The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Smarten up up Giant.
    It's just the SBR awards....
    Get over it!

Tom Brady skipped the visit to go out & buy an apple watch.

Jakes excuse was later dispelled as Bull too.

Why is this unde guy asking me to explain the same point over and over?
    Jay, I will not get over it. I bought a tux, man.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    MoneyLineDawg is right on this one,hating Trump is the in thing to do in the mainstream,so it doesn't take much guts to say you wont accept his invite.
    Takes more guts to refuse Obama's invite?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Jay, I will not get over it. I bought a tux, man.
    Points Awarded:

The Giant gave Jayvegas420 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Takes more guts to refuse Obama's invite?
    It just doesn't take guts period and no one deserves any attention for not going either way

People think they're that important that they will announce if they're not traveling to the White House...just don't go quietly and move it the fukk along

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I get it, the one thing I don't get is how all these people that are so bitter and are so unhappy with their lives are blaming a guy that hasn't even had time to implement anything. If they want to be mad why don't they look at who has gotten us to this point and not blame the guy that just got here. If there is that much hate built up it isn't because of Trump.
    Yeah seems like their more worried about comments then what he can potientially do to help them in their own lifes,isnt that why the rust belt voted for Trump,they need the jobs.

The media is working overtime trying to make everyone hate the man.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-07-17 at 05:26 PM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I get it, the one thing I don't get is how all these people that are so bitter and are so unhappy with their lives are blaming a guy that hasn't even had time to implement anything. If they want to be mad why don't they look at who has gotten us to this point and not blame the guy that just got here. If there is that much hate built up it isn't because of Trump.
    So now you're just basically telling us that nobody has the right to hate Trump because he's only been in office for three weeks? Am I understanding this? You don't think over the past years of campaigning, we have been given enough evidence to form a fair judgment? If he only accomplishes half of the crazy promises he made while he was campaigning, America will be twice as far ahead as it would be if he accomplished everything he said he was going to. But we know that there isn't going to be wall, it's not going to be paid for by the Mexicans, he's not repealing Obamacare, he's not locking anybody up.
    Heres the problem I have with some of you on the far right... you claim that there is legitimate fears from refugees and foreigners and immigrants and Muslims. You scream it from the mountains tops and create this culture of fear where the sky is falling every day because of these fake threats.
    Yet you can't understand or don't feel the people on the left have a right to be scared shitless of this man. Fear only seems to suit you when it fits your agenda. That's what I dislike about this double standard Culture of Fear.

Obama's going to take our guns away ...be scared be real scared. But this guy's going to start a war with some country anytime now and we should all just remain calm?

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Jay, we are more than willing to export our hood rats to Canada.

As for Trump, think he cares? The fewer blacks in the White House, the lesser chance shit gets stolen or a fight breaks out.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Who gives a shit, athletes and celebrities that just keep there mouths shut are the best. Regardless of how they feel they Alienate a percentage of Americans when they take sides. If I were a athlete or celebrity I would want everyone to love me=💵. They feel a civil duty to speak out, meanwhile there agent has a gun to his head. They can speak out protest do whatever they want but to go over the top like lebron to hold rallies for a politician is retarded.

It's different then back when we had true segregation and extreme racism in this country. When people of different color couldn't drink at the same fountain or play on a baseball team, yah stuff like that.

This racist agenda is being pushed so far down the rabbit hole everything is racist or prejudice these days. Everyone is sexist, there mimicking the civil rights and women's rights movement of the 1960's.

And all these clowns who were to young to witness when our country did have extreme unequal rights for women and colored, now feel the right to be apart of something, some resistance to a imaginary movement that really has no ground to be so radical. All there energy is being forced into the wrong direction while nothing but hate and division is succeeding. It's a us vs them culture that is being stream lined by celebrities the media and social media, and it's nothing but non productive hate. You see it all day on this forum.
    Points Awarded:

omega gave pilebuck13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    It just doesn't take guts period and no one deserves any attention for not going either way

People think they're that important that they will announce if they're not traveling to the White House...just don't go quietly and move it the fukk along
    I agree money line dog but , Astros makes a very good point. If you think that anyone who disregards an invitation to the White House is Gutless, you might be right. But the person who says I'm not going because I don't like this president has more balls and guts, than the person who says I'm going to buy a watch or my mom is having an operation and I have to spend everyday with her until she dies seven months later.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Who gives a shit, athletes and celebrities that just keep there mouths shut are the best. Regardless of how they feel they Alienate a percentage of Americans when they take sides. If I were a athlete or celebrity I would want everyone to love me=💵. They feel a civil duty to speak out, meanwhile there agent has a gun to his head. They can speak out protest do whatever they want but to go over the top like lebron to hold rallies for a politician is retarded.

