trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

You are severely mentally ill if you think this is real competition

This garbage is so far beyond rigged it's laughable. You literally are mentally ill if you think this is real competition and not staged garbage. I literally don't care who wins the game. It's meaningless drivel.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

We are here to help, Trevor.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

You're maybe the stupidest poster on here. So sick of this garbage every time you post. Get a life.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Hope you were on the right side of the rig trevor lol saw this comimg from a mile away

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

Always good to be on the right side!!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    We are here to help, Trevor.
    Mo, you need to get to Atlanta ASAP .

they need your help tonight under every single bridge in that city.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I can't believe how they fixed that play when the ball popped up in the air and Edelman make that phony great catch. Obviously scripted.
    Points Awarded:

Calgunner23 gave maggiethebestdog 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I can't believe how they fixed that play when the ball popped up in the air and Edelman make that phony great catch. Obviously scripted.
    Idk if that was scripted but a first down was coming nevertheless.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

i saw this comin when trump was president, brady's best friend apparently.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I'm all about the rig and see it happen frequently. But seriously name me 1 spot here where officials took over this gm with horseshit and swayed it Pats way? I'm waiting....

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Maybe dont be condescending if you know the truth but ya, sports is scripted through and through.

Only reason why I knew to bet OT today

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Mo, you need to get to Atlanta ASAP .

they need your help tonight under every single bridge in that city.
    I will need Second Shift Mo, too.

Can I bring bolt cutters on a plane?

I do not want to check luggage.

onebadhombre
    onebadhombre's Avatar Become A Pro!

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    I'm all about the rig and see it happen frequently. But seriously name me 1 spot here where officials took over this gm with horseshit and swayed it Pats way? I'm waiting....
    I don't think it's rigged but there was a clear offensive penalty on the tying two point conversions. Offsides too so should've offset.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by play4win View Post
    i saw this comin when trump was president, brady's best friend apparently.
    The Donald called Quinn when they had the ball at NE 25 and told him if he ran the ball to eat the clock and kicked a game clinching FG that he would have Quinn deported. That's why they threw the ball for no reason and figured out how to put in play the only possible way to lose the game.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah Cracker I hear but what did you see? For me it has to be overwhelming obvious wtf they just did that WOW! Usually happens in postseason when we see it most like Lions/Cowpokes couple years back.

And of course Seattle has numerous references all home conveniently in postseason or primetime. The 12th man or (12th douchebag) is not the fans who take WAY to much credit they wear zebra stripes! And yes Seahag fans don't mean to burst the big bubble but you don't mean shit ask KC fans ....just as loud/obnoxious and probably more drunk but don't have shit to show in nearly half century lol.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 02-05-17 at 10:21 PM.

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

so many weird plays and penaltys

rigged maybe

who knows

trevor123698

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    How bout those 3 straight defensive holding calls on that one patriots scoring drive all on 3rd down

trevor123698

It boggles my mind how blind you people are. It's almost as if supreme court rulings mean nothing to you

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by trevor123698 View Post
    It boggles my mind how blind you people are. It's almost as if supreme court rulings mean nothing to you
    Don't mind them. Remember a time when you thought wrestling/sports and even santa claus were real, thats what people who live and breathe sports are like lol my only regret today was not betting on my game going to OT call which wouldve been nice but oh well.

trevor123698

Tom Brady is the most highly degreed initiate of MYSTERY BABYLON (revelation 17:5) in the history of the NFL. that is what you saw on display tonight. Not football.

If this sounds like psychobabble to you, don't bother telling me. It only makes me pity your incredible lack of intelligence.

Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

So the supreme court made Atlanta blow a 28-3 lead? C'mon man. I had Atlanta too but thats all on Atlanta's coaches and players. Brady and Bill are goats. Annoying but it is what it is.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

How bout those 3 straight defensive holding calls on that one patriots scoring drive all on 3rd down
    I do have to admit when that happened all on the same drive i kind of felt it was fishy or maybe to just give them life to get a TD and give a little bit of hope back to those watching the game on NE .

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Jakenv21 View Post
    So the supreme court made Atlanta blow a 28-3 lead? C'mon man. I had Atlanta too but thats all on Atlanta's coaches and players. Brady and Bill are goats. Annoying but it is what it is.
    It was scripted beforehand and nothing to do with the supreme court but more of vegas. If you know what youre looking for its blatant. Joe buck was foreshadowing the comeback and the overtime in the 2nd quarter.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trevor123698

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I do have to admit when that happened all on the same drive i kind of felt it was fishy or maybe to just give them life to get a TD and give a little bit of hope back to those watching the game on NE .
    Did you notice the offside flag on the falcons when the pats were going for the 2pt conversion? Lol its the little things.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Trevor I hear ya but those holds were justified. Even if for arguments sake you wanna try and make a case for that how did it effect outcome in anyway? And believe me I know and fully believe Nfl is Wwe type shit it's been proven countless times just not in a court of law where they cannot be tried. But seriously the holds were early in gm and almost meaningless.

