StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

I'm gonna crush some Super Bowl Props

I have no opinion on the game, maybe the total (under 1H) a bit, but that's why I'm focusing on the props:

Tail, Fade, do whatever! Time to take these props down and have some fun, boys

Julio Jones under 98.5 yards
    Julian Edelman under 94.5
    Chris Hogan under 60.5
    Mo Sanu over 45.5

Sanu +46.5 yards vs. Edelman
    Sanu +14.5 yards vs. Hogan

---
    I'll come with some more later

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

How about over 7.5 punts at +100?

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Really like Sanu aswell. Already got him as first TD scorer.
    I will be on Jones under. But don't know how much yet.
    Also like Malcolm Mitchell over 32.5 yards.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Stackin, i'm definitely with you on Sanu. Might put 2 units on him

What's your angle on Julio and Edelman? Everything points to an absolute shootout and both of these guys are electric

weekndornah
    weekndornah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    Really like Sanu aswell. Already got him as first TD scorer.
    I will be on Jones under. But don't know how much yet.
    Also like Malcolm Mitchell over 32.5 yards.
    I will be on the under. I should place my bet soon bc on 5dimes it's dropped 2 yards. I think Patriots will gameplan and shade Chung on him along with having their top corner on him. Patriots 2ndary is really really good, coming from a Broncos fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post

What's your angle on Julio and Edelman? Everything points to an absolute shootout and both of these guys are electric
    Julio goes under, I like Edelman but 90 yards or whatever his line is at is really high. I like Hogan over 59.5 better than Edelman over 90.5.

I don't think it will be a shootout. BB will likely implement a gameplan that will try to keep the Falcons off the field and burn as much clock as possible to stymie a strong offense (look at their past SB history).

Notorious_Donk

Quote Originally Posted by weekndornah View Post
    Julio goes under, I like Edelman but 90 yards or whatever his line is at is really high. I like Hogan over 59.5 better than Edelman over 90.5.

I don't think it will be a shootout. BB will likely implement a gameplan that will try to keep the Falcons off the field and burn as much clock as possible to stymie a strong offense (look at their past SB history).
    I agree with the BB gameplan but Julio is gonna get his and thats what scares me

Malcolm Butler will not hold him down all game

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

The numbers don't bear it out. There is a bit of a favor toward scoring with both of these teams and carpet at Houston, but the numbers still don't lie.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by weekndornah View Post
    I will be on the under. I should place my bet soon bc on 5dimes it's dropped 2 yards. I think Patriots will gameplan and shade Chung on him along with having their top corner on him. Patriots 2ndary is really really good, coming from a Broncos fan.

weekndornah, I'm on the under for Edelman and Hogan, see above.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

NE PATRIOTS VRS ATL FALCONS: PLAYER TO SC THE 1ST
    Devonta Freeman +716
    Julio Jones +502
    LeGarrette Blount +794
    Julian Edelman +859
    Tevin Coleman +1011
    Dion Lewis +1269
    Chris Hogan +1525
    Martellus Bennett +1525
    Mohamed Sanu +1269
    Taylor Gabriel +1784
    Malcolm Mitchell +2253
    Danny Amendola +3097
    Atlanta Defense/ST +2044
    New England Defense/ST +2253
    Matt Ryan +4500
    Tom Brady +1300
    NO TD SCORED IN GAME +8500
    ANY OTHER PLAYER

take field on this bet bookmaker, and Sanu MVP +8000
    +2000

Cause-I-Need-It
    Cause-I-Need-It's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

5d has T.Coleman scores first TD* +1275.

Not bad for a player with 8 TDs in the reg season, that's 2 more than had.

The J-Dizzle

I think BB will pound Blount alot just like that game against the Colts. Run down Falcons throat and exploit their D. Slow down Vic Beasley with Blount and build up that playaction. Also keep Falcons offense off the field. BB doesn't care if they win "ugly".

I like Blount over 15.5 attempts or over 60 yards.

Patriots held Antonio Brown to 77 yards, and AB is usually a beast in the playoffs. Julio Jones had a 300 yard game which boosted his average yards/game. BB knows they can't let Julio dominate the game on 3rd downs and so on. This will open up some space for Sanu.

The J-Dizzle

Eagles had a total of 36 rush attempts and they are the only team to have held Atlanta under 20 points. I think Patriots will look closely at that game. Mathews had 109 yards on 19 carries and Eagles were the better team that game.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

(-: ^

Notorious_Donk

I think BB will pound Blount alot just like that game against the Colts. Run down Falcons throat and exploit their D. Slow down Vic Beasley with Blount and build up that playaction. Also keep Falcons offense off the field. BB doesn't care if they win "ugly".

I like Blount over 15.5 attempts or over 60 yards.

Patriots held Antonio Brown to 77 yards, and AB is usually a beast in the playoffs. Julio Jones had a 300 yard game which boosted his average yards/game. BB knows they can't let Julio dominate the game on 3rd downs and so on. This will open up some space for Sanu.
    Eagles had a total of 36 rush attempts and they are the only team to have held Atlanta under 20 points. I think Patriots will look closely at that game. Mathews had 109 yards on 19 carries and Eagles were the better team that game.
    Some great points made here JDizzle. After thinking about it... BB is thinking if Atlanta is gonna beat me, it's wont be by Julio Jones. I'm leaning towards the under on him but still need to think about it more.

Sanu and Blount overs are the best props imo.

Notorious_Donk

James White receiving yards over 26.5 is appealing

The J-Dizzle

Can't trust Sanu, his ceiling has been to low under the season. Even with Jones out for toe injury. Really like him in the red zone though as he has 3 straight TD games. He has only went over 48.5 yards 6 times this season.
    I see rather that Shanahan attacks the middle of the field because of Patriots heavier linebackers. Exploit the matchup with Freeman and Coleman(perhaps even give Austin Hooper a target or two), just like they did against Broncos. Really like Freeman over 32 recieving yards.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Sacks over 4 +125

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

James White receiving yards over 26.5 is appealing
    Nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Sacks over 4 +125
    Nice x 2.

-

I added Matt Ryan under 9.5 rush yards. And Toilolo u17.5 yards, both got zero. Nice hits.

Disappointing ending to a disappointing season. I don't see how they say that's the greatest game ever, at all. Any game where you feel the team that lost should have easily won cannot be, by definition.

Notorious_Donk

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Nice

Nice x 2.

-

I added Matt Ryan under 9.5 rush yards. And Toilolo u17.5 yards, both got zero. Nice hits.

Disappointing ending to a disappointing season. I don't see how they say that's the greatest game ever, at all. Any game where you feel the team that lost should have easily won cannot be, by definition.
    Thanks man, nice X 2 to you as well.

I was thinking the same thing this morning. The game is considered one of the best ever because of the storyline, but that first half was brutal. It looked like an early regular season game. The quality of football was just not there IMO