Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol 84 lumber ceo is panic mode

CEO trying to remind everyone she is, in fact, a pro Trump supporter also lol

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/84-l...222308213.html

Hardy Magerko, who took over ownership of her family’s $2.86 billion company in 1992, says she is a staunch supporter of President Donald Trump and believes that a border wall – which featured prominently in the TV spot – “is a need.”

“We need to keep America safe,” the 51-year-old executive tells PEOPLE. “America needs to be safe so you and I can have the liberty to talk… The wall, I think it represents, to me, security. I like security.”

funny comment about those entering through that oversized door "legally", as I didn't see those wetbacks jumping in a truck to head down to the immigration office to fill out the paperwork to be "legal," but rather saw them run by "coyotes" and people that generally take whatever money the wets have, then dump them off in the desert.....

glad 84 Lumber spared us the "rape" scenes that generally go along with kids and females traveling alone on their border journies in their efforts to obtain ILLEGAL entry into the U.S.

yep, the dumbass ceo of the company should have thought about his target audicence..... when is the last time you saw a hiLIARy voter pull out of a lowes, home depot, or even an 84Lumber, with a bunch of f'n wood or building supplies?

the cultural elite and people who wear these get-ups don't shop at their stores:

(what the hell would these people look like carrying home improvement materials over their shoulders out of an 84 Lumber store????):

as for that last one, someone should have hauled that nasty puss-filled banged up vagina down to the free f'n clinic for some "obamacare"......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-08-17 at 08:40 AM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ps.....

the next woman's march, I'm dressing up as a giant bic razor and am going to have a field day on some of these nasty unkempt pussies.....

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Can 84 Lumber get their money back?

What a complete waste.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    funny comment about those entering through that oversized door "legally", as I didn't see those wetbacks jumping in a truck to head down to the immigration office to fill out the paperwork to be "legal," but rather saw them run by "coyotes" and people that generally take whatever money the wets have, then dump them off in the desert.....

glad 84 Lumber spared us the "rape" scenes that generally go along with kids and females traveling alone on their border journies in their efforts to obtain ILLEGAL entry into the U.S.

yep, the dumbass ceo of the company should have thought about his target audicence..... when is the last time you saw a hiLIARy voter pull out of a lowes, home depot, or even an 84Lumber, with a bunch of f'n wood or building supplies?

the cultural elite and people who wear these get-ups don't shop at their stores:

(what the hell would these people look like carrying home improvement materials over their shoulders out of an 84 Lumber store????):

as for that last one, someone should have hauled that nasty puss-filled banged up vagina down to the free f'n clinic for some "obamacare"......
    exactly lol

if the commercial was accurate they would have ran by some of the dead bodies of the people who didn't survive the trip.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

People are fukkin strange

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I already said in another thread...the womens march in Washington dc registered a 5.4 on the richter scale

so atleast d.c is shaking

nomsayin?

First ... 2345