This gm was done and outta hand at 28-3 or even 28-9 late in 3rd. The Falcons (just doing what they do) blew it. And tip your hat to Pats for coming up huge on both sides in 3rd or 4th down spots. Games are handled or "fixed" by zebras solely on my opinion but this gm throughout was very clean with no blantantly bad call to sway it like we see so often.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Watch the video of those, all three were legit penalties, 2 of them not even close.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yanks fan it was offsides Freeney jumped early bottom line watch it again! Even if you don't like the call it certainly was not aggregous bad call like we frequently see in "shady games". Again I know this stuff happens but you guys have to make a better case. You guys are really fishing here I think.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Trevor I hear ya but those holds were justified. Even if for arguments sake you wanna try and make a case for that how did it effect outcome in anyway? And believe me I know and fully believe Nfl is Wwe type shit it's been proven countless times just not in a court of law where they cannot be tried. But seriously the holds were early in gm and almost meaningless.

This gm was done and outta hand at 28-3 or even 28-9 late in 3rd. The Falcons (just doing what they do) blew it. And tip your hat to Pats for coming up huge on both sides in 3rd or 4th down spots. Games are handled or "fixed" by zebras solely on my opinion but this gm throughout was very clean with no blantantly bad call to sway it like we see so often.
    The players are in on it as well. This game had the perfect ending for the nfl in a season where ratings were low. It looks like a complete meltdown on behalf of the falcons but trust it wasnt an accident. Another thing I want to point out to help in games like these is to look at the super bowl team under scrunity is usually the team that wins:

Pats= deflategate/brady suspension
    Broncos= peyton used hgh(the report came out week of super bowl)
    Ravens years ago= ray lewis used antler spray.
    Seahawks= sherman's big mouth antics after niners win.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Yanks fan it was offsides Freeney jumped early bottom line watch it again! Even if you don't like the call it certainly was not aggregous bad call like we frequently see in "shady games". Again I know this stuff happens but you guys have to make a better case. You guys are really fishing here I think.
    Yeah i'm not saying that penalties dont happen but refs have too much control over the game. They can call holding any time they want (holding occurs on every play).

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yanks again I hear ya and agree for most part but I think mostly officials not players in "rigging". But seriously I forgot to point out on your Freeney offsides it had zero effect. They still converted and just needed to decline penalty so it literally had zero effect on outcome.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by Yankfan4life2 View Post
    The players are in on it as well. This game had the perfect ending for the nfl in a season where ratings were low. It looks like a complete meltdown on behalf of the falcons but trust it wasnt an accident. Another thing I want to point out to help in games like these is to look at the super bowl team under scrunity is usually the team that wins:

Pats= deflategate/brady suspension
    Broncos= peyton used hgh(the report came out week of super bowl)
    Ravens years ago= ray lewis used antler spray.
    Seahawks= sherman's big mouth antics after niners win.
    You are in cuckoo for coconuts land if you really think there is a conspiracy involving multiple players in NFL games. Do you realize how complex that would be and how much you would be relying on not that intelligent people to execute it and cover it up over the course of their lives? Consequences if it was discovered way to high for the league to even think about it. Get real.

giveNtakeRH
    giveNtakeRH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Majority of people will remain asleep.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Yanks again I hear ya and agree for most part but I think mostly officials not players in "rigging". But seriously I forgot to point out on your Freeney offsides it had zero effect. They still converted and just needed to decline penalty so it literally had zero effect on outcome.
    The flag was thrown in for good measure lol but I'm still trying to figure out exactly how the rigging in big game works. I'm certain big name players are in on the rig. Ive heard theories about how the offensive/defensive coordinates of opposite teams are actually communication with eachother to know what play will be run but I dont buy it. One things for sure is that atlantas demeanor in the 2nd half was different and they were playing off. Basketball is much easier to influence as opposed to football where there are way too many guys on the field tho but I cant say 100% how the games are rigged by the players in football.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    You are in cuckoo for coconuts land if you really think there is a conspiracy involving multiple players in NFL games. Do you realize how complex that would be and how much you would be relying on not that intelligent people to execute it and cover it up over the course of their lives? Consequences if it was discovered way to high for the league to even think about it. Get real.
    People get killed off for way less my dude lol and I only think superstar players are in on it. Miss me with that bullshit that it was a coincidence that both cavs/cubs come back from 3-1 and end huge sports droughts lol

12 Last