over, but this is sweet. A scoreless third quarter to boot!
    Last edited by Checkerboard; 12-23-11 at 06:12 PM.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

ended up, the third quarter had the most points with 13.

wow, with the punt return blocking rule change and the out of bounds punting penalty rule change, we're supposed to see more offense, but I have a continued feeling this won't necessarily carry over into overs. I'm gonna check, but i think the first four games have gone 3-1 under the total.

Hulu
    Hulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Yeah but this is week one and offences are rusty. Remember in the CFL teams only get 2 preseason games to tune up so week 1 frequently looks like this.

Also if you saw this game, the first half was played in a pretty bad rain storm with gusting winds.