It's different then back when we had true segregation and extreme racism in this country. When people of different color couldn't drink at the same fountain or play on a baseball team, yah stuff like that.

This racist agenda is being pushed so far down the rabbit hole everything is racist or prejudice these days. Everyone is sexist, there mimicking the civil rights and women's rights movement of the 1960's.

And all these clowns who were to young to witness when our country did have extreme unequal rights for women and colored, now feel the right to be apart of something, some resistance to a imaginary movement that really has no ground to be so radical. All there energy is being forced into the wrong direction while nothing but hate and division is succeeding. It's a us vs them culture that is being stream lined by celebrities the media and social media, and it's nothing but non productive hate. You see it all day on this forum.
    If only we could apply this philosophy to SBR posters.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Jay, we are more than willing to export our hood rats to Canada.

As for Trump, think he cares? The fewer blacks in the White House, the lesser chance shit gets stolen or a fight breaks out.
    Brooks?

pilebuck13

So now you're just basically telling us that nobody has the right to hate Trump because he's only been in office for three weeks? Am I understanding this? You don't think over the past years of campaigning, we have been given enough evidence to form a fair judgment? If he only accomplishes half of the crazy promises he made while he was campaigning, America will be twice as far ahead as it would be if he accomplished everything he said he was going to. But we know that there isn't going to be wall, it's not going to be paid for by the Mexicans, he's not repealing Obamacare, he's not locking anybody up.
    Heres the problem I have with some of you on the far right... you claim that there is legitimate fears from refugees and foreigners and immigrants and Muslims. You scream it from the mountains tops and create this culture of fear where the sky is falling every day because of these fake threats.
    Yet you can't understand or don't feel the people on the left have a right to be scared shitless of this man. Fear only seems to suit you when it fits your agenda. That's what I dislike about this double standard Culture of Fear.

Obama's going to take our guns away ...be scared be real scared. But this guy's going to start a war with some country anytime now and we should all just remain calm?
    He will repeal Obamacare. What makes you think he won't lol. He will build a wall and Mexico will one way or another pay. When you speak of fear and I'm not talking about the they will take our guns propaganda. It's legitimate to fear refugees and immigrants from these countries look what there doing in Europe and have done here as well. Look at Germany. The left likes to protest over women's rights and claims he's a racist and is against gays? This is all false and has not been proven in the slightest by his policies. This is what makes them look ridiculous. Had he went after marriage equality or women's equality (and not abortion) I'm speaking of them losing there voting rights or honestly having a lower federal wage, it would be justified. Abortion will always be a ongoing controversy, one I feel everyone has a personal right to voice there opinion on. To me I won't discuss it it's far to controversial. But I must say there are women on the other side and people who feel it's murder, and there voice rings just as loud.
    Last edited by pilebuck13; 02-07-17 at 05:12 PM.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I'm taller than Devin. 10 more pounds and I can be as an equal athlete as him. He's not important.

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Well he was quoted as saying that he would put the NFL out of business when he owned a USFL team and if you don't know what he's done & said to make black people feel uncomfortable, it's because you might be a fukkin red neck.
    Thanks for speaking for all black people. Had no idea there was one person who represented the entire race, but we are certainly blessed to have discovered him here in the bowels of SBR!

Plaza23

But we know that there isn't going to be wall, it's not going to be paid for by the Mexicans, he's not repealing Obamacare, he's not locking anybody up.

Yet you can't understand or don't feel the people on the left have a right to be scared shitless of this man.
    When did you become such a retard? How can you say none of the stuff Trump has promised will get done, yet at the same time say that people on the left have a right to be scared?

If nothing is going to happen, why they scared?

Except it is going to happen.

