grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Can't even watch the Super Bowl without political ads from liberal lumberjacks anymore

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

84 Lumber Company Hi Ken, We do not condone illegal immigration. The journey of the mother and daughter symbolizes grit, dedication, and sacrifice. Characteristics that we look for in our people at 84 Lumber. President Trump has previously said there should be a “big beautiful door in the wall so that people can come into this country legally.” We couldn’t agree more.
    Like · Reply · 5,731 · 20 hrs

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Start a poll.... Who is a better poster brooks85 or JayVegas420, and see what you get pal.
    I don't care and it is hilariously pathetic you think a poll would mean something

jayvegas is an admitted idiot. If anyone voted for him... lol I would enjoy having the evidence I suppose ha

either way, you think just like an admitted idiot.

the most pity I feel are for the suckers who actually hung out with him in Vegas last year. That is straight pitiful.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

The ultimate way for this commercial to have ended was to show that little girl and her mother both in handcuffs, and having their Mexican ass deported back where they came from. Then show a guy getting a giant package of lumber to help build that fukkin wall!!

FUKK YEAH #MAGA
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    The ultimate way for this commercial to have ended was to show that little girl and her mother both in handcuffs, and having their Mexican ass deported back where they came from. Then show a guy getting a giant package of lumber to help build that fukkin wall!!

FUKK YEAH #MAGA
    hilarious

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

<button class="UFICommentCloseButtonFake _50zy _50-0 _50z- _5upp _42ft" tabindex="-1" type="button" title="Remove" style="font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; height: 12px; width: 12px; border-width: 0px; border-style: none; border-color: initial; cursor: pointer; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle; display: block; white-space: nowrap; visibility: hidden; background-image: url(&quot;/rsrc.php/v3/yy/r/MbRW8-nCknT.png&quot; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: auto; background-position: -319px -226px; letter-spacing: inherit; font-size: 0px !important;"></button>
    84 Lumber Company Hi Ken, We do not condone illegal immigration. The journey of the mother and daughter symbolizes grit, dedication, and sacrifice. Characteristics that we look for in our people at 84 Lumber. President Trump has previously said there should be a “big beautiful door in the wall so that people can come into this country legally.” We couldn’t agree more.
    Like · Reply · 5,731 · 20 hrs

lol it's hilarious watching them in damage control mode, the nonsense they are hoping sticks. Yeah the don't condone it just admire it and need it for margins.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

FUKK YEAH #MAGA

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

The elite have a lot of ignorant robots thinking having a wall is bad Just keep'em illegal and risking lives to work for slave labor

Our immigration laws that are on books are in place to avoid putting people in dangerous positions to get here, but if you ignore these laws and keep folks illegal you now have the threat of deportation to keep slaves working in ridiculous conditions or the cops will get you. What a wonderful racket .

If the immigration laws that have been on books for decades are followed when you earn entry into this country you have full rights granted to you as they apply to everybody and you have dignity as you should, but the ones pushing the emotional buttons of the ignorant are actually for illegal entry, not a legal, lawful, dignified entry.
    Some are too stupid and couldn't figure this crap out if lives depended on it. All puppet masters need puppets. HAHAHA!

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

Hopefully they made it to USA OK. We love immigrants

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Hopefully they made it to USA OK. We love immigrants
    Bandidos love them too. What commercial didn't show is how they killed the Mom and raped little girl, then sold undocumented girl to sex slavery. How awesome is that? the Bandidos know the folks are "Undocumented" and ain't nobody gonna come looking for someone who didn't exist.
    HAHAHA Or JAJAJAJAJA!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Usually a migrant pays money to a Coyote or coyotaje to smuggle them through Mexico and across the border. This was actually how many Cubans began crossing into the US. Pretty dangerous for a mom & daughter to just bee bop across the boarder

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Usually a migrant pays money to a Coyote or coyotaje to smuggle them through Mexico and across the border. This was actually how many Cubans began crossing into the US. Pretty dangerous for a mom & daughter to just bee bop across the boarder

read a book 10 years ago about all the south american little boys (and sometimes girls) that come to the USA on the train of death... to find their moms that migrated here to work as housekeepers or whatever.

dangerous shit.

but boys love their mommies

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Whenever I see brooks posting I always feel like someone beat him over the head with a 2x4 when he was a child.. Maybe they bought it from 84 lumber?
    Points Awarded:

Git Lo gave astro61200 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

I cried, like a snowflake, also menstruating over them making it to the USA.

Hopefully Allah guided their pilgrimage.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

You didn't see the Coyote in the commercial?
    Last edited by eidolon; 02-07-17 at 12:52 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    You didn't see the Coyote in the in the commercial?

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19443

The will to succeed is always welcome, especially when you're breaking the law. The commercial should have ended with two Mexicans knife-fighting outside a store while waiting for day labor.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

These self righteous inbreds stole the land, needed slave labor to build it, and now cry like pussies when Mexicans come over...

