44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Brady MVP. Did he win another truck or car ??? If so....

If so , is he giving it to James White??? Like he did to Butler.....

finfan88
    finfan88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8020

Brady must have made a deal with the devil.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    If so , is he giving it to James White??? Like he did to Butler.....
    James White? No dude, he's giving it to the Atlanta offensive coordinator.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    James White? No dude, he's giving it to the Atlanta offensive coordinator.
    You mean defensive coordinator????

POOLSIDE

You mean defensive coordinator????
    Not at all. I mean the offensive coordinator. The guy who didn't take three knees at the New England 22 up eight with a few minutes left, which would have forced the Patriots to use their last two timeouts and would have given the Falcons a shot at a forty yard game sealing field goal. The guy who instead called a deeeeeep dropback passing play which led to a twelve yard sack. The same guy who then called the same thing on the very next play when the Falcons were still on the fringe of field goal range, opting for a holding penalty instead of running the ball a couple yards and taking your chances on the long fg attempt.

If that guy gets shot to death in Atlanta this offseason, don't be surprised when the cops can't seem to find a shred of evidence.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Not at all. I mean the offensive coordinator. The guy who didn't take three knees at the New England 22 up eight with a few minutes left, which would have forced the Patriots to use their last two timeouts and would have given the Falcons a shot at a forty yard game sealing field goal. The guy who instead called a deeeeeep dropback passing play which led to a twelve yard sack. The same guy who then called the same thing on the very next play when the Falcons were still on the fringe of field goal range, opting for a holding penalty instead of running the ball a couple yards and taking your chances on the long fg attempt.

If that guy gets shot to death in Atlanta this offseason, don't be surprised when the cops can't seem to find a shred of evidence.
    Well, that's a little bit drastic. Anyway, I hear he is the new HC of the Rams. So I guess it doesn't matter.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

I would hope these athletes would donate most of these vehicles to charity. They sure as heck don't need them.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Tom Brady shouldn't be giving that truck to James White.. James should have won it right away. He got snubbed

PoopChute
    PoopChute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Tom Brady's wife is hot! I'd suck the farts out of her arse!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    Tom Brady shouldn't be giving that truck to James White.. James should have won it right away. He got snubbed
    Brady just threw for the most yards ever in the Super Bowl and his running back got snubbed? Come on, you think White is the reason they came back from down twenty five?

Which scenario do you think is more likely

A) James White gets injured when the Pats are down 28-3, the backup running back comes in and Tom Brady still throws for almost five hundred yards, Pats comeback and win

B) Tom Brady gets injured when the Pats are down 28-3, the backup qb comes in and James White leads the Pats back and wins the game

Notorious_Donk

Brady just threw for the most yards ever in the Super Bowl and his running back got snubbed? Come on, you think White is the reason they came back from down twenty five?

A) James White gets injured when the Pats are down 28-3, the backup running back comes in and Tom Brady still throws for almost five hundred yards, Pats comeback and win

B) Tom Brady gets injured when the Pats are down 28-3, the backup qb comes in and James White leads the Pats back and wins the game
    Brady had those numbers because they were getting murdered in the first half and he threw 62 passes (including a pick six).

White set a Super Bowl record for most receptions, had 139 total yards, scored 2 rushing TDs, 1 receiving TD, and a two-point conversion. Not to mention one of his TDs was the game winner. That accounts for 3 total TDs. The last player to score 3 TDs in a super bowl was Terrell Davis, and guess who won the Super Bowl MVP that year. Terrell Davis.

If you remove the storyline surrounding Brady, James White wins the MVP hands down. Brady even said it himself

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Brady had those numbers because they were getting murdered in the first half and he threw 62 passes (including a pick six).

White set a Super Bowl record for most receptions, had 139 total yards, scored 2 rushing TDs, 1 receiving TD, and a two-point conversion. Not to mention one of his TDs was the game winner. That accounts for 3 total TDs. The last player to score 3 TDs in a super bowl was Terrell Davis, and guess who won the Super Bowl MVP that year. Terrell Davis.

If you remove the storyline surrounding Brady, James White wins the MVP hands down. Brady even said it himself

It doesn't matter, Brady is giving him the truck anyway.

Notorious_Donk

<br>
    <br>
    It doesn't matter, Brady is giving him the truck anyway.
    I would still rather have that MVP award. You can buy a truck, can't really buy an MVP

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Looks like the Pats are running out of room for the football diamonds on the crown.
    Individual awards are insignificant in the NFL. Just ask Matty "ICE"

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

[quote=44 Mag;26771585]

You mean defensive coordinator????[/quote]

Falcons fired defensive coordinator Richard Smith and defensive line coach Bryan Cox.
    Even after Atlanta's Super Bowl meltdown, the moves are very surprising. Smith's young defense improved steadily over the course of 2016, while Cox's defensive line harassed Tom Brady relentlessly before running out of gas on a whopping 93 defensive snaps, not including six penalties. Dan Quinn presumably had misgivings about both before the Super Bowl, because Smith and Cox's units played about as well as could have been hoped. With Kyle Shanahan gone to San Francisco, the Falcons will have two new coordinators in 2017.

Notorious_Donk

[QUOTE=44 Mag;26776090]
    Falcons fired defensive coordinator Richard Smith and defensive line coach Bryan Cox.
    Even after Atlanta's Super Bowl meltdown, the moves are very surprising. Smith's young defense improved steadily over the course of 2016, while Cox's defensive line harassed Tom Brady relentlessly before running out of gas on a whopping 93 defensive snaps, not including six penalties. Dan Quinn presumably had misgivings about both before the Super Bowl, because Smith and Cox's units played about as well as could have been hoped. With Kyle Shanahan gone to San Francisco, the Falcons will have two new coordinators in 2017.
    Not a good situation. I'm fading them just like I did the Panthers this year

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=Notorious_Donk;26776512]
    Not a good situation. I'm fading them just like I did the Panthers this year
    Imagine, you HELP get your team to the Super Bowl, of which someone has to lose, one guys gets promoted to HC and the other guy gets canned???? Wow, tells me something about that "organization", should read "dis" in front.

Notorious_Donk

[QUOTE=44 Mag;26776703]

Imagine, you HELP get your team to the Super Bowl, of which someone has to lose, one guys gets promoted to HC and the other guy gets canned???? Wow, tells me something about that "organization", should read "dis" in front.

And here is Atlanta's welcome home. Quite the fan base too I see........

MichaelF12
    MichaelF12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

[QUOTE=Notorious_Donk;26777019]

And here is Atlanta's welcome home. Quite the fan base too I see........

never seen such a crowd of fans