The Muslim ban will be upheld by a GOP Majority Supreme Court.

The money for the wall has already been appropriated.

The GOP in congress already repealed Obamacare twice while Obama was in office. Largely symbolic move only because Obama was never going to sign the repeal. So why would the GOP not repeal it now when they know the President will support the repeal?

Educate yourself. Stop smoking so much pot. America doesn't want to end up with Canada's shitty healthcare or a nation of immigrants set on making us a 3rd world Muslim Mexican hell hole.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I agree money line dog but , Astros makes a very good point. If you think that anyone who disregards an invitation to the White House is Gutless, you might be right. But the person who says I'm not going because I don't like this president has more balls and guts, than the person who says I'm going to buy a watch or my mom is having an operation and I have to spend everyday with her until she dies seven months later.
    Again...you know damn well which side would get criticized

I don't think it matters either way personally

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    When did you become such a retard? How can you say none of the stuff Trump has promised will get done, yet at the same time say that people on the left have a right to be scared?

If nothing is going to happen, why they scared?

Except it is going to happen.

The Muslim ban will be upheld by a GOP Majority Supreme Court.

The money for the wall has already been appropriated.

The GOP in congress already repealed Obamacare twice while Obama was in office. Largely symbolic move only because Obama was never going to sign the repeal. So why would the GOP not repeal it now when they know the President will support the repeal?

Educate yourself. Stop smoking so much pot. America doesn't want to end up with Canada's shitty healthcare or a nation of immigrants set on making us a 3rd world Muslim Mexican hell hole.
    It's not a Muslim ban.
    Remember....?

Keep drinking the Kool aid

pilebuck13

A Muslim ban would include countries with the largest Muslim population. Those are not included. Let's get real people. He want a temporary hold until we can set up a tough vetting process. What is the big deal? Ask Japan to take some of the refugees because they said it won't happen. Where is the boycott of there goods and extreme protest. Living, migrating or fleeing to our country is a privledge and I guarantee every refugee and immigrant with sound intentions would have no problem with extreme vetting.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

New England should fine him heavily for being a dik.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Jay, you are getting completely obliterated in this thread.

It might be a good time to pretend your wife is calling you for dinner or something.

pilebuck13

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Jay, first off I am not a far right, you just assume it because I don't agree with your wildish claims of what Trump is going to do even before he does it. Just because I didn't like Obama doesn't mean I hate all Dem Presidents nor does it mean I am a racist, as many like yourself would claim I am. There has been good and bad Presidents on both sides throughout history and that will not change.

The thing I do have a problem with is people out in the streets saying they want to blow up the white house or hoping the president fails a week into office because they have something against the guy. It seems to be really helping America, don't you think? I didn't seem to see that the last couple elections when the role was reversed.

You can think whatever you want to about me, Trump, or whatever. That is your right as a person and a citizen but how about we let the guy do his job and then judge him on that instead of making up shit that hasn't even happened yet or may never happen. All I was saying with this whole Devin situation is, how about we start a dialogue, meet face to face, and act like grown ups because this racist everything shit has brought us no where for years now. The only thing that all this non sense has done is become a massive excuse to hate, speculate, and continue down a path of divide. But if that's what is in the best interest of people so be it.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    It might be a good time to pretend your wife is calling you for dinner or something.
    Coincidentally, that's what Jake Arreita and Tom Brady were both going to go with originally.

packerd_00

Your country needs jobs badly,alot of people think Trump is the man that can best produce work,thats the sort of stuff that matters to most ordinary people.Celebrities don't have those problems.

astro61200

because they have something against the guy. It seems to be really helping America, don't you think? I didn't seem to see that the last couple elections when the role was reversed.
    No offense, unde, but this is the most naive comment I've ever seen. Were you asleep the entire campaign trail? Did you keep your head buried in the sand when it was a daily/weekly occurrence that Trump did/said something utterly stupid?

Here's a little bit of his twitter stuff: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ults.html?_r=0

Then you have the grabbing women by their pussies, the comments about killing someone and not losing votes, the constant complaining and crying like a sissy via social media, the fact he's admitted to not really looking over things he signs. You have his imitating of a reporter with some type of issue. You have the fact he lies nonstop. That he trots out his underlings to cry over pictures and lie some more. Then his underlings get caught in a lie and they call it "alternative facts". Hell, you have him hinting that women who get abortions should be jailed (if it were made illegal).

