Hey folks,
Please indulge me here because I dont post here very often but Im a long time player.
What Im going to say is going to sound pretty crazy to probably most of you, but I strongly
believe things weren't on the up and up totally in yesterdays game and many season games i have closely watched.
This is going to really sound a bit out there but the comeback game scenario we witnessed yesterday, I have seen
many times, to the point that I predicted the first half interception and comeback by new England. Am I clairavoyant?
No, crazy,? well im sure some of you will think so, but Im positive Brady was dumping in the first half. I also believe that New England could have won by 30 points. Im not a new england fan etc but I have seen the comeback scenario played out on a lesser scale many times. I dont have all the answers obviously, but way back there was an investigation into owners and their ties to organized crime etc and it documented cases of officials making calls to influence the outcome etc, so it really makes me have pause. re watch yesterdays game , I wont be surpirised of Brady announces a retirement within a year or so. ok go ahead and flame away