Which is already too late.. Ronald Reagen already gave amnesty to a shitload of Latinos in the 80's

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    These self righteous inbreds stole the land, needed slave labor to build it, and now cry like pussies when Mexicans come over...

Which is already too late.. Ronald Reagen already gave amnesty to a shitload of Latinos in the 80's
    Let them come over retard and work for 12 dollars an hour doing construction, landscaping, pouring concrete, framing. And also let the majority white contractors use them as slave labor. Are you retarded? Illegals can't join unions or receive fair labor rights. Every union brother I have met who earned there citizenship feels bad for illegals and wants to help them because there still being used to build America with slave labor. No smart citizens do these jobs at these wages unless they can't pass a drug test or are illegal citizens. Contractor I used to know in Seattle hired predominantly illegal hispanics...he put it like this they work harder for cheaper and in Seattle I'll never be busted, I'm making a fortune and there lining up for 12 dollars an hour. This is happening in Seattle as well as California. You sound retarded here. Your whole argument is we're jealous and scared there taking our jobs they are making people rich meanwhile there being used and abused like a bunch of working girls for a rich white pimp. I don't agree with this shit at all, but this is what happens when we encourage cities to harbor illegals companies exploit it and make a fortune.
    King dipshit.
    No one ever looks at it as helping these people, they think we don't want them here because we are racist. That's the spin, everyone wound up like you,that we are racist and want them out when people like me want them to be able to obtain citizenship and get a fair shake and not be exploited.
    Last edited by pilebuck13; 02-07-17 at 12:42 AM.
    Points Awarded:

shopbar picks gave pilebuck13 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Dumbest... waste of time... commercial... ever made.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Let them come over retard and work for 12 dollars an hour doing construction, landscaping, pouring concrete, framing. And also let the majority white contractors use them as slave labor. Are you retarded? Illegals can't join unions or receive fair labor rights. Every union brother I have met who earned there citizenship feels bad for illegals and wants to help them because there still being used to build America with slave labor. No smart citizens do these jobs at these wages unless they can't pass a drug test or are illegal citizens. Contractor I used to know in Seattle hired predominantly illegal hispanics...he put it like this they work harder for cheaper and in Seattle I'll never be busted, I'm making a fortune and there lining up for 12 dollars an hour. This is happening in Seattle as well as California. You sound retarded here. Your whole argument is we're jealous and scared there taking our jobs they are making people rich meanwhile there being used and abused like a bunch of working girls for a rich white pimp. I don't agree with this shit at all, but this is what happens when we encourage cities to harbor illegals companies exploit it and make a fortune.
    King dipshit.
    No one ever looks at it as helping these people, they think we don't want them here because we are racist. That's the spin, everyone wound up like you,that we are racist and want them out when people like me want them to be able to obtain citizenship and get a fair shake and not be exploited.
    The Quenn Mayan dip-shits of the world will never understand this. JAJAJAJA!

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

FUKK YEAH #MAGA

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22623

CBS communist broadcast news just did a story praising that add. They can kiss my ass too

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    You didn't see the Coyote in the in the commercial?

No I saw where it was 5 minutes and didn't watch

84 lumber cashes in on the topic of the day. They don't give 10 shits about Mexican women or immigration, but most people didn't know they still exist. Now they do
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Mexico will pay for the wall! (in installments over 60 years)

grease lightnin
    &amp;
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

84 Lumber is courting the Mexicans to stand outside of their stores instead of Lowes and Home Depot.

Stealthy, honestly, you're thinking about switching, aren't you?

brooks85

and when we have to kick your asses out I'll be very happy

brooks85

lol hilarious if you could watch liberals watch this true ad

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

didn't/haven't seen it.....

ironically, I'm pretty sure I was laying the wood while it ran on the air....

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

did the wetbacks go to the lumber store to buy wood to build a bunch of ladders to climb over the wall?

it wouldn't be the first time in Texas they tried that stunt.....

reminds me of this shit.....

looks like we'll be having another "Alamo incident" sometime soon.....

this time it won't be Santa Ana and his 5,000 mexicans in three station wagons, but even more taco vendors in FOUR station wagons

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Whenever I see brooks posting I always feel like someone beat him over the head with a 2x4 when he was a child.. Maybe they bought it from 84 lumber?
    yeah.. great excuse. That's why you don't post anymore because you got tired of looking stupid. Very transparent.

same for the two morons who nominated your post. Think it was coincidence?... lol

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    yeah.. great excuse. That's why you don't post anymore because you got tired of looking stupid. Very transparent.
    I post every day. I mean, I go outside so it isn't at the volume you post but still daily.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    and when we have to kick your asses out I'll be very happy
    Inbred it's too Late... now go fukk your sister like auto donk does around here......

brooks85

Inbred it's too Late... now go fukk your sister like auto donk does around here......
    no it's not, civil war hasn't even happened yet and we know how that is going to go for Hispanics.

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    I post every day. I mean, I go outside so it isn't at the volume you post but still daily.
    you don't post anything in the politics or economics subforum because you don't know a damn thing about either.

First 12345 Last