Luckily, the telegraph, created a list of some of the things as there are far too many to remember off hand:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/pol...-in-one-place/

So why didn't you see this in other elections? Because the candidate has never been so unsuited for the presidency in the modern age. The guy is a hot-headed lunatic with no idea how to run a country.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

packer, surely you aren't saying that because celebrities don't have those type of problems that means that they do not understand or sympathize with those problems?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    No offense, unde, but this is the most naive comment I've ever seen. Were you asleep the entire campaign trail? Did you keep your head buried in the sand when it was a daily/weekly occurrence that Trump did/said something utterly stupid?

Here's a little bit of his twitter stuff: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ults.html?_r=0

Then you have the grabbing women by their pussies, the comments about killing someone and not losing votes, the constant complaining and crying like a sissy via social media, the fact he's admitted to not really looking over things he signs. You have his imitating of a reporter with some type of issue. You have the fact he lies nonstop. That he trots out his underlings to cry over pictures and lie some more. Then his underlings get caught in a lie and they call it "alternative facts". Hell, you have him hinting that women who get abortions should be jailed (if it were made illegal).

Luckily, the telegraph, created a list of some of the things as there are far too many to remember off hand:
    So why didn't you see this in other elections? Because the candidate has never been so unsuited for the presidency in the modern age.
    I've already tried explaining to him that if he did not absorb enough information throughout the Republican campaign & the presidential campaign.....then he's just simply a bad judge of character.

If his next door neighbor behaved the same way that Trump has behaved for the last year he would either move..... or head next door and beat the s*** out of him.

packerd_00

packer, surely you aren't saying that because celebrities don't have those type of problems that means that they do not understand or sympathize with those problems?
    Why would they Jay,their main gripes are that he is a sexist and bigot,never hear them bring up that a lot of the jobs are overseas or that people cant afford health care,you ever hear any of them talk about any of those problems.

astro61200

If you want it in easier terms to understand, here is the completely simplified version:

To the majority Trump represents everything that is wrong with society and the world.
    To the minority Trump represents mostly everything that society and the world need more of.

You're never going to get both sides to agree on him because he divides so many with his words and actions. Won't happen. So get used to this, because until he's impeached, it's going to be a daily thing.

packerd_00

See you don't get it Astro,that's what people hate about Liberals like yourself,you like to talk down to people.

astro61200

See you don't get it Astro,that's what people hate about Liberals like yourself,you like to talk down to people.
    Well when Conservatives, like yourself, don't really grasp things the 4th and 5th times they're explained, then a little dumbing down seems to be required for processing.

packerd_00

Well when Conservatives, like yourself, don't really grasp things the 4th and 5th times they're explained, then a little dumbing down seems to be required for processing.
    Your just repeating the same dribble you always were,typical bubble headed Liberal twit.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

So why didn't you see this in other elections? Because the candidate has never been so unsuited for the presidency in the modern age. The guy is a hot-headed lunatic with no idea how to run a country.
    I never said he is a perfect person Astro. But once again here is the problem with all this. The same women marching against Trump for the comments he made on women would have put Bill back in the White House. So we are now tearing Trump up for comments he made but all those women are fine with Bill, the biggest pervert ever, going back to where he sexually harassed countless women. Now that is priceless is it not? They are all fine with attacking a man for comments made yet didn't see Madonna yelling she was angry and wanted the White House bombed then. Wonder why that is?

astro61200

Your just repeating the same dribble you always were,typical bubble headed Liberal twit.
    *Drivel. Dribble is something you do with a basketball.

And yes, I repeat the same things over and over again because people don't seem to understand why I can't stand Trump. The reasons are always the same, so I'm forced to repeat myself.

I'd be all for you, and other Conservative twats, to raise your reading comprehension level so I'm not forced to repeat myself repeatedly in these threads.

Plaza23

McCourty's the same guy that did the silly black power salute the first game of the season. One of only 2 Patriots to do it. The guy is a clown. I'm glad he's not going to the White House.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...tional-anthem/

First 12345 Last